YETIMAGEDDON presented by Dexdexign + Mothership Gallery

Post upcoming shows and events happening in your area. Also post pics of events that have passed.

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

DexDexign

YETIMAGEDDON presented by Dexdexign + Mothership Gallery

Post by DexDexign » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:32 pm

SO this is the show I had the pleasure of putting together. There are a couple of pieces on their way but these are most of it. Please let me know what you think and thanks for watching!

Trampt• •ForSaleStoreCustomsInstagram

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Old boys have their playthings as well as young ones; the difference is only in the price.” -Benjamin Franklin.
Great Peeps: MAKO•NICKNARDS•Callahan86•Tesio•Mikasrhoom•Twentytwo•Thermometer•Salamander•Miami_kr•coreyxc4•Dab City 2•foto junkaay•jfactor13•bungholio•DeSEBticoN•coreyxc4•Bundleofjon•Almightymalikai•PhatBastard•Nisares•Therealchinaman•Kmuray•Russ•Choochoochocobo•

wastemoremoney

Re: YETIMAGEDDON presented by Dexdexign + Mothership Gallery

Post by wastemoremoney » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:04 pm

The Gary Ham piece is amazing!

DexDexign

Re: YETIMAGEDDON presented by Dexdexign + Mothership Gallery

Post by DexDexign » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:04 am

wastemoremoney wrote:The Gary Ham piece is amazing!
I know! It's so dope! :axe:
Trampt• •ForSaleStoreCustomsInstagram

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Old boys have their playthings as well as young ones; the difference is only in the price.” -Benjamin Franklin.
Great Peeps: MAKO•NICKNARDS•Callahan86•Tesio•Mikasrhoom•Twentytwo•Thermometer•Salamander•Miami_kr•coreyxc4•Dab City 2•foto junkaay•jfactor13•bungholio•DeSEBticoN•coreyxc4•Bundleofjon•Almightymalikai•PhatBastard•Nisares•Therealchinaman•Kmuray•Russ•Choochoochocobo•