forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:27 pm 

I love the bloody valentine version. It's evil looking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:27 am 

I've been long awaiting these, nice to finally see some buzz on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:54 am 

bout time, geez.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:51 pm 

Agreed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:51 pm 

rasta wrote:
found this on vinylpulse:

bloody valentine ltd to 100pcs. will drop around V-day:

gold edition ltd to 50pcs will be at NYCC and through EWOK:

Yo these 2 are the nicest ones soo far, at least the red one is. will go nicely with my nycc one with the pink on it. is ewok gnna be at nycc relesing this? signing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:56 pm 

Ewok is going to be at the Buff show at The Showroom in NYC, signing the red version...

smpt wrote:
Anyone got a pic of the El Maz and Jeffrey Starr collab for dunny 2012?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:42 pm 

wish i could be there. It would be dope to meet him and get the fig signed.

Axine, Wacko, NMR 509, squidboy, tavaro, Demented, grimlock, typo21, GLENNjamin, DAT CAT, Retro603, haseown, sleepboy, Ink Geek, qwest1mark, eckotyper, ROCSone, dear earthling, c-money, brandnew85, katastrophe, phatcapsfan, lucidruthie, kom22, blu3h3ylo, j*ryu, MANIMAL, JenKa0s, xurbanx, j3tang, frostymug, litefusegetaway, dxjock, busizem718, hashishan, jaders, dieselbouy, magic_wanna, Dunny27, muschelschubser, DOOBS01s GF, HaynMade, cahrowline, luciferj, tyler2313, lui, Kingly Decay, tamara988, joealmighty, LUCKY13

AIM: do0bs01gnk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:15 pm 

useless toys wrote:
Ewok is going to be at the Buff show at The Showroom in NYC, signing the red version...

IM THERE 30000%!!ive been dieing to meet ewok

Kaiju: green/orange Zipfaces, Killer 2 pack

Koa: maniac, & gustavio [no they arent out yet], any customs

Flying Fortress: Montana Can, barcelona troop, buddy lee set

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:07 pm 

Very nice indeed.

www.Kawaii-Uk.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:37 am 

Does anyone know where I can still get an original? And at a decent price?

Thanks,
Stolle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:41 am 

StolleBoy wrote:

Thanks,
Stolle

Toy Tokyo has them....

smpt wrote:
Anyone got a pic of the El Maz and Jeffrey Starr collab for dunny 2012?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:02 am 

StolleBoy wrote:

Thanks,
Stolle

I could have sworn someone was selling one on here for 80 shipped.

Also, look out on ebay and youll see them for 80 bucks shipped as well.

The darkside ones are on there for 100 shipped right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:46 pm 

I've been checking on ebay from time to time. I'll check Toy Tokyo. Thanks guys.

-Stolle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:35 pm 

ricekilla wrote:
StolleBoy wrote:

Thanks,
Stolle

I could have sworn someone was selling one on here for 80 shipped.

Also, look out on ebay and youll see them for 80 bucks shipped as well.

The darkside ones are on there for 100 shipped right now.

I pick up the one on here for $80 shipped. The bottom is a little bent, but its all good.

Axine, Wacko, NMR 509, squidboy, tavaro, Demented, grimlock, typo21, GLENNjamin, DAT CAT, Retro603, haseown, sleepboy, Ink Geek, qwest1mark, eckotyper, ROCSone, dear earthling, c-money, brandnew85, katastrophe, phatcapsfan, lucidruthie, kom22, blu3h3ylo, j*ryu, MANIMAL, JenKa0s, xurbanx, j3tang, frostymug, litefusegetaway, dxjock, busizem718, hashishan, jaders, dieselbouy, magic_wanna, Dunny27, muschelschubser, DOOBS01s GF, HaynMade, cahrowline, luciferj, tyler2313, lui, Kingly Decay, tamara988, joealmighty, LUCKY13

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:02 pm 

doobs01 When you say here are you referring to the "For sale" section? Is it the corner of the box that bent?

Thanks,
Scott

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:15 pm 

No the box is perfect.....maybe i should have been a little more specific..... the bottom/stand. The platform that the horselington stands on, it curves upward. I'm not sure if they all come this way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:28 pm 

doobs01 wrote:
No the box is perfect.....maybe i should have been a little more specific..... the bottom/stand. The platform that the horselington stands on, it curves upward. I'm not sure if they all come this way.

Seems like they all do that if not most.

My NYCC Horselington has that "warpage" going on the base.

Anyone notice the square of harder vinyl on the bottom of the base???? Ive wondered what that was. If you look at the red one the 1st page you can see the curve.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:25 am 

Thats from the pegs that go into the base, its made of a stronger material then the base.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:29 pm 

Mindstyle subscription members I'd check your email box if i were you...

"Forum Cred #101: STOP FLAKIN' BUSTERS"

"Knowledge is NOT Measured in the Amount of Posts You Have..."

GOOD BUYERS: TOMMYNATHAN, RICHL, YUMMYOREOS, UBERSAUZE.J, SNOOKER, YNOTTONY, BENVT, AQUAPHASE, DINGOBEAN

GOOD TRADES: KYOSUKE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:32 pm 

Almost here. \:D/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:15 am 

So ewok wasnt at the showroom signing :( before I go emailing him and looking dumb again, is their any word of him signing at comic conn this year?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:46 pm 

TheKongos wrote:
So ewok wasnt at the showroom signing :( before I go emailing him and looking dumb again, is their any word of him signing at comic conn this year?

I have sent him emails, he said he would be at NYCC, he also said he would sell 25 at NYCC, and some on his web store, and some to be purchased through dealers.

But he also said he would send out an email(newsletter subs) about buying the bloody valentine horselington and nothing, so I really cant be sure on the NYCC deal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:09 am 

ricekilla wrote:
TheKongos wrote:

I have sent him emails, he said he would be at NYCC, he also said he would sell 25 at NYCC, and some on his web store, and some to be purchased through dealers.

But he also said he would send out an email(newsletter subs) about buying the bloody valentine horselington and nothing, so I really cant be sure on the NYCC deal.
ricekilla wrote:
TheKongos wrote:

Well contrary to what you just wrote that he supposedly said, this is off his blog as of today

"He is here and now available online at TOYTOKYO.COM

ALSO for anyone who missed the DARKSIDE version, don't get banged over the head on Ebay, there are a few left on ROTOFUGI.COM ,I hear great things about these guys and how fast they ship products, packed very well. Not to mention they take great photos of the products they offer on their site. The pictures of the DARKSIDE Horselington look superb! Thanks Rotofugi.
So there is a heads up for anyone interested in purchasing these. I receive inquiries but I generally don't sell the Horselington figures off the site up till to point. The ONLY figure I will be offering directly from the site will be the 2008 NYCC GOLD Horselington. A release of only 50
world wide! 25 to be sold exclusively to the early birds at NYCC and the remaining 25 to be sold on my site shorty after NYCC's conclusion, so if you miss the convention or are out of state you still have a chance to get him direct from me. There is no pre order for this so please do not email me about that. First come first served to be fare for everyone. This info is to clear up confusion that floods my in box lately on these items. I wish I could address them all personally but it's hard being creative when your spending the first 2 plus hours of your day answering emails. I love my Horselington figure, but if I have to type H-o-r-s-e-l-i-n-g-t-o-n out one more time in an email I think I'm gonna rename him the "H-man 1" and "H-man 2" etc. etc. before I get carpel tunnel syndrome. Thus the blog entry, please help me spread the word on the message boards, or keep the info for yourself you sneaky bastards. :)
Happy ( late ) Valentines day!

P.S. I have to admit, receiving some emails of photos of your Horselington collections up to this point is as exciting for me to see as it is as exciting for you guys to have. There's just something cool about seeing your work in another persons private collection. Thanks for the pictures."

I think I'd tend ta believe this then some hearsay, no offense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:27 am 

I'm going to go for the gold! (pun intended 8-[ )

Good buyers/sellers/traders: djkrush, streakzzZZ, kidrobotNY(x3), s(p)am
Speed959(x2), NYC.Parce(x2), busizem718, Bo0oYaH(x2), mzkayDi, evilpilgrim, Mwood007,itzBIGant, zonnie5, toyzinmyattik(x2), misterine, catana68, bubblegumking, Dunkmax, Shauni55, Buellster, markie_darkie, SecurityGeek, bkz41, lui

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:25 pm 

I gotta get the red b4 I can think about trying to beat up people on line at comic conn. But hey ya never know. \:D/

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next