forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: SDCC GI Joe Figure
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:56 pm 

Anyone going to SDCC willing to pick me up an exclusive 25th GI Joe figure?

Super Powers Figures (Kenner 1984 - 1986)
Magic The Gathering Cards (Dual Lands, Force of Will, Older Stuff)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:02 pm 

Do you have pics?

http://www.drils.com
http://www.flickr.com/drilone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:33 pm 

http://www.hasbro.com/monkeybartv/defau ... t&aid=3457

Watch the video.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:37 pm 

I believe this is the 2008 SDCC Exclusive 25th Anniversary GI Joe figure -
Sorry for the bad picture, its the only one I could find. The official description is Cobra Commander sporting a suit and tie (the figure also comes with a podium and microphone). I believe there is also going to be a chase figure as well.

Its a pretty funny idea for a new figure, and I wish I was heading to San Diego to get one. If anyone's going and wants to pick me up one I'd greatly appreciate it!

Excellent Transactions With
Sellers: tattooedjester, purplehaze1091, c-money, poysntixels, C4, tron, joemm, dsristau, chasenasty, bluegreenkey, lui, luckyscrm, broke4toys, SecurityGeek
Buyers: orlowone, xxclandestinexx, killerxpanda, Sycosid, stillman, kmper02, DirEnGrey, xkaokaox, Vinylassasin, Pezhead23

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:28 am 

:rock: :rock:

Bad B/S/T with tragicone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:38 am 

So who wants to pick some up for me?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:04 am 

I want it....

smpt wrote:
Anyone got a pic of the El Maz and Jeffrey Starr collab for dunny 2012?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:12 am 

that thing rocks!

definately going to have to try for that one.

darned I need a mule

Post subject: *raises hand*
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:29 am 

I guess could I'm not a big GI Joe fan but i guee ill pick you up one? How much are they? should I just buy it and ull give me the money then or will you give me the money upfront? I got a 4day pass so I'm sure to be going. Let me know the booth number to.....itll help me instead of a scavenger hunt.

Also if anyone else wants one? start a list for me so I can get the right amount of them. Im definetly going to SDCC so I can grab them I won't want to keep one for myself so you can trust me to make sure just make list so that come end of July when I'm Sending them out to everyone I can make sure everyone on the list gets theres.

Ill grab more if the list grows just keep addin numbers if it exceeds 5 im going to have to ask for like 5 bucks upfront. :) Oh and feel free to make a donation if you want to give me a little something for helping you out!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Post subject: Re: SDCC GI Joe Figure
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:58 am 

consumption wrote:
Anyone going to SDCC willing to pick me up an exclusive 25th GI Joe figure?
Last year's Destro and variant were a smash. For the 2nd year in a row, they've done a good job with exclusives.

Post subject: Re: *raises hand*
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:38 am 

flyinpiggy wrote:
I guess could I'm not a big GI Joe fan but i guee ill pick you up one? How much are they? should I just buy it and ull give me the money then or will you give me the money upfront? I got a 4day pass so I'm sure to be going. Let me know the booth number to.....itll help me instead of a scavenger hunt.

Also if anyone else wants one? start a list for me so I can get the right amount of them. Im definetly going to SDCC so I can grab them I won't want to keep one for myself so you can trust me to make sure just make list so that come end of July when I'm Sending them out to everyone I can make sure everyone on the list gets theres.

1. DunkMax

Ill grab more if the list grows just keep addin numbers if it exceeds 5 im going to have to ask for like 5 bucks upfront. :) Oh and feel free to make a donation if you want to give me a little something for helping you out!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Positive Transactions w/: raajr187 x2, Enderz, whyhoo, kidrobotNY, iliksprite x2, iamthewinter, tedmcintyre x2, MisKat, bk_bk, aka-man x2, NewAddictions, nikemsi, N_roboy12, ferevern2days, kidstartexas, creaturion, ratmloud, consumption, dunnydave, marshhouse, Soja Rinn, Crushgroove, bo0sterxme, kbk, kom22, CrazySid, curegurl23, wizeguy, Quiz, originalkaws, scmsix, bubblegumking, crucial, wraith1701, KFin67, gray, 666ways2love, E27

Awesome Customs By: Drilone, BlooEmpire, coolvader, Dead Presidents

MAD 13
COLLECT AND DESTROY!!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:17 pm 

DunkMax wrote:
flyinpiggy wrote:

1. DunkMax
2. AOD13

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:32 pm 

AOD13 wrote:
DunkMax wrote:
flyinpiggy wrote:

1. DunkMax
2. AOD13
3. Consumption

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:23 pm 

flyinpiggy wrote:

hasbro limits the amount of figures per purchase to 3 or 4 per person, and you'll have to grab tickets for an allotted time to get the figures. so if you exceed 3 or 4, you'll need an assistant to go with you.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:34 pm 

Quote:
hasbro limits the amount of figures per purchase to 3 or 4 per person, and you'll have to grab tickets for an allotted time to get the figures. so if you exceed 3 or 4, you'll need an assistant to go with you.

Indeed, I think last year they stamped your pass or something. Don't remember but I picked up the R2-KT. Also sometimes they'll let you go back and get another on Sunday. Either way I won't be getting this for myself and I won't be doing a lot of muling this year but if someone really needs this I'll hook a boardie or 2 updjfohm

My Sales viewtopic.php?f=43&t=182282
My Heat http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=54070

___________ Hazmapos I need_____________

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:11 am 

consumption wrote:
AOD13 wrote:
DunkMax wrote:
flyinpiggy wrote:

1. DunkMax
2. AOD13
3. Consumption
4.Stegz

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:37 pm 

rustedhalo wrote:
Quote:

Indeed, I think last year they stamped your pass or something. Don't remember but I picked up the R2-KT. Also sometimes they'll let you go back and get another on Sunday. Either way I won't be getting this for myself and I won't be doing a lot of muling this year but if someone really needs this I'll hook a boardie or 2 updjfohm

ummm okay so ill get as many as i can and the 4 people on the list will get them going down from 1+ ill have a friend coming with also so he can prob buy some 2 and ill give em out to people. this is sounding more and more complicated gettin a little scared of doing this now :blush: :blush: :blush:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:11 am 

I will try to get as many details as possible and keep you informed. I also read a gi joe forum, they usually have all the information.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:58 am 

I'm still in if everyone else is in? The four people that put there name on the list post here so I know I still have someone buying these. Or I'll just buy em and if I get to keep one thats cool. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:24 pm 

flyinpiggy im still in

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:38 pm 

Alright StegZ I'll make sure you get yours. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:54 pm 

I think I'll pass now, thanks anyway. Would you be willing to mule anything else from sdcc?

Positive Transactions w/: raajr187 x2, Enderz, whyhoo, kidrobotNY, iliksprite x2, iamthewinter, tedmcintyre x2, MisKat, bk_bk, aka-man x2, NewAddictions, nikemsi, N_roboy12, ferevern2days, kidstartexas, creaturion, ratmloud, consumption, dunnydave, marshhouse, Soja Rinn, Crushgroove, bo0sterxme, kbk, kom22, CrazySid, curegurl23, wizeguy, Quiz, originalkaws, scmsix, bubblegumking, crucial, wraith1701, KFin67, gray, 666ways2love, E27

Awesome Customs By: Drilone, BlooEmpire, coolvader, Dead Presidents

MAD 13
COLLECT AND DESTROY!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:57 pm 

Mhm. Just tell me what booth and what it is. I like me some pictures. But...I'm kinda only doing the GI Joe figs cause they are like 15 bucks so If you want those 149.99 figs Sorry I can't do it. :/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:09 am 

im still in for a g.i joe if you are willing to try and get me one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:48 pm 

hopefully the author of the thread gets first dibbs of the mule's offer... Just my honest opinion

Last edited by UnRel on Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next