Kaching Brands Cameron Tiede Canti (Salsa)

Discuss all the upcoming figures from US artists, as well as companies like Critterbox, Circus Punks, Friends With You, UnklBrand and of course Kidrobot!
Maki Maki

Kaching Brands Cameron Tiede Canti (Salsa)

Post by Maki Maki » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:40 am

to my knowledge this is the last canti design to be produced. its been a while since ive heard of it and ive only seen a picture of it tonight for the first time. just a heads up to those canti collectors out there (all two of us)

im still waiting on the kaching brands medical mechanica robot, which is like 18" tall or so.

also i just need 3 more cantis (that includes this one) to get them all! the quest is almost over.

¯\(°_o)/¯

nikemsi

Post by nikemsi » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:42 am

This one is very nice !

+++

Nikemsi
Download my album with Manifest One for free here : http://www.grizzmine.com/tape-Manifest+ ... n-202.html

Very good deal : typo21, AW177, 4pkboy, DunkMax, Lupa, Phu!, Chinoexhale, MrMongoose, mrm222, cyberann, ZopBoy
A toys fan from Reunion !!!

A!

Post by A! » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:06 am

I got one from a shop in SF. It's an awesome colorway, hopefully that'll be the end of the Canti's, I finally managed to complete my collection and my pocket would prefer that they make no more!
Good Transactions with: D0m0kun, Metatron1050, Unkle77, kidrobotNY, maxaltoman, omgwtflmao, MrMongoose, CrazySid, ontheDL

WANTED: Kaws Dissected Companion

Leecifer

Post by Leecifer » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:45 pm

A! wrote:I got one from a shop in SF. It's an awesome colorway, hopefully that'll be the end of the Canti's, I finally managed to complete my collection and my pocket would prefer that they make no more!

What shop carries these guys?
We had to order ours, BTW I love it!
"There ain't no "Totoro" in "Gantz"!!!!

Flickry flickr
www.flickr.com/photos/leecifer1

coasterbear

Post by coasterbear » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:41 am

Not a huge Canti fan...but am a huge Cameron fan! So I'll be getting one for sure.

camerontiede

Post by camerontiede » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:45 am

glad you guys like it!

C

t0fu

Post by t0fu » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:01 pm

Leecifer wrote:
A! wrote:I got one from a shop in SF. It's an awesome colorway, hopefully that'll be the end of the Canti's, I finally managed to complete my collection and my pocket would prefer that they make no more!

What shop carries these guys?
We had to order ours, BTW I love it!

i'd love to pick up one myself. whats the SF local that has it