SDCC 2017 Mule Thread - Muling & Looking for mule

Post upcoming shows and events happening in your area. Also post pics of events that have passed.

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

666ways2love

SDCC 2017 Mule Thread - Muling & Looking for mule

Post by 666ways2love » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:25 am

It's a tad earlier than expected, but KR just made the first move.

This thread is for people offering muling services as well as people looking for someone to mule for them. Please try and keep all requests within this thread. Don't be a hero and create your own special thread for your own request.

Tips: If you're muling, be concise in what you are offering. Keep communication open.

If you're looking for a mule: If you see people offering services, make first contact with them. Don't wait for someone to contact you because you said you are looking for someone.

Happy SDCC everyone!

sales thread viewtopic.php?p=2065190#p2065190
100+ Buying, selling, muling transactions over the years. Plenty of references.

666ways2love

Re: SDCC 2017 Mule Thread - Muling & Looking for mule

Post by 666ways2love » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:31 am

So it is that time of the year again, SDCC MULING!!!

I am once again offering my services to the toy/art community. For those that don't know, this will be my 7th year muling SDCC. I have a pretty amazing track record of getting what people request partially because I do not try and get things that would get in the way of my many other missions. I kindly ask that you please read the following before contacting me.

I am not trying to be a jerk or discourage anyone. But after doing so many cons, I've learned what is doable and what is not. It would not be fair for me to promise you something, you trusting in me to get it, and then I don't come through. I put just as much effort into getting your things as if it was going to be for my own shelf. So these are my rules:

1. 'THE ABSOLUTE WILL NOTS' : I will not mule from 3A, Funko, Hasbro, Mattel, Lego, Mondo, Entertainment Earth, Diamond Select, The Loyal Subjects, Hallmark, Bluefin Dist, Blizzard. There are more, and I'll know them if you happen to mention it.

2. I will not enter in lotteries, raffles,etc for the simple reason that I cannot guarantee I'd win. Also, sometimes the time frames of when you have to be present for the drawling conflict with other things I might be doing. Unfortunately those times are not decided by the vendors until the con itself.

3. Please wait to contact me until you have substantial details about the item i.e. the item itself, booth/vendor selling, specific day/time goes on sale/daily allotment (yes, this matters because I can only be at so many places and carry only so much), price, edition size. So this means, do not contact me with "Can you pick me up anything [KR, Coarse, 3A,etc] related?" :axe: I do not have a finite number of mule spots. I base it all on how much walking and time it will take. So there's no reason to try and reserve a spot for a yet unknown toy/print,etc.

4. I can pick up pre-orders if the order can be picked up by an alt name (mine). Please message me before placing a pre-order as I will determine what day I want to pick the items up on.

6/6/17 UPDATE: Busy 24 hours. Maxed out on KR preorders for Mr Sparkle, Bard and WoF
7/1/2017 UPDATE: Already getting all Luke Chueh for myself, so cannot assist with that.

5. All payments: item, mule fee, paypal fees (except shipping costs) must be paid up front usually no later than 7-10 days prior to the con. I will have specifics if we wind up doing business. I have never had someone object to this in my years, so I continue to do it.

6. New rules as of 2015 because of an a$$hat :gettingdeep: a couple years ago. 1)You are not able to request new items to your want list after Friday July 14. All payments and requests must be finalized by that day. 2) If I obtain some but not all the items you request, there is no cancelling your "order" for the things I managed to get and in turn mule fees on items obtained/ are also non-refundable as it is a service which was successfully completed. Obviously, you are refunded in full for items not obtained. This sounds silly and common sense, I know. But I guess I have to make it crystal clear.

To contact me: Email me at 666ways2love.mule@gmail.com . Clearly this email is for mule purposes only, so no need to explain that you need SDCC muling. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME. I simply laugh at and delete any PMs I receive.

In the subject of the email put the basic description of item(s) i.e. 'Kozik 10" Labbit' 'Ferg Squadt'
In the body of the message please list all information you have available for the item, photos if possible, your KR username, and city/state or Country (if international). Exact address is not needed yet.

If you have any general questions, please email me as well. Please make sure I have not answered your question above already. Re-read if necessary. Don't waste my time if you're not willing to take the time to read.

PAST YEARS FOR THOSE THAT WANT PHOTO REENFORCMENT OR JUST TO DROOL.

Last edited by 666ways2love on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

hed568

Post by hed568 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:06 am

Email sent
=)

hungry

Post by hungry » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:35 am

666ways2love wrote:It's a tad earlier than expected, but KR just made the first move.

This thread is for people offering muling services as well as people looking for someone to mule for them. Please try and keep all requests within this thread. Don't be a hero and create your own special thread for your own request.

Tips: If you're muling, be concise in what you are offering. Keep communication open.

If you're looking for a mule: If you see people offering services, make first contact with them. Don't wait for someone to contact you because you said you are looking for someone.

Happy SDCC everyone!
Email sent. Thanks for doing this!
Great Transactions with: crux, Ghost, Adultswim666, aslee23, mavxb3, w33zy16, noeleaser, drummerboy2, oisterboy

My Trampt Page

shadow3352

Post by shadow3352 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:55 am

666ways2love wrote:It's a tad earlier than expected, but KR just made the first move.

Happy SDCC everyone!
Hey appreciate this. Sending an e-mail to you.

Towlie420

Post by Towlie420 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:58 pm

Email sent, then a second sent cuz the first one was missing important details and I'm dumb lol. But thanks in advance if your able to help.
Good Transactions w/ - baha619, babykid, larrypink, geolix450, maconbits, babyfreak6, W33zy16, Realtyguy808, Aznalan15, Moosysushi, HOVA, Ninjaskills, EvRoko, Conseptic, Greggygreg, rikku, belfinatorzz111, homerj, dopevinyl, Drewj, Bluechris1006, Patrick40, XSuicide SquadX, ImaMonster, evil0ne, keetjie, KiNtten mittens, new_york12, McGarrigle, Gokou105 (x2), jimmysaidz, enforcer, Bundleofjon, MRXWORMXSAYZ, vapdee (x3), kamiyan89, quintosol, theOutlaw, 666doll (x2), bbishop10, rmetz27 (x4), toonartist, nuj0iz, paulzdeep (x2), syx, cbmah, cae, ianthegamer, SonnyN, DmanTX, Tron

http://trampt.com/users/Towlie420/feed

auraball

Post by auraball » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:46 pm

private message sent

Good Credit/ Mule /Deal with : hellscrape , 666ways2love , endo24

derektanga

Post by derektanga » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:54 pm

Email sent. Thank you!

EliottV

Post by EliottV » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:18 pm

Looking for a mule if anyone is offering their services.

Kaniva

Post by Kaniva » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:51 pm

Im hoping someone can hook me up with a Bard. Trying to keep the mini collection 100 percent complete on the Southpark side. I can return the favor for something at the Denver Comic Con possibly.

EliottV

Post by EliottV » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:45 pm

Still looking for someone! Please!

fryboy

Post by fryboy » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:59 pm

I am also looking for someone that can mule just 1 South Park The Bard.

SteelWooly

Post by SteelWooly » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:21 pm

SOOoo.... is there another SDCC 2017 thread or is this the only one?
(very easily could've missed it,... it's been a while)

:?
--B/S/T Feedback--

Great sellers: mogwai23, doomsDAY, ebarrvirus, RUMADMAN, robotiki, dtrain, Gerbil, Rmetz27, jcr518, konfucious, skelve
Great buyers: Fliptrickz916, the_sentient, luckyscrm, tobor2099, kiwizor, MrFox, Oracle, Beeswax, MrJack, atomic, madmax405, DocB, Mattark7, cerealwarz
Great trades: quentdiggy

EliottV

Post by EliottV » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:36 pm

This is the only one I've seen. Been trying to find a mule for a couple weeks but I guess no one is going this year.

666ways2love

Post by 666ways2love » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:18 pm

Definitely seems like more people looking than people going. Speak up peeps!

DirtyDiva

Post by DirtyDiva » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:50 pm

Update: I got one. :D Hope everyone that got to go had fun!

I know I'm probably way too late but I just saw that there will be an SDCC Marvel exclusive Lockjaw plush available. If anyone has one they want to unload for a fair price, please let me know!
Last edited by DirtyDiva on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
My thumbs up boardie transactions: Eiji, ClarkR, danryan, dbfree, specialaok, hitechkoolaid, Quest1, malac_cj, DrewBlood, Wyldeaxe, TEN21, xxxclandestinexxx, KIDCANNON10, igbid, MattPower, zbakes, jFactor, MusicMan02, ceralwarz, slosnailgary, griffndunn

Trampt
flickr

m_fotografiert

Post by m_fotografiert » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:27 pm

I am probably too late, but is there somebody still offering mule Services?
Cheers from Germany

Markus

https://toysdorado.com/collections/433