forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 879 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:49 pm 

Stewboy100 wrote:
My brown ringo arrived today..i was getting scared.
So on the tracking site it said that the item had an attempted delivery, but nobody was home.
And today I get a chance for a 'sleep in', then i hear the doorbell..i quickly get dressed..run downstairs, and see the white van drive off..i check my mail box but no paper saying whats happened with my package.
I check the website and it says it has been delivered..i start getting freaked out..then a few hours later my next door neighbour knocks and hands me a giant box..i could then stop clenching my butt cheeks and relax.
Ringo- the heart attack in a box.

Very funny !!! =D>

Good Buyers: mfmunny, luckycat77

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:53 pm 

tunneler66 wrote:
DHL is the worst shipper know to humanity. I've had no less than 3 packages go missing. Thankfully 1 of them showed up MONTHS later with no explanation as to where it was or had been.

agreed DHL SUCKS!

a company claimed a item would fit this certain car, and it did not, and it was clearly labeled on the part that it was for another car...

after weeks of arguing with the guy... he had DHL come pick up the part at my office, and sent it back... the part never got back to the guy DHL LOST IT!... he still had to refund me, because it was his shipper that lost the item hehe..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:29 am 

is it me...or the QC on the euro ringo is worst than the others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:31 am 

Mine looks great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:39 am 

mines perfect..it had more oil around the joints than my toxic..but that wasnt a problem at all

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:33 pm 

my Euro looks fantastic.

no problems whatsoever

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:45 pm 

My Euro had a bit of release by the leg, but the QC on all of mine are pretty spot on... Actually I think my Mr.Bunny has more QC problems than my Ringos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:54 pm 

Does anyone know if you can wipe off the excess oil? I haven't tried.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:41 pm 

oh yeah... just wipe it off as good as you can with a tshirt... the rest will soak into the vinyl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:45 pm 

still havent gotten a euro ringo and the tracking just says it departed europe from what i understand, how did yours get delivered. i have emailed twice and gotten no reply if i hear nothing i am gonna have to pull a chrageback on my card. i dont know what else to do

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:37 pm 

Use the tracking number they gave you, and try it on USPS track and confirm... When it comes into customs they scan it in... Mine was delivered USPS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:47 pm 

thanks

[ Added: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:48 pm ]
yea it says no record of this item. this sucks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:24 pm 

Hi folks - I've been lurking here for about 4 years now, but never bothered signing up; I thought it was worth it to say this, though.

I got my Euro Ringo from Artoyz after missing out on all my other attempts, some of which involved setting my alarm at 3 in the morning when I had to get to work the next day, driving my girlfriend insane, etc - you all know what it's like... Anyway, I got my Euro on Christmas Eve, and got my shelf all ready to put him next to Mr Bunny and my Firecat. I opened the box, checked the number on the foot - 101 of 300; quite a good number to get, I thought. Opened the plastic up, and guess what happens? Ringo's left arm falls off.

Anyway, the reason I'm writing is to thank Artoyz publicly - I thought this was probably the best place to do it. After a week or so of getting no reply from them and thinking they were being a bit shady, it turns out they were closed for the whole of the Christmas/New Year period, and when they returned to business they got in touch straight away and are sending me a replacement for free, without me even having to send the broken one back (although in case anyone gets any cunning plans to try to get another one for themselves, I did send them photos of the arm to prove my plight. I was so surprised they had another one to send me I nearly passed out when I got the email from them. I was getting ready for a refund; I certainly didn't expect a replacement! :-)

So, I'd just like to say many, many thanks to Artoyz on their customer service and everything - I just hope the next one arrives in one piece! Now the question is - what the hell should I do with my spare Ringo with a broken arm??? Anyone want a customizing job?

Oh, and there was no problem with the QC on my Ringo - apart from the bust arm, of course...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:47 pm 

You should have kept it to yourself. Be prepared to receive a ton of PM's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:36 pm 

busizem718 wrote:
still havent gotten a euro ringo and the tracking just says it departed europe from what i understand, how did yours get delivered. i have emailed twice and gotten no reply if i hear nothing i am gonna have to pull a chrageback on my card. i dont know what else to do

I'm in the same boat. Artoyz has responded a couple of times to my email, but they didn't offer any insight into the problem, cuz it's not on their end. As far as I can tell it's MIA.

They did tell me that Coliposte France is Chronopost in the US and that your tracking number will work on Chronopost.com The catch is that it will only show up on Chronopost if it has arrived on US soil. No record of mine anywhere and it left France on the 26th of Dec. :-k

If it doesn't show up by Friday i'm gonna cancel the charge on my CC. That will be 4 weeks and no Ringo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:53 pm 

Packages were likely held at customs for one reason or another, it has happened to me before with overseas products. Sometimes too, it just seems to sit in one location forever, and likely as not, the reason is customs. I would wait another week and see what happens since chargebacks are such a pain and it is honestly rare to not get a package at all (for it to just get lost). It can take well over a month sometimes to receive overseas packages. The norm is around 2 weeks, but from my experience it is much longer a lot of the time. If you have a tracking number, its coming, it just takes a very long time sometimes unfortunately. Good luck to everyone waiting for their Ringo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:45 pm 

thats weird cuz mine was shipped Colipost, but came USPS... the last tracking info for USPS said "arrived at O'hare intl Airport. Being Held in customs" then it was delivered... It was never updated after that... So weird...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:27 am 

So did anybody that ordered from Artoyz NOT get their Euro Ringo? Just wondering since I'm still waiting for mine.

spawnonfire,playdoh,eoin3,gtcowgirl,pennjones,twotwelve,jkspade,sleepboy, ontheDL,jager,SnorseWhisperer,tunneler66,c-money,toyzinmyattik,kamacoatl, gonedaddyfinch,alax,dxjock,benvt,organicsalsa,ericericeric,The BoyWunder, crappytrix,cheeky,theboywil,crystaldeth,jlm,Plur511,KinglyDecay,sykogirl, Danimalx, jbar,snooker,HaHaAjp,pop77,buzzelightyear,HSAINGMIN,guzaku,blackey1,Danny909,FoT,robbieXeff,jshea,xbtran,kenobi822

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:30 am 

leinad wrote:
So did anybody that ordered from Artoyz NOT get their Euro Ringo? Just wondering since I'm still waiting for mine.

yea i got mine like 2 weeks ago, you should email them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:08 am 

I also received mine almost 2 weeks ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:32 pm 

i've not gotten mine yet and the wont reply to my emails :doubt: .
i'm gonna call them this weekend -wish me luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:51 pm 

My 3dRetro Toxic has been "processing" since the day after I bought it. No more word, no reply to my emails.

My Euro also arrived with a broken arm, WW are replacing it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:34 pm 

quis23 wrote:
i've not gotten mine yet and the wont reply to my emails :doubt: .
i'm gonna call them this weekend -wish me luck!

I learned from the blonde tilt dunny (which was lost for a while and the tracking number was a typo), that if you email "contact@artoyz.com" no-one will answer. but if you email "sales@artoyz .com" they will get back to you (or at least they did for me every time. 3 emails to contact - no answer; 4 emails to sales - answers to all)

so if you have only tried to reach "contact", try "sales"

Great deals with: aesthetics, amentia, aparatchik, bilbetsovic, bushri chelseacandy, contra808, copernicus, crippled pigeon, c483125117, daveblog, decep0ner, dizzy8080, djfohm, dr_obake, dunny_photo, eric the red, flapjack, globeboxxr, h20bear, hoya0023, icon84, irsk, johnnydunks!, j0su, katieinmaryland, leadie, lilbooddha, loudwizard, louleeboo, lucidruthie, lulu, magicmanjk808, markie_darkie16, mastahvic, memetic, miami, mindblowin02, mzkaydi, nmr509, nypedestrian, rustedhalo, sadistic spork, sgsterne, SM doom, TOYBOX, wky, wolfchild, zengoa, zmonkee78

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:41 pm 

I'm still waiting on my Ringo from Artoyz as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:51 pm 

thanks doughyboy! I'll give that a try.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 879 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next