forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Am I crazy?!!??!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:30 pm 

There's a giant snorse up for auction on that one place. 120240051177. I have both snorses, but the gray has white hair with white dots, the blue has blue hair, blue body, and white dots. This one has blue hair, gray body, with blue dots. Was there a different one that came out? Am I just color blind? I hope Pete sees this before the end, so he can answer.

Post subject: lovechild?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:16 pm 

that's very strange

it looks as though the grey and the blue colourways have mated and raised a mutant snorse foal

Post subject: Re: Am I crazy?!!??!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:41 am 

maxtla99 wrote:
There's a giant snorse up for auction on that one place. 120240051177. I have both snorses, but the gray has white hair with white dots, the blue has blue hair, blue body, and white dots. This one has blue hair, gray body, with blue dots. Was there a different one that came out? Am I just color blind? I hope Pete sees this before the end, so he can answer.

Have the heads been swapped? it's a mystery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:28 am 

It wouldn't have been the heads; it would have been the hair that was swapped. But the dots and the design on the front are blue on this one. On the two others they were white, so it's pretty different, not just some switching around. Also it went for 400$.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:13 pm 

That's damn cool, and a really good color combo... and it means that if it's real there are technically three color combos. Pete?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:23 pm 

Interestinggggg....I still want one!

currently selling squidboy custom babo, 12" purple go ciboy, monsterism horned and flocked, kubrick balzac red bearbrick 400%, and others stuff....but I had to put it on that other website that I hate. *hint*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]