new craola

Discuss all the upcoming figures from US artists, as well as companies like Critterbox, Circus Punks, Friends With You, UnklBrand and of course Kidrobot!
NapalmShowers

Post by NapalmShowers » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:02 pm

The hinges do kind of throw me off a little. But I might get this for my boyfriend if I can afford it. Craola is his favorite artist and he has one of my bf's paintings ha.

Ghostpanda

Crayfish Ola! (Hello, Crayfish!)

Post by Ghostpanda » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:32 am

its Simkins vinyl, whats not to like about it?

I currently am rocking pretty much everything I can find of his in vinyl, since collecting his original canvases costs at least 3 figures more than what I currently spend yearly on toys. He IS one of my most revered artists though, his creativity and shredderment [its not a word] of pop culture is about as genius as Will Ferrell's SNL "cat" audition.

THE MAN IS A GENIUS.

if only that GID SDCC Craola Series 3 Dunny wasn't so damn expensive.

see, this is why I want to open a freekin toy store, man!

[ Added: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:36 am ]
NapalmShowers wrote:The hinges do kind of throw me off a little. But I might get this for my boyfriend if I can afford it. Craola is his favorite artist and he has one of my bf's paintings ha.

I just checked your website, your bf seems influenced by Greg Simkins, and I just wanted to let you know both your art styles are freaky and cool! Nice ~
PVC 2008 @ Third Gallery - November 15 2008

http://pvc2008.blogspot.com/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28887229@N ... 820963023/

~nunquam subsisto contraho panton totus vicis ~

[[ ELEKTRIK PUHA STUDIOS : dzignLife/StyleDesign : HOLOCHRON HEAVY INDUSTRIES : VANCOUVER BC 2010 ]]

[ ] _///|||..: onestopdopespot 4 :..|||\\\_ [ ]
:..toys.jedi.pyrex.art.supplies.graff.ninjas.netwerking.gear.archives.comics.vaporizing.stickers.everything_cool..: