Adult Swimmmmm....?

Discuss all the upcoming figures from US artists, as well as companies like Critterbox, Circus Punks, Friends With You, UnklBrand and of course Kidrobot!
McSqueeb

Adult Swimmmmm....?

Post by McSqueeb » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:24 pm

Anyone know what's going on with the cartoon network adult swim line that kidrobot announced was being made for release in Feb 2008? It was announce sometime last year.

SpawnNmunny

Post by SpawnNmunny » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:47 pm

i :heart: <3 :heart: <3 adult swim

benvt

Post by benvt » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:18 pm

Last edited by benvt on Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
wish list: gid Gablin; Dalek GDub Bunees; Touma Hellhounds; Mono Teeter; any Deph; Blue Geisha Dunny; GID, blue Gameritas; blue KR Space Monkey; Mini-Goons: Bone; Knucklebears: Blue Tattoo, black, silver king; Budweiser Dog Qee (#899); Nokia Fire Qee; Artoyz Elements Fire by Jon Burgerman; any fire figures(see pic)

Samurai Lincoln

Post by Samurai Lincoln » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:29 am

benvt wrote:Wouldn't it be cool if they were doing a reverse partnership. Adult Swim could have a cartoon about Dunnies or other characters.

#-o That would be very much not cool.
There are roughly 46,000 some odd people on this board. I like about twenty of them. You aren't one of those people.

ism

Post by ism » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:52 am

McSqueeb wrote:Anyone know what's going on with the cartoon network adult swim line that kidrobot announced was being made for release in Feb 2008? It was announce sometime last year.

Wait 6-9 months.... :rock:
"Help me Obi-Wan Kidboardies, your my only hope."

|PURCHASED FROM / A+ MEMBER LIST|WANT LIST|MY COLLECTION|FOR SALE|

<---ism'10

frozen_empire

Post by frozen_empire » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:26 am

ism wrote:
McSqueeb wrote:Anyone know what's going on with the cartoon network adult swim line that kidrobot announced was being made for release in Feb 2008? It was announce sometime last year.

it will be sooner than that. patience ;)
Frozen Empire Toys

Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Facebook

ism

Post by ism » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:13 pm

frozen_empire wrote:
ism wrote:

Shhhhhhhhh :-$ mums the word. :-# I was trying to surprise him a bit. That way the time goes quicker for him!!!

<---ism'10

McSqueeb

Post by McSqueeb » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:50 pm

ism wrote:
frozen_empire wrote:
ism wrote:

Shhhhhhhhh :-$ mums the word. :-# I was trying to surprise him a bit. That way the time goes quicker for him!!!

That does work. I was just wanting to know if the adult swim line was still coming up.

agentO

Post by agentO » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:40 pm

o i hope they have space ghost! \:D/

daveyhavok360

Post by daveyhavok360 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:42 pm

boooooo -1000 on adult swim designs, ugh no!! xsickx =;

McSqueeb

Post by McSqueeb » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:59 pm

daveyhavok360 wrote:boooooo -1000 on adult swim designs, ugh no!! xsickx =;

You don't like any adult swim character designs? Any, at ALL?! Blasphemy! This is madness!

You seem like an Assy McGee type of person :P Heheh. My favorite is Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Greatest cartoon thus far.

Blot911

Post by Blot911 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:44 pm

I think the new adult swim line looks awesome! cant wait to see what the two chase figures are. anyone know what they are yet?
Check out The Blot Says... at http://www.theblotsays.com
Follow The Blot on Twitter at Twitter.com/TheBlotSays

Excellent Transactions With
Sellers: tattooedjester, purplehaze1091, c-money, poysntixels, C4, tron, joemm, dsristau, chasenasty, bluegreenkey, lui, luckyscrm, broke4toys, SecurityGeek
Buyers: orlowone, xxclandestinexx, killerxpanda, Sycosid, stillman, kmper02, DirEnGrey, xkaokaox, Vinylassasin, Pezhead23

ism

Post by ism » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:36 am

Blot911 wrote:I think the new adult swim line looks awesome! cant wait to see what the two chase figures are. anyone know what they are yet?

I saw a picture of meatwad on here somewhere, I think he will be one chase. IMO, the other would most likely be Space Ghost, as he was the [AS] flag ship character for so many years. As I have no proof of any of this, so please don't take my word for it.

hope they are cool

<---ism'10

rawket

Post by rawket » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:05 am

i will sell my car for an uncle ruckus :expensive: :rolleyes: :expensive: :expensive:

JenKa0s

Post by JenKa0s » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:11 am

ROBOT CHICKEN! :lol:
great buy/sell/trade: tattooedjester/killerz4ever/DreVanFuzen/c.drx/666doll/AznSoFTii/
kidrobotNY/thedarkhippie/iliksprite/d0m0kun/Metatron1050/
vinylhead/doobs01/Autodactyl/C.I.BOY/busizem718/
dunnydummy/redblueyellow/MANIMAL/Bo0oYaH/
mzkayDi/Scary Andy/dunnyislove/corsair/mzkayDi/
eckotyper/nameBRAND/just1nj/NYC.Parce/
mizundastood915/barnettkthrn/just1nj/DOOBS01s GF/
bk_bk/nikejerk/Jmoney/The_Boy_Wonder/Dxjock/StegZ/
DRO333/1V1ARTIN/NERPS

GOOD FEEDBACK X17

ULTRA POP LOUISVILLE!!

JayJayFool

Post by JayJayFool » Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:33 am

ism wrote:
Blot911 wrote:I think the new adult swim line looks awesome! cant wait to see what the two chase figures are. anyone know what they are yet?

I saw a picture of meatwad on here somewhere, I think he will be one chase. IMO, the other would most likely be Space Ghost, as he was the [AS] flag ship character for so many years. As I have no proof of any of this, so please don't take my word for it.

hope they are cool

If this is the pic you are talking about its not the chase. Meatwad could be the chase. But The Guru has said that its not a dunny.

... The two chase toys are Tim and Eric!!!
I need money for Custom Yetis!! So buy my stuff!!! Got a Black lucky cat 8" and a Blue Tara McP 8" http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=162721

Take a look at some of my customs i've done!!http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=117819

Blot911

Post by Blot911 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:47 pm

I hope it's Space Ghost because I was pretty disappointed he (or anyone from his show) wasn't included in the line. The pics I've seen of the figures so far are top notch though. Glad to see there's a robot chicken.
Check out The Blot Says... at http://www.theblotsays.com
Follow The Blot on Twitter at Twitter.com/TheBlotSays

Excellent Transactions With
Sellers: tattooedjester, purplehaze1091, c-money, poysntixels, C4, tron, joemm, dsristau, chasenasty, bluegreenkey, lui, luckyscrm, broke4toys, SecurityGeek
Buyers: orlowone, xxclandestinexx, killerxpanda, Sycosid, stillman, kmper02, DirEnGrey, xkaokaox, Vinylassasin, Pezhead23

ism

Post by ism » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:00 pm

JayJayFool wrote:
ism wrote:

hope they are cool

If this is the pic you are talking about its not the chase. Meatwad could be the chase. But The Guru has said that its not a dunny.

... The two chase toys are Tim and Eric!!!

That one is cool, but I just found out what I saw was these ATHF toys, and it was the meatwad sculpt. I never knew these existed until today, the pics were in the other ATHF thread floating around here.

Tim and Eric: no offense to your taste, but I sincerely hope they don't make a toy of them. I also hope they disappear from [AS] all together. I just hate those guys.

<---ism'10