forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:44 pm 

CurseTheSeen wrote:
eckotyper wrote:
your right you don't have to explain yourself... so why try and clear your name that you messed up...

you didnt have any more blind boxes.... so you sent the opened ones you had.... and then you ordered more cases that day....

why not wait til the new cases came in, send them BLIND BOXES!!!< WHAT THEY ORDERED!, and keep the opened ones... you just tried to get rid of your duplicate commons... SHADY... end of story.

URGH, that is just not true...but it's alright. I should have waited...you're right. I stated that I was an idiot. People were e-mailing me about their shipments, so I felt that they'd like to receive a figure as soon as they could instead of wait for me to re-order. But I understand...I nunchucks up. I just don't get why none of you can give up the fact that "I INTENTIONALLY SCREWED PEOPLE" You don't know me...I wouldn't do that on purpose...end of story.

[ Added: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:44 pm ]
eckotyper wrote:
hows about this... send them blind boxes, and each order a opened chase you have on ebay!

that seems fair...

A Thousand Apologies wouldn't clear your name in my book!

I have offered to send the people who received the open boxes my chases for $5 each. I think that is fair. Even though they received open boxes, they still received the product.

oh, that's nice, but I didn't get an email or a pm about this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:48 am 

I PMed a few people with offers like this...I was just logging on now to get at the others...I had to leave and get to work.

Good Buyers/Sellers: Eazyefro, mutantshark, Thespark17, hellscrape, babbage1851, iamthewinter, kpatricialee, chrisosaur, Vinyl_Accountant, Tek-neeK, Bo0oYaH, mzkayDi, twotwelve, lucidruthie, mastahvic, uhmski, c483125117, GetterRobo, =DuNnYnNuD=, kidstartexas, rasta, uneekstyle, saiko, j3tang, H2OBear, v.real, Metatron1050, Fes, Jargon, Parotkilah, CrazySid, kidrobotNY, dunnymoney, GFD18, mandywave, timeshifted, bk_bk, Kingly Decay, ultrapunch, Lysol, SecurityGeek, reganomics813, steve8091, meanmistert, Quest1

-Art Portfolio- BrianFromConcentrate.com
-Cinema Blog- ModernCinephile.com
-Inspiration Tumblr- FromConcentrate.tumblr

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:09 am 

Just out of curiosity, did any of the people who got the opened blind boxes end up with chases or uncommon figures in general?

Regardless, I'm glad you're stepping up and offering refunds at this point, and I'd probably feel better about ordering from you now because one more screwup like this and I can't imagine the heat you're gonna feel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:14 pm 

This is not a good look my friend.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2