forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:11 pm 

Okay, first off let me say that I'm sorry to those who placed pre-orders for the Vivisect Playset. Like I stated in the notes I sent, we had a problem with stock. I was expecting an extra case in my wholesale order and things really got screwed up from there. I had already opened most of the blind boxes when I realized that I had a pre-order for a full case and it was too late for me to go back and close the blind boxes up. I admit, I should have e-mailed all the people who placed pre-orders and let them know about the problem. Instead I sent the opened blind boxes because those were all I had to send. I figured that the customers would rather have opened boxes instead of none at all. I now see how this comes off as me "scamming" or something, but I assure you that was not my intention in the least. I recently (on Monday) received 2 more cases of blind boxes and I let everyone know that they're back in stock on my site. I have talked to a few people who are unhappy with their opened boxes and I've stated that I will gladly issue a FULL REFUND and pay for the shipping of the opened boxes back to me.

I really am unhappy that everyone on this board is so quick to turn on me and say that I'm scamming people or that I run a shady business. There's 4 times as many people that have had great transactions with me and my site. I really flubbed this Vivisect pre-order situation up by not having enough stock to cover the pre-orders. Needless to say I've learned my lesson about pre-orders.

I'm not sure what other information I need to include on here to clear my name, but I assure you I had no intention of screwing anyone over. I merely thought you'd rather have an opened box than no box at all.

Like I said, I will fully refund your order if you send the opened boxes back. Or I'll send you out new, unopened, boxes if you send the originals back. I'm willing to work with any unhappy customer to make this confusion right.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me at atazine@gmail.com

I hope you fellow board members can see that I'm not some scammer. It really bums me out that everyone talking crap on here without just trying to resolve the situation with me. Thanks and I apologize to everyone involved.

p.s.- The release date for The Vivisect Playset WAS pushed back until Feb. 7th. You can check with StrangeCo. on that. And about the Buff Monster interview...I sent the questions to his rep and haven't received a response yet.

Good Buyers/Sellers: Eazyefro, mutantshark, Thespark17, hellscrape, babbage1851, iamthewinter, kpatricialee, chrisosaur, Vinyl_Accountant, Tek-neeK, Bo0oYaH, mzkayDi, twotwelve, lucidruthie, mastahvic, uhmski, c483125117, GetterRobo, =DuNnYnNuD=, kidstartexas, rasta, uneekstyle, saiko, j3tang, H2OBear, v.real, Metatron1050, Fes, Jargon, Parotkilah, CrazySid, kidrobotNY, dunnymoney, GFD18, mandywave, timeshifted, bk_bk, Kingly Decay, ultrapunch, Lysol, SecurityGeek, reganomics813, steve8091, meanmistert, Quest1

-Art Portfolio- BrianFromConcentrate.com
-Cinema Blog- ModernCinephile.com
-Inspiration Tumblr- FromConcentrate.tumblr

Last edited by CurseTheSeen on Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:15 pm 

Why didn't you offer refunds when you first realized you couldn't fill the orders?

Awesome sellers and traders: kidrobotNY, Mallet, kidrolito, goodOLdayz, MrAfternoon, reggiedvd, vinylwhanker, xblMANIMAL, Retro603, enjoipanda, zombiemonkie, wing_clipper, acityinside, blu3h3ylo, tina7104, kp, djfohm, Shadowchaser, phatcapsfan, kngdingaling, grimlock, TiChik, buschrj, redblueyellow, ultra999, Scary Andy,H20Bear, tedmcintyre, ShutterbugLisa, henry_brazil, jesusvbarraza, tedmcintyre, asprintingpress, mzkayDi, joeydzzle, mcnail, whthalo, cbankla, s(p)am, at321fakest, toddivision, DreVanFuzen, magicmanjk808, likkuid, tonycornflake, eckotyper, Iron_Horse, GFD18, Nikejerk, NewAddictions, rhymetimechild, angelmex, YummyOreos, dunnyjake

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:17 pm 

Well, I could fill the orders...but only with the opened boxes. I guess I wasn't thinking. I thought the customers would rather have an opened box than nothing. I screwed up on that one.

Good Buyers/Sellers: Eazyefro, mutantshark, Thespark17, hellscrape, babbage1851, iamthewinter, kpatricialee, chrisosaur, Vinyl_Accountant, Tek-neeK, Bo0oYaH, mzkayDi, twotwelve, lucidruthie, mastahvic, uhmski, c483125117, GetterRobo, =DuNnYnNuD=, kidstartexas, rasta, uneekstyle, saiko, j3tang, H2OBear, v.real, Metatron1050, Fes, Jargon, Parotkilah, CrazySid, kidrobotNY, dunnymoney, GFD18, mandywave, timeshifted, bk_bk, Kingly Decay, ultrapunch, Lysol, SecurityGeek, reganomics813, steve8091, meanmistert, Quest1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:26 pm 

CurseTheSeen wrote:
... I thought the customers would rather have an opened box than nothing...

#-o
I think it would have been best for you to go to another vinyl store and purchase a case or two to send out to customers, instead of shipping open blind boxes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:30 pm 

Yes, that would have been a better idea. There aren't any places in Phoenix I know of that had Vivisect cases at the time, but I agree.

All I'm saying here is that I screwed up, but honestly...I had no intention of scamming anyone and it sucks that people are saying negative things without talking to me first and asking what the heck went wrong.

But I want to fix this problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:31 am 

Your stupidity probably doesn't fill a lot of people with confidence..you gotta be at the top of your game now..you have a lot of competition as a online seller these days.

Nevertheless..best of luck for the future and remember the customer comes first..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:09 am 

wasn't thinking is right... they ordered blind boxes! not opened packages. it would of been okay if this is what they agreed to... but not when you simply decided to make the decision for them that it would be okay. Plus i wonder how complete of a set you have... since from the few stories i was told... all were commons that were recieved...

had i of had a store, and realized this happened... i would of 1, ordered another wholesale case, as im sure these arent that hard to get ahold of, or 2 at least emailed all parties interested, and gave them the option of opened boxes, or refund in full...

but hey whatever...

[ Added: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:10 am ]
CurseTheSeen wrote:
Yes, that would have been a better idea. There aren't any places in Phoenix I know of that had Vivisect cases at the time, but I agree.

All I'm saying here is that I screwed up, but honestly...I had no intention of scamming anyone and it sucks that people are saying negative things without talking to me first and asking what the heck went wrong.

But I want to fix this problem.

it sucks that you did a negative thing to customers without talking to them about it first... so see it goes hand and hand buddy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:10 am 

i agree, sending open BLIND boxes was a retarded move as a retailer.

Good Transactions with: poypoy, joeydzzle, the burger lord. chiefrocka, lychee, dieselbuoy, vinylwanker, nebulon5, zeeshan, deanomeano

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:46 am 

ebay item# 290206680393

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:49 am 

Bo0oYaH wrote:
ebay item# 290206680393

Hahahahahahaha..why do I not find this surprising! :axe:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:55 am 

Sand I really Dig the "Love" piece in your sig.. who did it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:57 am 

for someone to claim they thought they would be alright with open boxes instead of blind box?

why not just shop at Urban outfitters?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:13 am 

PlasticMe wrote:
Sand I really Dig the "Love" piece in your sig.. who did it?

It's by Paul Insect, called 'Love guns on gold' from his Bullion show at Lazinc last year.

It's available as a screenprint, edition of 100 signed and numbered available for £400 here: http://www.lazinc.com/artists/paulinsect/prints/236/

He also did a similar peace with the word 'PEACE' which was released through picturesonwalls.com but has sold out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:22 am 

I don't know why you wouldn't fulfill the orders BEFORE opening ones for yourself...that in itself is BAD BAD business...you should just crawl into a hole and quit the business...obviously your business isn't that great to be pushing so hard for people to "trust" you here and do business with you....I think the desert air is getting to you....

GREAT DEALS WITH:
MFMUNNY,AGG,MAGICMANJK808(X2),THISBWILL,
AW177(X2),RUNAMUCKER,WUDYNASTY,RUSTEDHALO(X2),SPANKY2324,
ICON84(X2),BONER,LYTE-BRYTE-BOY,XEROX,DUNNY27,KP,SELPH_ONE,
JOEYDZZLE(X2),NAC,VINYLWHANKER,HALFAPPARITION,GRIMLOCK(X2),
EVRYKISSUWASTED,NINWEST,JACRANKY,DEANOMEANO,WIZEGUY,
DESECRATION,ELMAGICO9,WACKO,ROTTIEROOK,TIZIGHT,WVURXGAL,
NMR509,ECKOTYPER(X2),BLEEDINGEGG(X4),KNGWIZ,DUNQUIXOTE,
CSR B GANGSTA R,MAKI MAKI, THEFUZZYBEAR,FOOSHCORE, DODGER,
BILLHAVERCHUCK, USELESSTOYS, KIDROLITO, LUCIDRUTHIE, ELECAM,
NEWADDICTIONS, ROBOTCOMPANION, AGRENIER, LWODUNNY,NEBULON5,
MEATLOAF, DUNNYPHOTO, CORSAIR, DOOBS01, SPS, SLACk, OVERSPRAYED,
ZEPHYR, STREAKZZZZ, KIDROBOTNY, M500,JAYBI, C-MONEY

MARTY THINX wrote:
YOUR BEING BAMBOOZLED. Thats what Im thinking. But the sheep will go where the rest of the sheep roam.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:34 am 

another store to NEVER order from

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:36 am 

Man, I love getting mail, and if I had been super excited to get my package and received a molested box of pure bs.....man I would have been livid!!!!

Uh, it doesn't take much to put a blemish on ones name and business.....GOOD WORK!

In addition, you don't even have the sense to edit the title of your thread with a misspelling! EXPLANATION

ISO of: #1-1St Painted RealxNibbler - SDCC 2011, 2-Onell Chaos Invasion, 3 - Spectre Mini Pheyaos
My Flickr
Transactions

Commissions list is open. If we've talked I have you on the list already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLyEGdaOhhY<---Time Lapse Video of the making of the Mega Munny Hammer Bros.
http://vimeo.com/21803727 <----New Video "How to Strip a Dunny"

N3rd Link Check out the new Blog and Podcast!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:41 pm 

phatcapsfan wrote:
I don't know why you wouldn't fulfill the orders BEFORE opening ones for yourself...that in itself is BAD BAD business...you should just crawl into a hole and quit the business...

that sounds about right

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:36 pm 

$and wrote:
Bo0oYaH wrote:
ebay item# 290206680393

Hahahahahahaha..why do I not find this surprising! :axe:

Ohh man, not that I have to, but I explained this in the other thread. When I shipped all the orders that are in question, I didn't have any more cases. I order more that day. I now have more cases of blind boxes and ordered one for myself. Those are the ones on eBay, but you can think what you want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:39 pm 

your right you don't have to explain yourself... so why try and clear your name that you messed up...

you didnt have any more blind boxes.... so you sent the opened ones you had.... and then you ordered more cases that day....

why not wait til the new cases came in, send them BLIND BOXES!!!< WHAT THEY ORDERED!, and keep the opened ones... you just tried to get rid of your duplicate commons... SHADY... end of story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:40 pm 

This is the last thread that I'm going to defend myself, but I want to say.

I DID NOT INTENTIONALLY SCREW ANYONE OVER. IM EXTREMELY SORRY AND I EXCEPT THE FACT THAT NOONE WILL WANT TO ORDER FROM ME NOW. I WAS A FORGETFUL rump AND BECAUSE OF THAT I SCREWED MYSELF. BUT I MUST INSIST THAT I NEVER MEANT TO PURPOSELY SCREW ANYONE. ALL THE EBAY ITEMS IM SELLING ARE FROM THE CASE THAT I RECENTLY BOUGHT FOR MYSELF...AFTER THIS WHOLE ORDER SCANDAL WENT DOWN. SO PLEASE STOP TRYING TO POST INFO ABOUT MY EBAY ITEMS AS SOME KIND OF PROOF I SCAMMED PEOPLE...BECAUSE IT JUST ISN'T TRUTH.

IM NOT A BAD PERSON NOR A SCAMMER. I APOLOGIZE TO NO END FOR THE CONFUSION AND LIKE IVE SAID OVER AND OVER...ILL REFUND OR REPLACE ANY ORDER.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:41 pm 

hows about this... send them blind boxes, and each order a opened chase you have on ebay!

that seems fair...

A Thousand Apologies wouldn't clear your name in my book!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:42 pm 

eckotyper wrote:
your right you don't have to explain yourself... so why try and clear your name that you messed up...

you didnt have any more blind boxes.... so you sent the opened ones you had.... and then you ordered more cases that day....

why not wait til the new cases came in, send them BLIND BOXES!!!< WHAT THEY ORDERED!, and keep the opened ones... you just tried to get rid of your duplicate commons... SHADY... end of story.

URGH, that is just not true...but it's alright. I should have waited...you're right. I stated that I was an idiot. People were e-mailing me about their shipments, so I felt that they'd like to receive a figure as soon as they could instead of wait for me to re-order. But I understand...I Duckling up. I just don't get why none of you can give up the fact that "I INTENTIONALLY SCREWED PEOPLE" You don't know me...I wouldn't do that on purpose...end of story.

[ Added: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:44 pm ]
eckotyper wrote:
hows about this... send them blind boxes, and each order a opened chase you have on ebay!

that seems fair...

A Thousand Apologies wouldn't clear your name in my book!

I have offered to send the people who received the open boxes my chases for $5 each. I think that is fair. Even though they received open boxes, they still received the product.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:49 pm 

Have you and Thomas Han been smoking crack together??

YOU=JOKE!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:18 pm 

You're right. I messed up. I'm a joke. Sorry. I can't take my mistake back.

[ Added: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:52 pm ]
If you received open blind boxes in your order of The Vivisect Playset from A Thousand Apologies.com, please PM or e-mail me your full mailing address. I'd like to mail out a few blind boxes as an apology. I know it won't change what has happened, but I'd appreciate it if you'd all let me send those out. Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:28 pm 

well dont sit there adn tell me what i said is not true... i repeated what you said...

curse the scene wrote:
"When I shipped all the orders that are in question, I didn't have any more cases. I order more that day"

I basically made sure what he said was clear:
"you didnt have any more blind boxes.... so you sent the opened ones you had.... and then you ordered more cases that day...."

its the same thing.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next