forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dunny Series 5
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:59 am 

From Vinyl Pulse:

So while we’re all anxiously awaiting the summer ‘cons (SDCC, TTF and STCC), we’re also looking towards Fall for the release of Kidrobot’s Dunny Series 5. Behance Magazine recently interview Kidrobot founder Paul Budnitz and a shot of four S5 Dunnys was included in the photo gallery. Now the fun begins. The one on the left is clearly from Taiwanese street artist Reach. Directly to the right is another that looks familiar yet we’ve got at least a few names bouncing around in her head. The other two? Guesses ?

Great deals with: Omgitsacow, nocash138 (2), spunla, joker, cherieshipwreck, iggy4mayor, rizadette, djfohm, geniusgza, Tizight, DoctorDoyle, tyleR, reganomics813, CurseTheSeen, Mendez, BMXBENF, sillynickers, DMS, dxjock, Bo0oYaH, D-LuX, loomisid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:04 am 

The second one could be Koralie?

- Booyah,Momcan,Mankac,Wacko, Drunkmunky02, Dieselboy,Thinkbluecount2, Gill, Monsterdecay, DX Psycho, Lword, Atomika, Maadbeats, Creaturion, Wadie Fong, Nudelz,Catch 232, Nightwing 002, Blaupraust, Coasterbear, Mrmonkey, KidrobotNY, Hazeltherabbit, Blue493, Caulrophobia,Leinad, KidrobotNY,Lyte bryte boy, Doobs GF, MzKaydi, Yolao, Tacune, Reganomics,Brent Scarytoys, Crumpet, ABC, Iki Jima, Maki Maki, Yummy oreos, EBIII, Kidrobber, Takuto, Plasticme, Bowler, Jenifirst, Orangeroad, Djfohm, Shiza,Tron, Edtweed.....

Looking for Printemps Artoyz Kid Onion.....pm me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:49 am 

http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=110600

You may wanna take a look at the board BEFORE you make a new thread. ...just sayin

Take a look at some of my customs i've done!!http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=117819

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:25 am 

Sorry, I didn't think to search the boards before I posted. I can change it to something different if you'd like. Or I can erase it and leave it blank so I don't look stupid....

Great deals with: Omgitsacow, nocash138 (2), spunla, joker, cherieshipwreck, iggy4mayor, rizadette, djfohm, geniusgza, Tizight, DoctorDoyle, tyleR, reganomics813, CurseTheSeen, Mendez, BMXBENF, sillynickers, DMS, dxjock, Bo0oYaH, D-LuX, loomisid.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]