A case of Vol. 3 from PB includes 8 variants + BOTH chase

Moderated by Pete Fowler, Rob Manley. Owners of Playbeast, home to Monsterism , CardBoy, Klong and more.
spookypaw

Post by spookypaw » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:10 pm

Great site...great prices...I am so happy to have completed my Monsterism set! YAY!

currently selling squidboy custom babo, 12" purple go ciboy, monsterism horned and flocked, kubrick balzac red bearbrick 400%, and others stuff....but I had to put it on that other website that I hate. *hint*

strikingdstance

Post by strikingdstance » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:04 am

same here, completed my basic monsterism set at last. only left with the chases.

thanks lawaughn!!

lawaughn

Post by lawaughn » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:26 am

Thanks everyone for your orders. I found a green Nomadic Troubadour last night. It being auctioned off in the Buy/Sell section.

lynx larynx

more thanks.

Post by lynx larynx » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:22 pm

yes, thanks Lawaughn.
great price for a woodland
creature indeed.

MNSTRSM or else ~.lx

lawaughn

Post by lawaughn » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:23 pm

DesignerToyBox wrote:we opened a case to sell the open singles, and seemed to get two identical complete sets..

Could someone break down what the chase variants were ? just color variants ? Or actual different figures that aren't of the standard 8 ?

Thanks in advance...

(the colors of the ones we have, are the ones pictured in our category's..)

Bill @ DTB

The case that I had , had complete sets with only two chase figures the Green Nomadic Troubadour. Other than that everything was the same.

DesignerToyBox

Post by DesignerToyBox » Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:41 am

lawaughn wrote:
DesignerToyBox wrote:we opened a case to sell the open singles, and seemed to get two identical complete sets..

Could someone break down what the chase variants were ? just color variants ? Or actual different figures that aren't of the standard 8 ?

Thanks in advance...

(the colors of the ones we have, are the ones pictured in our category's..)

Bill @ DTB

The case that I had , had complete sets with only two chase figures the Green Nomadic Troubadour. Other than that everything was the same.

thank you...