forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:48 am 

nimsu wrote:
smorkin_love wrote:
Misterine wrote:
hmm..

did they ever make a artist labbit before?

besides kozik?

huck did make HMNI labbits, both red and blue and instead of smokes, it was the permanent ink pen

for production? how many were made? i need one

those 2 HMNI labbit are in the hands of my good friend pukingaso!

good transaction with:
rebound, Darky, MIKADO, FericFanatic, TheFuzzyBear, woooooops, jarkbark, scud80, nimsu, gothamite80, 666doll, sym408, friendsw/thetoy, busizem718, sleepboy, flapjack, acityinside, cm, mfmunny, autodactyl, dunnydummy, Femme_Fortress, BruteSquad, blubel, toddvision, NewAddictions, gabriel, eclipse, mattp, jmf337, core4pro, mizundastood915, The Octopus, saiko, bigmac, Total Toad, tado1203, kidstartexas, THECANNABISKILLA, mrktrbx, =DuNnYnNuD=, stormtr00per

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:45 am 

rasta wrote:
nimsu wrote:
smorkin_love wrote:
Misterine wrote:
hmm..

did they ever make a artist labbit before?

besides kozik?

huck did make HMNI labbits, both red and blue and instead of smokes, it was the permanent ink pen

for production? how many were made? i need one

those 2 HMNI labbit are in the hands of my good friend pukingaso!

Bigs has 2 of them?!? Grabe, I should go visit him and see them for myself! Thanks man!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:29 am 

smorkin_love wrote:
JORDAN23 wrote:
toymastah wrote:
Heard that he only made 5 pieces! I guess prices are gonna be sky high at the bay!

Where do you guys get this info? That's wrong.

if youve got the correct info then please improvised

trust us man
he has the correct info.

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:37 am 

halfapparition wrote:
smorkin_love wrote:
JORDAN23 wrote:
toymastah wrote:
Heard that he only made 5 pieces! I guess prices are gonna be sky high at the bay!

trust us man
he has the correct info.

well as i said, if youve got the correct info then improvised, just dont say its wrong, so we'll always be wrong. tell us the correct info, so we can know the correct info as well

Great Transaction(s):
| SnorseWhisperer | Bo0oYaH | kom22 | ChefJt | Natural Light | Misterine | jonvespa | raajr187 | WandererLA | kngwiz | johnnymu | magic_wanna |

| flyinglobster - www.cardboardspaceship.net |

Not so Great Transaction(s):
| selekta_nips |

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:40 am 

smorkin_love wrote:
halfapparition wrote:
smorkin_love wrote:
JORDAN23 wrote:
toymastah wrote:

trust us man
he has the correct info.

well as i said, if youve got the correct info then improvised, just dont say its wrong, so we'll always be wrong. tell us the correct info, so we can know the correct info as well

this was never to be released. you think if they wanted the number in circulation out there they would have graciously posted it. H, might not be at liberty to say how many are out there but that there are some.

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:58 am 

i think toymastah is talking about the huck HMNI custom labbits and H is talking about the cold turkey labbit...

refs: sleep, mike.furious, chelseacandy (x2), haseown (x2), SPS, boog7707, tommynathan (x3), (generic name), Gbaby, eclipse, seena32, sugarhill, ritedere, biffpow, viper2001_21, djfohm (x2), flapjack, ghepman, Daeo, coffeekid, DreVanFuzen, wacko, rottierook, Altion, essicaj-_-, DeMoNMuNkY, jfresh001, kom22, Dunn Da-Da, highland19, AJB603, yates, KTalluto, zmonkee78, stilspinin, EASheartsvinyl, cbankla (x2), leinad, rimamir, RoyalFlush911, droid241, rhymetimechild, axstar, mattFoley, TinyKilla, Squidnik

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:08 am 

twotwelve wrote:
i think toymastah is talking about the huck HMNI custom labbits and H is talking about the cold turkey labbit...

thank you

Great Transaction(s):
| SnorseWhisperer | Bo0oYaH | kom22 | ChefJt | Natural Light | Misterine | jonvespa | raajr187 | WandererLA | kngwiz | johnnymu | magic_wanna |

| selekta_nips |

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:52 am 

Didn't mean to cause a stir about this matter. anyway, hope everything will be cleared out soon! Let's get back to our collecting! :rolleyes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:11 pm 

yepp, I watched her go, WOW 1600! beautiful piece tho and well worth it if theres only 2!
I'd love to see the HMNI labbits if anyone can find a pik, ive had no luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:33 am 

smorkin_love wrote:
twotwelve wrote:

thank you

Thank you too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:40 am 

JORDAN23 wrote:
smorkin_love wrote:
twotwelve wrote:

thank you

Thank you too.

no problem

Great Transaction(s):

| selekta_nips |

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:39 am 

upon closer inspection even if the paint was bad it doesn't look like the drawing fits the right perspective on that platform. the head of the labbit didn't really lend it self well to the shape of the charachter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:03 am 

sindekat wrote:
upon closer inspection even if the paint was bad it doesn't look like the drawing fits the right perspective on that platform. the head of the labbit didn't really lend it self well to the shape of the charachter

eh?

Great Transaction(s):

| selekta_nips |

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:51 am 

smorkin_love wrote:
sindekat wrote:

eh?

if you look at the way he drew the fox on the box its not even close to the same as how it got printed on the labbit. i think that might be another reason why it didn't come

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:41 pm 

sindekat wrote:
smorkin_love wrote:
sindekat wrote:

eh?

if you look at the way he drew the fox on the box its not even close to the same as how it got printed on the labbit. i think that might be another reason why it didn't come

i think someone also suggested how the fox? on the face doesnt even match the cigarrete..
however, apparantly the paint job was the main problem cause apparently some jled bandages were made in hope to help out covering the poor paint job, but jled still decided to pull them out.. probably will remain one of the greatest vinyl mysteries..

Great Transaction(s):

| selekta_nips |

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:22 pm 

Personally I think that his work does not work well on this platform.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:39 am 

never seen this before. :rock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:23 am 

coasterbear wrote:
- They attempted several runs but the factory could never get the printing to register consistently.

I wonder why they just couldn't get it to be consistant with the register? It just sounds strange that it kept being so off...It's a shame too and prolly cost them a bit but atleast they pulled them cause of bad quality.

Happy to see it happen..I mean lots of people would have complained if they were really bad :s

Fantastic deals: sadistic spork, Aussietoyrama, joshua, Enderz, creaturion,Jackcuzzy, gamugamo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:07 pm 

takuto wrote:
coasterbear wrote:
- They attempted several runs but the factory could never get the printing to register consistently.

I wonder why they just couldn't get it to be consistant with the register? It just sounds strange that it kept being so off...It's a shame too and prolly cost them a bit but atleast they pulled them cause of bad quality.

Happy to see it happen..I mean lots of people would have complained if they were really bad :s

It's because the vinyl on the large Labbit was a bit too soft and pliable for the printing pad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:13 pm 

isn't a labbit with a smork koziks thing?

Therefore, no smoking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:25 am 

smorkin_love wrote:

Grammar Police say WTF?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:29 am 

Scary Andy wrote:
Grammar Police say WTF?

+1

Great Transaction(s):

| selekta_nips |

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:56 pm 

JORDAN23 wrote:
takuto wrote:
coasterbear wrote:

It's because the vinyl on the large Labbit was a bit too soft and pliable for the printing pad.

soo Kozik sabotaged it eh?
8-[

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:20 am 

How much would it suck for the buyer if this winds up as the SDCC exclusive this year?

Quote:
Come by Kidrobot's booth July 24 and July 25, 11-2pm for secret toy signings with Frank and Joe!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:40 am 

dunnydroppings wrote:
How much would it suck for the buyer if this winds up as the SDCC exclusive this year?

Quote:
Come by Kidrobot's booth July 24 and July 25, 11-2pm for secret toy signings with Frank and Joe!

vERY!

Great Transaction(s):

| selekta_nips |

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next