forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:27 pm 

mad has got all 3 of the phase 3 madl's on his ebay site.......each seperate or the pair for like 93 shipped......just got mine jump on it quick only a few left

good transactions with.... Mike TeeVee, acityinside, tedmcintyre, PhageRanger, mzkayDi, Dunny_Photo, twotwelve, mcnail, mANNEe, louleeboo, reganomics813, ontheDL, BirdmanEsq, otaku975, hamster,Rejectx, Selph_one, MAD, Arcady, brownkidd, munchkins021, felixjackson, DMS, addictedtovinyl , *cheeto*, lui, cherieshipwreck, zonrboy, stillman, awd182, nyhousekid, squirtle22, keepwatch30

art for sale

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:35 pm 

this has been mentioned on both mad sub thread, and the phase 3 thread.. and mad's thread in the bst..

Post subject: yayayayayya
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:41 pm 

oh i didn't know i just noticed it via his ebay store........didn't know it was announced that the 3 sets were still up and ready to buy.....just got my 3 set.....started with this years nycc version and its one of my favorite pieces wish i got into these earlier but i doi not have an ar and leg to put out for phase 1 and 2 lol glad to start phase 3 off right though

good transactions with.... Mike TeeVee, acityinside, tedmcintyre, PhageRanger, mzkayDi, Dunny_Photo, twotwelve, mcnail, mANNEe, louleeboo, reganomics813, ontheDL, BirdmanEsq, otaku975, hamster,Rejectx, Selph_one, MAD, Arcady, brownkidd, munchkins021, felixjackson, DMS, addictedtovinyl , *cheeto*, lui, cherieshipwreck, zonrboy, stillman, awd182, nyhousekid, squirtle22, keepwatch30

art for sale

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:52 pm 

they look dope...

Great Transaction(s):
| SnorseWhisperer | Bo0oYaH | kom22 | ChefJt | Natural Light | Misterine | jonvespa | raajr187 | WandererLA | kngwiz | johnnymu | magic_wanna |

| flyinglobster - www.cardboardspaceship.net |

Not so Great Transaction(s):
| selekta_nips |

Post subject: got them
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:55 pm 

love mad L's....hope everyone can grab the three set while they are up like 9 left when i checked.........

art for sale

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:51 pm 

You made me unexpectedly spend money before I go in to work this morning, but thanks for the heads up! Bought the set of 3 :)

Great transactions with: barnettkthrn, RiceKilla, poopchalupa, DoctorDoyle, kidrobotNY (x2), gtcowgirl, MrMongoose, muzikpheen, Dunny27, richL, YummyOreos, bo0sterxme, djtomain, linhpham1201, PEA_KNUCK, BustinJustin, X-SiTeN, Fifizzle, spunla, madrid, ddokbaro, ynottony, JokerVT, jay_spec, eskimo, yorickbrown, Trademark78

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:16 pm 

G3NR8 wrote:
You made me unexpectedly spend money before I go in to work this morning, but thanks for the heads up! Bought the set of 3 :)

Same here. Only one set of 3 left......

Great deals with: Omgitsacow, nocash138 (2), spunla, joker, cherieshipwreck, iggy4mayor, rizadette, djfohm, geniusgza, Tizight, DoctorDoyle, tyleR, reganomics813, CurseTheSeen, Mendez, BMXBENF, sillynickers, DMS, dxjock, Bo0oYaH, D-LuX, loomisid.

Post subject: yay
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:00 am 

glad to hear some boaries were able to get these i didn't expect to sped moeny last night either lol what a nice surprise

[ Added: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:02 am ]
all gone now get get the singles stilll

art for sale

Post subject: Re: yay
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:08 am 

droid241 wrote:
glad to hear some boaries were able to get these i didn't expect to sped moeny last night either lol what a nice surprise

[ Added: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:02 am ]
all gone now get get the singles stilll

i see 24 available on his ebay store. might have restocked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:10 am 

wow, the full sets are selling fast, so I put some more up.

Thanks for all the great response!

MAD Toy DesignMAD Toy Store

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:11 am 

MAD wrote:
wow, the full sets are selling fast, so I put some more up.

Thanks for all the great response!

what is the run size for phase 3?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:15 am 

what are these under cant find them searching mad-l

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:18 am 

selekta_nips wrote:
what are these under cant find them searching mad-l

Here you go, there's 11 left.

http://stores.ebay.com/MAD-Toy-Design

Great deals with: Omgitsacow, nocash138 (2), spunla, joker, cherieshipwreck, iggy4mayor, rizadette, djfohm, geniusgza, Tizight, DoctorDoyle, tyleR, reganomics813, CurseTheSeen, Mendez, BMXBENF, sillynickers, DMS, dxjock, Bo0oYaH, D-LuX, loomisid.

Post subject: yeah
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:37 am 

mad posted in another thread that it was more around the phase 1 and 2 runs.......also thhat runs over 500 were kinda beat so my guess is under 500 but either way they could make 1,000's madls are just dope to begin with and a great canvas to custom

art for sale

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]