So it is that time of the year again, SDCC MULING!!!
I am once again offering my services to the toy/art community. For those that don't know, this will be my 7th year muling SDCC. I have a pretty amazing track record of getting what people request partially because I do not try and get things that would get in the way of my many other missions. I kindly ask that you please read the following before contacting me.
I am not trying to be a jerk or discourage anyone. But after doing so many cons, I've learned what is doable and what is not. It would not be fair for me to promise you something, you trusting in me to get it, and then I don't come through. I put just as much effort into getting your things as if it was going to be for my own shelf. So these are my rules:
1. 'THE ABSOLUTE WILL NOTS'
: I will not mule from 3A, Funko, Hasbro, Mattel, Lego, Mondo, Entertainment Earth, Diamond Select, The Loyal Subjects, Hallmark, Bluefin Dist, Blizzard. There are more, and I'll know them if you happen to mention it.
2. I will not enter in lotteries, raffles,etc for the simple reason that I cannot guarantee I'd win. Also, sometimes the time frames of when you have to be present for the drawling conflict with other things I might be doing. Unfortunately those times are not decided by the vendors until the con itself.
3. Please wait to contact me until you have substantial details about the item i.e. the item itself, booth/vendor selling, specific day/time goes on sale/daily allotment (yes, this matters because I can only be at so many places and carry only so much), price, edition size. So this means, do not contact me with "Can you pick me up anything [KR, Coarse, 3A,etc] related?"
I do not have a finite number of mule spots. I base it all on how much walking and time it will take. So there's no reason to try and reserve a spot for a yet unknown toy/print,etc.
4. I can pick up pre-orders if the order can be picked up by an alt name (mine). Please message me before placing a pre-order as I will determine what day I want to pick the items up on.
: Busy 24 hours. Maxed out on KR preorders for Mr Sparkle, Bard and WoF
: Already getting all Luke Chueh for myself, so cannot assist with that.
5. All payments: item, mule fee, paypal fees (except shipping costs) must be paid up front usually no later than 7-10 days prior to the con. I will have specifics if we wind up doing business. I have never had someone object to this in my years, so I continue to do it.
6. New rules as of 2015 because of an a$$hat
a couple years ago. 1)You are not able to request new items to your want list after Friday July 14. All payments and requests must be finalized by that day. 2) If I obtain some but not all the items you request, there is no cancelling your "order" for the things I managed to get and in turn mule fees on items obtained/
are also non-refundable as it is a service which was successfully completed. Obviously, you are refunded in full for items not obtained. This sounds silly and common sense, I know. But I guess I have to make it crystal clear.
To contact me: Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Clearly this email is for mule purposes only, so no need to explain that you need SDCC muling. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME. I simply laugh at and delete any PMs I receive.
In the subject of the email put the basic description of item(s) i.e. 'Kozik 10" Labbit' 'Ferg Squadt'
In the body of the message please list all information you have available for the item, photos if possible, your KR username, and city/state or Country (if international). Exact address is not needed yet.
If you have any general questions, please email me as well. Please make sure I have not answered your question above already. Re-read if necessary. Don't waste my time if you're not willing to take the time to read.
PAST YEARS FOR THOSE THAT WANT PHOTO REENFORCMENT OR JUST TO DROOL.