forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:55 pm
Posts: 402
Location: THE 805
i got the grey. anyone want to trade for the white? ?? pm me.

_________________
my collection


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:13 am
Posts: 2912
Location: Oregon
someone named "fx_master81" got em both.. i dont even know how that is possible

sigh.. anyone wanna sell a white? =p


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:15 pm
Posts: 1230
Location: IL
quite the long shot request, but here it goes...

If any extremely nice boardie wants to hook another board member up (me) with either of the Kidninja Blood Splattered colorways, please let me know.

People are bound to make the request, so Im asking this time [-o<

_________________
Refs:htlkid25, Bo0oYaH, busizem718, jun2, DreVanFuzen, Bluefin, Parotkilah, EASheartsVinyl, PJay, jmf337, bboyilluminati6, toddivision, D-LuX, scarwars, FuzzFace, Tizight, unmundane, Peter_Awesome, Graf-Toyz, Naturaljoe, tattooedjester, harm


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:05 pm
Posts: 1712
Location: 415
Some of your left clicking skills are amazing.... Gone in like 5 seconds flat. lol.

Also:

Why the hell does ebay ask me 3 times if I really want this item??? I always get owned by the third screen that pops up asking if I really want it... lol.

I wanted it the first time damn it...

_________________
http://www.thetripleseven.com - community based online marketplace


Last edited by M00DSWING7 on Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 6:35 pm
Posts: 1534
Thought I could be fast enough for both. Boy was I wrong. lol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 6:05 pm
Posts: 3096
Location: NYC
yea a friend of mine got em from huck


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:48 pm
Posts: 1412
Location: Bay Area
If anyone wants to sell a regular one, please let me know. thanks

_________________
Image

instagram: @big_c_art


https://www.facebook.com/BigC.artwork


GOOD BST LIST

My KR user name use to be
de Large


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:42 pm
Posts: 2206
Location: Nashville
i dont know how i could have been any quicker in trying to get one. Oh well, I tried to get one, but no luck.

_________________
Good deals with: iccdp, gogi, Metatron1050(2), BleedingEgg, DeanoMeano, Maki Maki(3), c483125117, louleeboo, kngwiz, Ubersauze.J, tvsinny, dunquixote, TungTLe, uhmski, AJB603, bboyilluminati6, just1nj, HorribleHeizer, mzkayDi, FericFanatic(3), djmerge1, djfohm(2), justsusy, =DuNnYnNuD=, ceejay, TheFuzzyBear, killwhitey, Dunn Da-Da, bk_bk, SecurityGeek, o_kedoki, bubblegumking, c-money(2), AKBAPE, contra808, jceballo, saiko, ontheDL, joemm, JRUSS, sgolby, djtomain, Nicocato, apeboy, j0nwalsh, sinkFLsink, apeboy, drownedpepo, maxdoesitwell, raajr187, jay_spec, ndomiano, +more

Image

20% off Boundless NY: Rep Code 26c132


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:48 pm
Posts: 1767
Location: New York
im effffing bent over this, ill take either one if someone wants to flip it for a decent price- damn im fkin pissd


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:43 am
Posts: 8996
Location: california
Game over. :-({|=


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:18 am
Posts: 6471
Location: headquarters
toyzinmyattik wrote:
im effffing bent over this, ill take either one if someone wants to flip it for a decent price- damn im fkin pissd


I hear ya :doubt:

_________________
I am an OG 3A Legionnaire

WANTS: 05 SHINJUKU (LAST ONE)
WANTED LUKE CHUEH PRINTS:"Life By The Knife" & "Jacked"-last two I need
ImageImageImage

Luke Chueh Collection & Possessed Army
OG Possessed Panda
SALES THREAD-http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?p=1147494#1147494


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:15 pm
Posts: 1230
Location: IL
this is so sad and I feel even worse because of the fact that I care so much over a fricken piece of vinyl. Its been 23 minutes and all I can still think about is being pissed because I wasnt fast enough clicking BIN.

Huck Gee -75 GFD18- 0

_________________
Refs:htlkid25, Bo0oYaH, busizem718, jun2, DreVanFuzen, Bluefin, Parotkilah, EASheartsVinyl, PJay, jmf337, bboyilluminati6, toddivision, D-LuX, scarwars, FuzzFace, Tizight, unmundane, Peter_Awesome, Graf-Toyz, Naturaljoe, tattooedjester, harm


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:52 am
Posts: 1446
Location: Omaha
I'll splatter anyone's regular one for 20 bucks. \:D/

lol

_________________
I <3 toys more than you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:08 pm
Posts: 200
Location: ct
I was lucky and i got one!! \:D/

_________________
Good Transactions with: gruenburger, DJ Quinico , huynher, ninwest, elscorcho, purplehaze1091, DreVanFuzen. just1nj, Clarkr, banditking, PlasticMe

Awesome trades with: TheBoy1der


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:18 am
Posts: 6471
Location: headquarters
im bummed, I feel like KR collection wont be complete :doubt:

_________________
I am an OG 3A Legionnaire

WANTS: 05 SHINJUKU (LAST ONE)
WANTED LUKE CHUEH PRINTS:"Life By The Knife" & "Jacked"-last two I need
ImageImageImage

Luke Chueh Collection & Possessed Army
OG Possessed Panda
SALES THREAD-http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?p=1147494#1147494


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:48 pm
Posts: 1767
Location: New York
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!


Last edited by toyzinmyattik on Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:56 pm
Posts: 3517
i tried for this and would've liked to get it, but it's not like it is a super exclusive handmade piece like bootleg or any of the other 8 inch dunnies from Huck.. it's the same dunny with some splatter and a sig.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:13 am
Posts: 2912
Location: Oregon
even in the item description it says "25 of each color"

so where are the extra 11? wtf?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:02 am
Posts: 1471
Location: Online!
de Large wrote:
If anyone wants to sell a regular one, please let me know. thanks


check your PM. I've got a set i'm unloading for retail + shipping and paypal fees.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:48 pm
Posts: 1767
Location: New York
where? not i - dammmmit


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:57 pm
Posts: 3873
Location: New York
unkle77 wrote:
even in the item description it says "25 of each color"

so where are the extra 11? wtf?


pre-orders. he takes them I believe.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:13 am
Posts: 2912
Location: Oregon
Bo0oYaH wrote:
unkle77 wrote:
even in the item description it says "25 of each color"

so where are the extra 11? wtf?


pre-orders. he takes them I believe.


"Ninja please!

Fresh from training with master sensei Huck Gee, Kidrobot 14 emerges from the shadows as Kidninja! Fully equipped with shukos, ninja sword and obi sash, this 7-inch silent assassin will protect you from untold forces of evil. With only 1000 pieces available in each color, this legend will soon disappear without a trace.

This Friday, 2/22, Noon PST, my Kidninja APs (Artist Proofs), 25 of each color, hand assembled, splattered, signed, and numbered. $50 + S&H.

Limit one Kidninja of each colorway per customer.

Happy Bidding & Good luck! -Huck + crew"

in that newsletter, by huck+crew.. he says 25 will be put up on ebay.

if those exact 25 are not on ebay like he said.. his word is meaningless. -1

sorry but i just lost respect for the man. =\


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:48 pm
Posts: 1767
Location: New York
ditto, kinda, in person hes cool as hell, im still p/o'd


:buuuut maaaaaa, i wannnnnnt themmmmmm -


Last edited by toyzinmyattik on Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:43 am
Posts: 8996
Location: california
unkle77 wrote:
"Ninja please!

Fresh from training with master sensei Huck Gee, Kidrobot 14 emerges from the shadows as Kidninja! Fully equipped with shukos, ninja sword and obi sash, this 7-inch silent assassin will protect you from untold forces of evil. With only 1000 pieces available in each color, this legend will soon disappear without a trace.

This Friday, 2/22, Noon PST, my Kidninja APs (Artist Proofs), 25 of each color, hand assembled, splattered, signed, and numbered. $50 + S&H.

Limit one Kidninja of each colorway per customer.

Happy Bidding & Good luck! -Huck + crew"

in that newsletter, by huck+crew.. he says 25 will be put up on ebay.

if those exact 25 are not on ebay like he said.. his word is meaningless. -1

sorry but i just lost respect for the man. =\


+1 on the note of 25 being on eBay. =D>


Last edited by just1nj on Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:56 pm
Posts: 3517
unkle77 wrote:
Bo0oYaH wrote:
unkle77 wrote:
even in the item description it says "25 of each color"

so where are the extra 11? wtf?


pre-orders. he takes them I believe.


"Ninja please!

Fresh from training with master sensei Huck Gee, Kidrobot 14 emerges from the shadows as Kidninja! Fully equipped with shukos, ninja sword and obi sash, this 7-inch silent assassin will protect you from untold forces of evil. With only 1000 pieces available in each color, this legend will soon disappear without a trace.

This Friday, 2/22, Noon PST, my Kidninja APs (Artist Proofs), 25 of each color, hand assembled, splattered, signed, and numbered. $50 + S&H.

Limit one Kidninja of each colorway per customer.

Happy Bidding & Good luck! -Huck + crew"

in that newsletter, by huck+crew.. he says 25 will be put up on ebay.

if those exact 25 are not on ebay like he said.. his word is meaningless. -1

sorry but i just lost respect for the man. =\


you lost respect of him over that? i don't want to speak to huck, but I would say "good riddance"..


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group