Ringo Bear..When?

Discuss all the upcoming figures from US artists, as well as companies like Critterbox, Circus Punks, Friends With You, UnklBrand and of course Kidrobot!
wizo

Post by wizo » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:05 am

well I already pm you for that price but if anyone will be putting a regular for let's say 150-170 bucks I'm on it so let me know....

good Deal with:Blunton, Swellso, Orangeroad,locotoy, chronic, heebysdaman, timself

http://vinyl-monster.blogspot.com/
the italian vinyl resistance

Teez

Post by Teez » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:59 am

corsair wrote:wow I can't believe that someone is selling one on ebay for more than $900 after shipping! xsickx

that is pretty harsh! SERIOUSLY 900$??? what a pair that person has.
Good Transactions w/: Maki Maki, nbcz, BONER, obstacle1, JayJayFool, hellscrape

Misterine

Post by Misterine » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:50 pm

F ING FLIPPERS>..

POLAR RINGO WENT FOR 90 there up to 500$$$ now... insane
Good People/buyers/sellers/traders
streakzzZZ,f451,lucidruthie,LabbitHutch
Dunny,notsam,MfMunny,orlowone,Rebound,ns3d, chelseacandy,captainplastic,Dunn Da-Da ,mzkaydi,N_roboy12, wELiKeItRaW119, JJ,SecurityGeek, Nakanari,PhatBastard,
phaughey,smorkin_love,adigitalcure,MrMongoose, Icon84,kidstartexas,The Boy Wunder, Shauni55,nerbous,uhmski, the naked one
Sign Here If you love lucky cats
dream came true

too long
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=148684

Scary Andy

Post by Scary Andy » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:54 pm

Misterine wrote:F ING FLIPPERS>..

POLAR RINGO WENT FOR 90 there up to 500$$$ now... insane

Tell me about it!

After the MPH 'locals only' release it was the only way! . . . . $500 seems to be the ballpark the Polars are going for and once they're in the hands of real collectors I'm guessing they're gonna dry up real quick . . . still kinda stings so close to Christmas!

Just glad the Toxic and Lava ain't floating my boat . . . $1500 :shock:

I guess my Brown Eurotrash version will be up for grabs when it finally shows up, to help ease the $$$ pain!

chechi

Post by chechi » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:25 pm

Am I the only one who really digs the Euro?? :-s

echobanzai

Post by echobanzai » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:47 pm

everyone should email joe ledbetter, begging him to up his production numbers next time! its really the only way to get the word out.

i did email him last time, after the mr. bunny fiasco, but i guess it fell on deaf ears.

so if anyone was burnt AGAIN or even for the first time, this time, i say email him, make sure you tell him he makes great toys, but ask him politely to up his production numbers, so more fans can partake in his creativity.

i hate elitism. it sucks when a toy everyone else wants, people who have the money for it, and yet cannot buy it, sit in the basement of some flipper, instead of a fan.

the price was not KAWS 6 foot figure prices! it was manageable, and the only reason so many people missed out, was because of the ultra limited numbers. 4 per store???
anyone who tells you what to think is the enemy.
google---------'ECHOBANZAI CRAZY'

lgbdog1

Post by lgbdog1 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:01 pm

chechi wrote:Am I the only one who really digs the Euro?? :-s

Nope, I love it too!

I think it would look great with an Eames chair haha.

jw1976

Post by jw1976 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:33 pm

echobanzai wrote:everyone should email joe ledbetter, begging him to up his production numbers next time! its really the only way to get the word out.

i did email him last time, after the mr. bunny fiasco, but i guess it fell on deaf ears.

so if anyone was burnt AGAIN or even for the first time, this time, i say email him, make sure you tell him he makes great toys, but ask him politely to up his production numbers, so more fans can partake in his creativity.

i hate elitism. it sucks when a toy everyone else wants, people who have the money for it, and yet cannot buy it, sit in the basement of some flipper, instead of a fan.

the price was not KAWS 6 foot figure prices! it was manageable, and the only reason so many people missed out, was because of the ultra limited numbers. 4 per store???

i think with the ringo, jled had no say in the production, it is all wheaty wheat.

lgbdog1

Post by lgbdog1 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:56 pm

echobanzai wrote:everyone should email joe ledbetter, begging him to up his production numbers next time! its really the only way to get the word out.

If diamonds were a dime a dozen, they wouldn't be treasured like they are. Jled makes tons of toys in large quantities, but thankfully some of the finest ones are rare and hard to obtain, making them something truly special to own. I'm so glad that these WEREN'T made in large numbers. There are plenty of other Jled toys for that audience, and I'd rather all of his art and toys didn't go the way of beanie babies.

ThinkBlueCount2

Post by ThinkBlueCount2 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:07 pm

lgbdog1 wrote:

If diamonds were a dime a dozen, they wouldn't be treasured like they are. Jled makes tons of toys in large quantities, but thankfully some of the finest ones are rare and hard to obtain, making them something truly special to own. I'm so glad that these WEREN'T made in large numbers. There are plenty of other Jled toys for that audience, and I'd rather all of his art and toys didn't go the way of beanie babies.

Exactly.. we have KR, Toy2R and Play Imagination to make edition 1,000s of cheaper quality Jled toys. Wheaty Wheat Jled figures are in the same category as kaws figures.. something truly special for collectors that does not come around too often.. and I doubt you will see another Wheaty Wheat Jled for awhile.
Main stream media's covering up the lies of our Government & Homeland stupidity.

Corporate controlled puppets dancing in tune to the elitists master agenda.. The New World Order.

Whisper the magic word, "terrorist", and the American public is yours for the taking.

It's a magical and convenient key that unlocks all doors in society to control Americans through fear of the unknown.

To continue making the argument that 9-11 terrorist attacked us because they "hate freedom" is to underestimate the resolve of Americans to discover the lies and deceptions of a failed middle east policy. Trading freedom for faith is what has brought us this terror.

George Orwell's 1984 coming soon to a city near you..

Ron Paul 2008

Rejectx

Post by Rejectx » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:16 pm

If you have half a million or 1M dollars that will help him out in producing it for us!

coasterbear

Post by coasterbear » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:35 pm

They did up the production numbers, considerably!

Mr Bunny: 400 + 104 + 50 = 554
Ringo: 600 + 300 + 210 + 100 + 60 = 1270

They more than doubled the total number.

bubblegumking

Post by bubblegumking » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:53 pm

chechi wrote:Am I the only one who really digs the Euro?? :-s

Nope.. I dig it, and can't wait for mine to arrive!

ghettoenhanced

Post by ghettoenhanced » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:21 pm

I wish I grabbed the brown Ringo too...
:(
Solid Boardies: Toemah, Enderz, H2OBear, enjoipanda, The Octopus, de Large, djfohm, Hazeltherabbit, kidrobotNY, DreVanFuzen, meanmistert, hova0023, droid241, bluefin, D-LuX, xblMANIMAL, stilspinin, ericericeric, motorbot, wacko, mANNEe, s0x, shesmarvel0us, voidx, thesandman27, dunquixote, essicaj-_-, locotoy, Arcady, ieatkr4yonz, giantdwarf, ArdabusRubber

kluke96

Post by kluke96 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:31 am

Does Munkyking or Kidrobot in LA sell Ringos?
Last edited by kluke96 on Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

wtfunks

Post by wtfunks » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:32 am

kluke96 wrote:Does Munkyking or Kidrobot in LA sell Ringos?

This would help me too.....Fire cats,mr,bunny or pirate teeters?

no

Stewboy100

Post by Stewboy100 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:38 am

Ringo is extinct

kluke96

Post by kluke96 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:41 am

Stewboy100 wrote:

Ringo is extinct

SUX... :killme: i should hav bought one #-o #-o #-o

iliksprite

Post by iliksprite » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:42 am

kr la had a couple of pirate teeters while i was there over the weekend

useless toys

Post by useless toys » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:50 am

If he upped the production run, how would flippers make money?
Broke glasses and whooped asses...

smpt wrote:Anyone got a pic of the El Maz and Jeffrey Starr collab for dunny 2012?

kluke96

Post by kluke96 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:52 am

iliksprite wrote:kr la had a couple of pirate teeters while i was there over the weekend

How many?

leinad

Post by leinad » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:11 pm

Those that ordered from Artoyz. Did you get your Euro Ringo yet? Did you get a confirmation email?

I placed an order and was charged but never received a email confirmation. I also checked my online account and there was no Euro Ringo in the order history. WTF?
A+ sellers:Shabadoo,Aussietoyrama,Drilone,Ouister,tommynathan,chris, prins,D-Lux,$and,Slack,mplspeep,Zeeshan,StreakzzZZ,DaniTofuhead,ghettoenhanced,
wtfunks,vinylhead,frogwizard,kontact,NinJaSkills,rdengineer,vuitton,argon,theliberator,666ways2love,mikeny,crushgroove
A+ buyers:LondonToLa,dunny996TT,keyser soze,coasterbear,
spawnonfire,playdoh,eoin3,gtcowgirl,pennjones,twotwelve,jkspade,sleepboy, ontheDL,jager,SnorseWhisperer,tunneler66,c-money,toyzinmyattik,kamacoatl, gonedaddyfinch,alax,dxjock,benvt,organicsalsa,ericericeric,The BoyWunder, crappytrix,cheeky,theboywil,crystaldeth,jlm,Plur511,KinglyDecay,sykogirl, Danimalx, jbar,snooker,HaHaAjp,pop77,buzzelightyear,HSAINGMIN,guzaku,blackey1,Danny909,FoT,robbieXeff,jshea,xbtran,kenobi822

Stewboy100

Post by Stewboy100 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:18 pm

leinad wrote:Those that ordered from Artoyz. Did you get your Euro Ringo yet? Did you get a confirmation email?

I placed an order and was charged but never received a email confirmation. I also checked my online account and there was no Euro Ringo in the order history. WTF?

As for me, i recieved my order confirmation a few minutes after ordering.
Shipping confirmation with tracking was sent out about 3 days ago..shipping said to vary from 4-8 days.
Check your credit card, i have a feeling you never got to order one.

busizem718

ringo

Post by busizem718 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:20 pm

yea i got an email from artoyz ysterday saying to expect it in 4 to 8 days

bubblegumking

Post by bubblegumking » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:20 pm

leinad wrote:Those that ordered from Artoyz. Did you get your Euro Ringo yet? Did you get a confirmation email?

that sucks.

I would email them if I were you.

Personally, I've received an order confirmation from Artoyz, a payment confirmation from my CC company (to verify the overseas/internet transaction) and then a shipping confirmation from Artoyz.