Ledbetter Cold Turkey Labbit

Discuss all the upcoming figures from US artists, as well as companies like Critterbox, Circus Punks, Friends With You, UnklBrand and of course Kidrobot!
rasta

Post by rasta » Tue May 20, 2008 5:48 am

nimsu wrote:
smorkin_love wrote:
Misterine wrote:hmm..

did they ever make a artist labbit before?

besides kozik?

huck did make HMNI labbits, both red and blue and instead of smokes, it was the permanent ink pen

for production? how many were made? i need one

those 2 HMNI labbit are in the hands of my good friend pukingaso!

huck gee collection
http://freshmanila.blogspot.com/
http://www.freshmanila.com/
good transaction with:
rebound, Darky, MIKADO, FericFanatic, TheFuzzyBear, woooooops, jarkbark, scud80, nimsu, gothamite80, 666doll, sym408, friendsw/thetoy, busizem718, sleepboy, flapjack, acityinside, cm, mfmunny, autodactyl, dunnydummy, Femme_Fortress, BruteSquad, blubel, toddvision, NewAddictions, gabriel, eclipse, mattp, jmf337, core4pro, mizundastood915, The Octopus, saiko, bigmac, Total Toad, tado1203, kidstartexas, THECANNABISKILLA, mrktrbx, =DuNnYnNuD=, stormtr00per

toymastah

Post by toymastah » Tue May 20, 2008 6:45 am

rasta wrote:
nimsu wrote:
smorkin_love wrote:
Misterine wrote:hmm..

did they ever make a artist labbit before?

besides kozik?

huck did make HMNI labbits, both red and blue and instead of smokes, it was the permanent ink pen

for production? how many were made? i need one

those 2 HMNI labbit are in the hands of my good friend pukingaso!

Bigs has 2 of them?!? Grabe, I should go visit him and see them for myself! Thanks man!

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Tue May 20, 2008 7:29 am

smorkin_love wrote:
JORDAN23 wrote:
toymastah wrote:Heard that he only made 5 pieces! I guess prices are gonna be sky high at the bay!

Where do you guys get this info? That's wrong.

if youve got the correct info then please improvised

trust us man
he has the correct info.
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

smorkin_love

Post by smorkin_love » Tue May 20, 2008 7:37 am

halfapparition wrote:
smorkin_love wrote:
JORDAN23 wrote:
toymastah wrote:Heard that he only made 5 pieces! I guess prices are gonna be sky high at the bay!

trust us man
he has the correct info.

well as i said, if youve got the correct info then improvised, just dont say its wrong, so we'll always be wrong. tell us the correct info, so we can know the correct info as well
Want List:
Click
---> here <--- for my WTB list.

Great Transaction(s):
| SnorseWhisperer | Bo0oYaH | kom22 | ChefJt | Natural Light | Misterine | jonvespa | raajr187 | WandererLA | kngwiz | johnnymu | magic_wanna |

| flyinglobster - www.cardboardspaceship.net |

Not so Great Transaction(s):
| selekta_nips |

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Tue May 20, 2008 7:40 am

smorkin_love wrote:
halfapparition wrote:
smorkin_love wrote:
JORDAN23 wrote:

trust us man
he has the correct info.

well as i said, if youve got the correct info then improvised, just dont say its wrong, so we'll always be wrong. tell us the correct info, so we can know the correct info as well

this was never to be released. you think if they wanted the number in circulation out there they would have graciously posted it. H, might not be at liberty to say how many are out there but that there are some.
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

twotwelve

Post by twotwelve » Tue May 20, 2008 7:58 am

i think toymastah is talking about the huck HMNI custom labbits and H is talking about the cold turkey labbit...
puppetbrain wrote:It's amazing how much ugly you can fit on 3" of vinyl.

refs: sleep, mike.furious, chelseacandy (x2), haseown (x2), SPS, boog7707, tommynathan (x3), (generic name), Gbaby, eclipse, seena32, sugarhill, ritedere, biffpow, viper2001_21, djfohm (x2), flapjack, ghepman, Daeo, coffeekid, DreVanFuzen, wacko, rottierook, Altion, essicaj-_-, DeMoNMuNkY, jfresh001, kom22, Dunn Da-Da, highland19, AJB603, yates, KTalluto, zmonkee78, stilspinin, EASheartsvinyl, cbankla (x2), leinad, rimamir, RoyalFlush911, droid241, rhymetimechild, axstar, mattFoley, TinyKilla, Squidnik

smorkin_love

Post by smorkin_love » Tue May 20, 2008 8:08 am

twotwelve wrote:i think toymastah is talking about the huck HMNI custom labbits and H is talking about the cold turkey labbit...

thank you
Want List:
Click

Great Transaction(s):
| SnorseWhisperer | Bo0oYaH | kom22 | ChefJt | Natural Light | Misterine | jonvespa | raajr187 | WandererLA | kngwiz | johnnymu | magic_wanna |

| selekta_nips |

toymastah

Post by toymastah » Tue May 20, 2008 8:52 am

Didn't mean to cause a stir about this matter. anyway, hope everything will be cleared out soon! Let's get back to our collecting! :rolleyes:

Foundin_thefoil

Post by Foundin_thefoil » Tue May 20, 2008 10:11 am

yepp, I watched her go, WOW 1600! beautiful piece tho and well worth it if theres only 2!
I'd love to see the HMNI labbits if anyone can find a pik, ive had no luck
GoodDeals:
The-Boy-Wunder

JORDAN23

Post by JORDAN23 » Wed May 21, 2008 5:33 am

smorkin_love wrote:
twotwelve wrote:i think toymastah is talking about the huck HMNI custom labbits and H is talking about the cold turkey labbit...

thank you

Thank you too.

smorkin_love

Post by smorkin_love » Wed May 21, 2008 6:40 am

JORDAN23 wrote:
smorkin_love wrote:

thank you

Thank you too.

no problem
Want List:
Click

Great Transaction(s):

| selekta_nips |

sindekat

Post by sindekat » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:39 am

upon closer inspection even if the paint was bad it doesn't look like the drawing fits the right perspective on that platform. the head of the labbit didn't really lend it self well to the shape of the charachter

smorkin_love

Post by smorkin_love » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:03 am

sindekat wrote:upon closer inspection even if the paint was bad it doesn't look like the drawing fits the right perspective on that platform. the head of the labbit didn't really lend it self well to the shape of the charachter

eh?
Want List:
Click

Great Transaction(s):

| selekta_nips |

sindekat

Post by sindekat » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:51 am

smorkin_love wrote:
sindekat wrote:upon closer inspection even if the paint was bad it doesn't look like the drawing fits the right perspective on that platform. the head of the labbit didn't really lend it self well to the shape of the charachter

eh?

if you look at the way he drew the fox on the box its not even close to the same as how it got printed on the labbit. i think that might be another reason why it didn't come

smorkin_love

Post by smorkin_love » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:41 am

sindekat wrote:
smorkin_love wrote:

eh?

if you look at the way he drew the fox on the box its not even close to the same as how it got printed on the labbit. i think that might be another reason why it didn't come

i think someone also suggested how the fox? on the face doesnt even match the cigarrete..
however, apparantly the paint job was the main problem cause apparently some jled bandages were made in hope to help out covering the poor paint job, but jled still decided to pull them out.. probably will remain one of the greatest vinyl mysteries..
Want List:
Click

Great Transaction(s):

| selekta_nips |

MunnyManiac

Post by MunnyManiac » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:22 pm

Personally I think that his work does not work well on this platform.
WE WILL ROCK YOU!!!!!!

namara17

Post by namara17 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:39 pm

never seen this before. :rock:

takuto

Post by takuto » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:23 am

coasterbear wrote:- They attempted several runs but the factory could never get the printing to register consistently.

I wonder why they just couldn't get it to be consistant with the register? It just sounds strange that it kept being so off...It's a shame too and prolly cost them a bit but atleast they pulled them cause of bad quality.

Happy to see it happen..I mean lots of people would have complained if they were really bad :s
WTB: Paws Rainbow!!
Michael Lau - 068 lazy prodig and Lazy Fatwest

Fantastic deals: sadistic spork, Aussietoyrama, joshua, Enderz, creaturion,Jackcuzzy, gamugamo

JORDAN23

Post by JORDAN23 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:07 pm

takuto wrote:
coasterbear wrote:- They attempted several runs but the factory could never get the printing to register consistently.

I wonder why they just couldn't get it to be consistant with the register? It just sounds strange that it kept being so off...It's a shame too and prolly cost them a bit but atleast they pulled them cause of bad quality.

Happy to see it happen..I mean lots of people would have complained if they were really bad :s

It's because the vinyl on the large Labbit was a bit too soft and pliable for the printing pad.

NinjaKiwi

Post by NinjaKiwi » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:13 pm

isn't a labbit with a smork koziks thing?
Everytime you smoke, god kills a kitten.

Therefore, no smoking.

Scary Andy

Post by Scary Andy » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:25 am

smorkin_love wrote:if youve got the correct info then please improvised

Grammar Police say WTF?

smorkin_love

Post by smorkin_love » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:29 am

Scary Andy wrote:Grammar Police say WTF?

+1
Want List:
Click

Great Transaction(s):

| selekta_nips |

cbankla

Post by cbankla » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:56 pm

JORDAN23 wrote:
takuto wrote:

It's because the vinyl on the large Labbit was a bit too soft and pliable for the printing pad.

soo Kozik sabotaged it eh?
8-[

dunnydroppings

Post by dunnydroppings » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:20 am

How much would it suck for the buyer if this winds up as the SDCC exclusive this year?

Come by Kidrobot's booth July 24 and July 25, 11-2pm for secret toy signings with Frank and Joe!

smorkin_love

Post by smorkin_love » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:40 am

dunnydroppings wrote:How much would it suck for the buyer if this winds up as the SDCC exclusive this year?

Come by Kidrobot's booth July 24 and July 25, 11-2pm for secret toy signings with Frank and Joe!

vERY!
Want List:
Click

Great Transaction(s):

| selekta_nips |