forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:02 pm 

The Molly has a totally different feel to it. I love the sculpts in the Lucha Libre series, they are so uniquely bulky & angular. This one is too much of an anime feel to me, which I am just personally not into. But I give Kudos to Muttpop for branching out. I'm sure this just means more good stuff I will like will be coming down the pike...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:03 pm 

BB Molly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:21 pm 

It definitely has a different feel to it. I kinda like it, but I'm not as excited about it as much as the other figures they've done. It looks well done, but seems to be missing the "edge" the other characters have. I'd like to see the finished product before I make my mind up.

Sale - http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 73#1832773
Awsome transactions - http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 03#1502903
Want List: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 28#1484828

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:45 pm 

ennui wrote:
I only purchase one colourway, whichever appeals to me most. In most cases, these are the originals.

As for Oban Star Racers, I am not yet sure if it's a series I'll dive into. I love Muttpop but so far only Lucha Libre and the minis truly appeal to me. Molly isn't too special in design so I'll probably pick her up only if I like the figures to follow.

I agree, with muttpop due to the abundance of colorways I tend to stick to the original colorway for most. With the exception of Red Demon because I love the sculpt. I don't have all of him though only the ones I like.

As for this Oban Molly since I have no knowledge of her at all I don't think I'll pick her up. The sculpt is nice but I don't have that feeling of must have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:47 am 

I like it a whole lot, it kind of reminds me of the movies by Hayo Miasaki (ok dont yell at me, I know i got the name a little wrong), like it could belong in castle in the sky.
But, right now I dont have all the monet to buy the things i like =(
o well, cool piece

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:19 am 

suffy wrote:
item wrote:
How come no one complains about the bazillion Dunny colorways?

I think it's because the Dunny is a platform toy and the Muttpop figures aren't.

And as for dunnies being cool....well err no comment.

The new figures are pretty dope, not really for me I dont think...Have to see it in person. Again, as for dunnys being cool......Well, the Kozik dunnys are, if Muttpop did one it would be....Opinions are like flowers......Everyone has 1...
MUTT HEADS UNITE !!!!!!!!!

Good transactions with: AustinRobot, bk_bk, cahrowline, NinJaSkills, stilspinin, tehlilone, unkle77, earthglass, fredrickisdead, unmundane, aka-man, The Boy Wunder, biffpow, xfalcon, mzkayDi, TungTLe, catana68, tunneler66, nikeba11a13, the7000club, sinkFLsink, Lil J NYC, Rejectx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:34 am 

i think my muttpop phase has ended early

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:35 pm 

im getting molly as part of collecting all muttpop stuff. i heard about her, checked out the anime, enjoyed it (ts a great anime for teens; im older and still got into it..its no Trigun or Gungrave, but nothing is haha) and will pick up the new figs. i just hope they arent released at the same time..

Jon Knox/Hello, Brute
Buff Monster Healymade resins
Any other cool interesting resin
Vannen Watches

Also open to other interesting trades.

My Sale/Trade thread:
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=133113

Good Transactions With:Click here

trampt.com/u/paulsolorzano
facebook.com/paulsolorzano
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulsolorzano/
rotocasted.com/iamthewinter
Instagram: paulsolorzano

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:06 am 

Too anime for me...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2