SDCC GI Joe Figure

Discuss all the upcoming figures from US artists, as well as companies like Critterbox, Circus Punks, Friends With You, UnklBrand and of course Kidrobot!
consumption

SDCC GI Joe Figure

Post by consumption » Thu May 08, 2008 11:56 am

Anyone going to SDCC willing to pick me up an exclusive 25th GI Joe figure?

Wanted:
1/6th TK Hatchery Guard w/Bothead

Super Powers Figures (Kenner 1984 - 1986)
Magic The Gathering Cards (Dual Lands, Force of Will, Older Stuff)

drilone

Post by drilone » Thu May 08, 2008 12:02 pm

Do you have pics?

consumption

Post by consumption » Thu May 08, 2008 12:33 pm

Wanted:

Blot911

Post by Blot911 » Thu May 08, 2008 12:37 pm

I believe this is the 2008 SDCC Exclusive 25th Anniversary GI Joe figure -
Sorry for the bad picture, its the only one I could find. The official description is Cobra Commander sporting a suit and tie (the figure also comes with a podium and microphone). I believe there is also going to be a chase figure as well.

Its a pretty funny idea for a new figure, and I wish I was heading to San Diego to get one. If anyone's going and wants to pick me up one I'd greatly appreciate it!
Check out The Blot Says... at http://www.theblotsays.com
Follow The Blot on Twitter at Twitter.com/TheBlotSays

Excellent Transactions With
Sellers: tattooedjester, purplehaze1091, c-money, poysntixels, C4, tron, joemm, dsristau, chasenasty, bluegreenkey, lui, luckyscrm, broke4toys, SecurityGeek
Buyers: orlowone, xxclandestinexx, killerxpanda, Sycosid, stillman, kmper02, DirEnGrey, xkaokaox, Vinylassasin, Pezhead23

elf2elf

Post by elf2elf » Thu May 08, 2008 10:28 pm

:rock: :rock:
Good B/S/T with ObeyKevn, doughboy, sleepboy, highland19, rc44, orlowone, Mike TeeVee, kngwiz, Autodactyl, spankystokes, Fiashly, unmundane, eccentric chiq, barnettkthrn

Bad B/S/T with tragicone

consumption

Post by consumption » Thu May 08, 2008 10:38 pm

So who wants to pick some up for me?
Wanted:

useless toys

Post by useless toys » Fri May 09, 2008 12:04 am

I want it....
Broke glasses and whooped asses...

smpt wrote:Anyone got a pic of the El Maz and Jeffrey Starr collab for dunny 2012?

djfohm

Post by djfohm » Fri May 09, 2008 4:12 am

that thing rocks!

definately going to have to try for that one.

darned I need a mule
MY Collection For KEEPS!: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=159952
N_roboy12 wrote: How many toys do you even have dude?!?! :lol:

flyinpiggy

*raises hand*

Post by flyinpiggy » Fri May 09, 2008 4:29 am

I guess could I'm not a big GI Joe fan but i guee ill pick you up one? How much are they? should I just buy it and ull give me the money then or will you give me the money upfront? I got a 4day pass so I'm sure to be going. Let me know the booth number to.....itll help me instead of a scavenger hunt.

Also if anyone else wants one? start a list for me so I can get the right amount of them. Im definetly going to SDCC so I can grab them I won't want to keep one for myself so you can trust me to make sure just make list so that come end of July when I'm Sending them out to everyone I can make sure everyone on the list gets theres.

Ill grab more if the list grows just keep addin numbers if it exceeds 5 im going to have to ask for like 5 bucks upfront. :) Oh and feel free to make a donation if you want to give me a little something for helping you out!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
"It's Fun To Do The Impossible ."
-Walter E. Disney

Sissay

Re: SDCC GI Joe Figure

Post by Sissay » Fri May 09, 2008 4:58 am

consumption wrote:Anyone going to SDCC willing to pick me up an exclusive 25th GI Joe figure?
Last year's Destro and variant were a smash. For the 2nd year in a row, they've done a good job with exclusives.

DunkMax

Re: *raises hand*

Post by DunkMax » Fri May 09, 2008 7:38 am

flyinpiggy wrote:I guess could I'm not a big GI Joe fan but i guee ill pick you up one? How much are they? should I just buy it and ull give me the money then or will you give me the money upfront? I got a 4day pass so I'm sure to be going. Let me know the booth number to.....itll help me instead of a scavenger hunt.

Also if anyone else wants one? start a list for me so I can get the right amount of them. Im definetly going to SDCC so I can grab them I won't want to keep one for myself so you can trust me to make sure just make list so that come end of July when I'm Sending them out to everyone I can make sure everyone on the list gets theres.

1. DunkMax

Ill grab more if the list grows just keep addin numbers if it exceeds 5 im going to have to ask for like 5 bucks upfront. :) Oh and feel free to make a donation if you want to give me a little something for helping you out!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Positive Transactions w/: raajr187 x2, Enderz, whyhoo, kidrobotNY, iliksprite x2, iamthewinter, tedmcintyre x2, MisKat, bk_bk, aka-man x2, NewAddictions, nikemsi, N_roboy12, ferevern2days, kidstartexas, creaturion, ratmloud, consumption, dunnydave, marshhouse, Soja Rinn, Crushgroove, bo0sterxme, kbk, kom22, CrazySid, curegurl23, wizeguy, Quiz, originalkaws, scmsix, bubblegumking, crucial, wraith1701, KFin67, gray, 666ways2love, E27

Awesome Customs By: Drilone, BlooEmpire, coolvader, Dead Presidents

MAD 13
COLLECT AND DESTROY!!!!

AOD13

Post by AOD13 » Fri May 09, 2008 10:17 am

DunkMax wrote:
flyinpiggy wrote:I guess could I'm not a big GI Joe fan but i guee ill pick you up one? How much are they? should I just buy it and ull give me the money then or will you give me the money upfront? I got a 4day pass so I'm sure to be going. Let me know the booth number to.....itll help me instead of a scavenger hunt.

1. DunkMax
2. AOD13

I want your Skullmen!

consumption

Post by consumption » Fri May 09, 2008 10:32 am

AOD13 wrote:
DunkMax wrote:

1. DunkMax
2. AOD13
3. Consumption

Wanted:

jw1976

Post by jw1976 » Fri May 09, 2008 8:23 pm

hasbro limits the amount of figures per purchase to 3 or 4 per person, and you'll have to grab tickets for an allotted time to get the figures. so if you exceed 3 or 4, you'll need an assistant to go with you.

rustedhalo

Post by rustedhalo » Fri May 09, 2008 8:34 pm

hasbro limits the amount of figures per purchase to 3 or 4 per person, and you'll have to grab tickets for an allotted time to get the figures. so if you exceed 3 or 4, you'll need an assistant to go with you.

Indeed, I think last year they stamped your pass or something. Don't remember but I picked up the R2-KT. Also sometimes they'll let you go back and get another on Sunday. Either way I won't be getting this for myself and I won't be doing a lot of muling this year but if someone really needs this I'll hook a boardie or 2 updjfohm

StegZ

Post by StegZ » Sun May 11, 2008 2:11 am

consumption wrote:
AOD13 wrote:
DunkMax wrote:

1. DunkMax
2. AOD13
3. Consumption
4.Stegz

flyinpiggy

Post by flyinpiggy » Sun May 11, 2008 1:37 pm

rustedhalo wrote:

Indeed, I think last year they stamped your pass or something. Don't remember but I picked up the R2-KT. Also sometimes they'll let you go back and get another on Sunday. Either way I won't be getting this for myself and I won't be doing a lot of muling this year but if someone really needs this I'll hook a boardie or 2 updjfohm

ummm okay so ill get as many as i can and the 4 people on the list will get them going down from 1+ ill have a friend coming with also so he can prob buy some 2 and ill give em out to people. this is sounding more and more complicated gettin a little scared of doing this now :blush: :blush: :blush:
-Walter E. Disney

consumption

Post by consumption » Mon May 12, 2008 3:11 am

I will try to get as many details as possible and keep you informed. I also read a gi joe forum, they usually have all the information.
Wanted:

flyinpiggy

All cards are on the table

Post by flyinpiggy » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:58 am

I'm still in if everyone else is in? The four people that put there name on the list post here so I know I still have someone buying these. Or I'll just buy em and if I get to keep one thats cool. :D
-Walter E. Disney

StegZ

Post by StegZ » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:24 am

flyinpiggy im still in

flyinpiggy

Post by flyinpiggy » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:38 am

Alright StegZ I'll make sure you get yours. :)
-Walter E. Disney

DunkMax

Post by DunkMax » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:54 am

I think I'll pass now, thanks anyway. Would you be willing to mule anything else from sdcc?
Positive Transactions w/: raajr187 x2, Enderz, whyhoo, kidrobotNY, iliksprite x2, iamthewinter, tedmcintyre x2, MisKat, bk_bk, aka-man x2, NewAddictions, nikemsi, N_roboy12, ferevern2days, kidstartexas, creaturion, ratmloud, consumption, dunnydave, marshhouse, Soja Rinn, Crushgroove, bo0sterxme, kbk, kom22, CrazySid, curegurl23, wizeguy, Quiz, originalkaws, scmsix, bubblegumking, crucial, wraith1701, KFin67, gray, 666ways2love, E27

Awesome Customs By: Drilone, BlooEmpire, coolvader, Dead Presidents

MAD 13
COLLECT AND DESTROY!!!!

flyinpiggy

Post by flyinpiggy » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:57 am

Mhm. Just tell me what booth and what it is. I like me some pictures. But...I'm kinda only doing the GI Joe figs cause they are like 15 bucks so If you want those 149.99 figs Sorry I can't do it. :/
-Walter E. Disney

consumption

Post by consumption » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:09 am

im still in for a g.i joe if you are willing to try and get me one.
Wanted:

UnRel

Post by UnRel » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:48 am

hopefully the author of the thread gets first dibbs of the mule's offer... Just my honest opinion
Last edited by UnRel on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"All I ever wanted was to pick apart the day, put the pieces back together my way..."
- from "Daylight" by Aesop Rock