Munny Zipper Pulls

Discuss all the upcoming figures from US artists, as well as companies like Critterbox, Circus Punks, Friends With You, UnklBrand and of course Kidrobot!
d0m0kun

Munny Zipper Pulls

Post by d0m0kun » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:35 am

I don't know how many of you may collect the Munny zipper pulls, but do you see any difference in the size of the clip? I had two that I remember getting from ebay, but the zipper clip is different in size, compared to the ones I bought myself. I wonder if this happened to anyone else...
Wanted:
Blue Firefly Treeson
Panda Treeson
Snowy Treeson
Treeson Miniseries TTF and regular mini treeson sets
Treeson Miniseries GID baby treeson

Good transactions with: lucidruthie, djfohm, lummage, eclipse, maadbeats, ism, magic_wanna, whyhoo, poopchalupa, jmf337, DreVanFuzen, mzkayDi, orlowone, Femme_Fortress1, del730, twotwelve, A!(x2), hotfunk(x2), obeykevin, zephyr, acityinside, bubblegumking, JenKa0s, Caiters, yaggi, NewAddictions, Caiters, tyler2313, swiffer wet jet, Gazpacho, Orangefish, richL, GLENNjamin, sqwert, enzain, organicsalsa, KANO, Maki Maki, timselF, Crestone, etc etc etc....

ontheDL

Post by ontheDL » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:39 am

I have 6 and they're all the same.

cbankla

Post by cbankla » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:16 am

ive found 2 diff ones

i havent seen the new ones but i remember guru answering way back that they were gonna make em bigger so that they actually fit the hoodies.

i thought that was a funny thread- zipper pulls not fitting on their own hoodies

maraudandembezz

Post by maraudandembezz » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:14 pm

yeah, I have quite a few from series 2 and some of them have different sized clips

d0m0kun

Post by d0m0kun » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:39 pm

Thanks for the feedback!

It only concerned me because my gold and silver kings from Series 1 were the only ones that were different sized on the clips. Made me wonder if they were fakes... :-k
Wanted:
Blue Firefly Treeson
Panda Treeson
Snowy Treeson
Treeson Miniseries TTF and regular mini treeson sets
Treeson Miniseries GID baby treeson

Good transactions with: lucidruthie, djfohm, lummage, eclipse, maadbeats, ism, magic_wanna, whyhoo, poopchalupa, jmf337, DreVanFuzen, mzkayDi, orlowone, Femme_Fortress1, del730, twotwelve, A!(x2), hotfunk(x2), obeykevin, zephyr, acityinside, bubblegumking, JenKa0s, Caiters, yaggi, NewAddictions, Caiters, tyler2313, swiffer wet jet, Gazpacho, Orangefish, richL, GLENNjamin, sqwert, enzain, organicsalsa, KANO, Maki Maki, timselF, Crestone, etc etc etc....

delface

Post by delface » Mon May 05, 2008 1:15 pm

Thanks for asking this question. I have bought way too many (in search of the 2/25 angel...why do I obsess over the weirdest things!?!) and noticed this myself.

I have run out of things to put zipper pulls on...
the laptop bag even dons a pink munny...

p.s. I still don't have the angel...rrrr....anyone???

artishock

Post by artishock » Thu May 08, 2008 2:41 am

i got the angel and i love him :heart: he glows in the dark
<3: Buff Monster, Kozik, JLed, Troopers, Treeson, Dunnys, Munnys etc...

nice guys: kingBOSTON

NapalmShowers

Post by NapalmShowers » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:31 pm

I have a glow one!.. but it's not the angel :(