Godie Gamerita

Discuss all the upcoming figures from US artists, as well as companies like Critterbox, Circus Punks, Friends With You, UnklBrand and of course Kidrobot!
luciferj

Godie Gamerita

Post by luciferj » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:35 am

BakerTheZombie

Post by BakerTheZombie » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:50 am

Where'd you find this? :heart:
Great transactions w/: Zma, themonsterkrebs, Mendez, saiko, wastemoremoney, MrMongoose, Jackcuzzy, sillynickers, bk_bk, nerbous, !DMS!, Steve8091, flabby, fairladyz, in.cog.nito, the-flip, .... Many, many more....

Looking For:
MEDIC 1G ARMSTRONG! Please hook a brother up. Need any wwrp? I'm sure we could work out a trade...

luciferj

Post by luciferj » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:05 am

BakerTheZombie wrote:Where'd you find this? :heart:

intheyellow

jeremiad

Post by jeremiad » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:07 am

luciferj

Post by luciferj » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:19 am

jeremiad wrote:It's here: http://www.intheyellow.com/wordpress/archives/557

Wonder who Jones is?

Paradise Toyland 's owner
gonna release @ their booth during TTF

jeremiad

Post by jeremiad » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:25 am

luciferj wrote:

Wonder who Jones is?

Thanks for the info. Paradise Toyland has been releasing some excellent stuff for their 3rd anniversary. Do you know the amount of this Gamerita that they are making?

Maybe you know the answer to this question: how come sometimes a website's text appears in its native language (ie. Japanese characters) that I can translate using Google, etc. but other times it's just a string of ?????? that I obviously can't translate into anything useful? Thanks.

luciferj

Post by luciferj » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:37 am

jeremiad wrote:
luciferj wrote:

Wonder who Jones is?

Thanks for the info. Paradise Toyland has been releasing some excellent stuff for their 3rd anniversary. Do you know the amount of this Gamerita that they are making?

Maybe you know the answer to this question: how come sometimes a website's text appears in its native language (ie. Japanese characters) that I can translate using Google, etc. but other times it's just a string of ?????? that I obviously can't translate into anything useful? Thanks.

Don't know the number run of goldie gamerita
the language on that site is chinese not japanese, try using chinese and translate again
here are Paradise exclusive for TTF 2008
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!KS2G1lieB ... ?mid=49700

jeremiad

Post by jeremiad » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:41 am

Yeah I know it's Chinese, I was thinking of Intheyellow for a second, but when you go to Paradise Toyland, before even attempting translation do some posts appear like this to you: ??????????????????????Paradise 3?????????????????????????? Part.1 Budog Para & Papa & Dice Paradise 3??????Para (?? ...? ??? ?

Maybe it's different browsers I'm using, because sometimes I get the Chinese characters just fine and other times I get all the ??????

luciferj

Post by luciferj » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:44 am

jeremiad wrote:Yeah I know it's Chinese, I was thinking of Intheyellow for a second, but when you go to Paradise Toyland, before even attempting translation do some posts appear like this to you: ??????????????????????Paradise 3?????????????????????????? Part.1 Budog Para & Papa & Dice Paradise 3??????Para (?? ...? ??? ?

Maybe it's different browsers I'm using, because sometimes I get the Chinese characters just fine and other times I get all the ??????

i use google translate tool, i have no problem with it
Last edited by luciferj on Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

jeremiad

Post by jeremiad » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:59 am

OK I'm good now too. I just looked at my previous post on another computer and I get Chinese characters (not ????s), so it must be that my browser needs updating to recognize languages.

Sorry for the threadjack, back to Gamerita!

BakerTheZombie

Post by BakerTheZombie » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:00 am

This would look awesome next to my Goldie Smash. (when it gets here) :doubt:
Great transactions w/: Zma, themonsterkrebs, Mendez, saiko, wastemoremoney, MrMongoose, Jackcuzzy, sillynickers, bk_bk, nerbous, !DMS!, Steve8091, flabby, fairladyz, in.cog.nito, the-flip, .... Many, many more....

Looking For:
MEDIC 1G ARMSTRONG! Please hook a brother up. Need any wwrp? I'm sure we could work out a trade...

another-waver

Post by another-waver » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:25 am

jeremiad wrote:OK I'm good now too. I just looked at my previous post on another computer and I get Chinese characters (not ????s), so it must be that my browser needs updating to recognize languages.

Sorry for the threadjack, back to Gamerita!

If you're on a Mac, it probably means that you don't have your computer set up to recognize that particular language/character set.

lrodriguez

Post by lrodriguez » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:59 am

i hope i can get it.....this and the mono hammerhead
"The other day, I spoke to the reverend, to see if he said, that mexicans could go to heaven
third89 wrote:hell no its a rare and aint selling it for 3 bucks

DOPE TRANSACTIONS W/ TACUNE RAY8753 ANOTHER-WAVER Bk_Bk Shauni55 Dodgecahedron Mandywave ckwok528 Quest1 Earthglass AUTODACTYL xxclandestinexx mANNEe infus10n CurseTheSeen NewAddictions flabby heebysdaman meanmistert kngwiz tommynathan

chinoexhale

Post by chinoexhale » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:14 am

looks like a winner.

chino.
Chino's 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Contests (Ended).

Bump My Collection

-My Vouch List-

dunnynNud, dieselbouy, Selph_One, joeydzzle, jmf337, zephyr, aka-man , thisbwill, DoctorDoyle, poopchalupa, bk_bk, AW177, PhatBastard, seventoes, Jmoney, jacranky, wacko, miskerant, driveofacliff, devours, wizeguy, Autodacty, essicaj-_-, typo21, manimal, c-money, nikemsi, grimsheep, tizight, Ali, Kol, bballuvrq, skawiu, wtfunks, lulu, kittycat, MAD, Phuek, Doktor A, fes, Enderz, Zartopian, ROCsone, s(p)am, ideabolo, Squidnik, reganomics813, Crisrose, O_kedoki, tisaacso, 2H, Phoneitcontrol, Peekaboo, richardtharbaug, kittycat, SM DOOM, aruss, makimaki

Rejectx

Post by Rejectx » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:00 am

#-o its not over gesh!!!
Great tRansactions :
ghettoenhanced, Peter- Awesome(CA), cprobot(CA), tactics(HI)x2, Trip(IL), lessthanmike(OH), Just-DAn X2(UK),Chris ARe(NYC), THECANABISKILLA, droid241(CT), djfohm,rizadette(WA), benvt (VT), SnorseWhisperer (WA), Assburrito!, Steph, j3tang, mynameisking,