Going Through the Motions @ Mothership/Martian Toys 2.3.2017

Post upcoming shows and events happening in your area. Also post pics of events that have passed.

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

fribhey

Going Through the Motions @ Mothership/Martian Toys 2.3.2017

Post by fribhey » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:55 pm

Going Through the Motions - collaborative works by Felix Martinez (@cat.atomic) & John Grayson (@conartstudio)

I'm extremely excited to announce that in one month from today, on First Friday, February 3rd (2.3.2017), Felix and I will be having our first collaborative art show together, titled "Going Through the Motions," at Mothership Art Gallery & Designer Toy Store in Philadelphia, PA. Each piece in the show will be a collaboration that will combine both of our individual styles and we can't wait to show everyone the final work.

If you'll be in the NJ/PA/DE area on February 3rd, we'd be honored if you could join us at The Mothership Art Gallery in Philly for First Friday.

-------
Going Through the Motions - collaborative works by Felix Martinez & John Grayson
First Friday, February 3rd, 2017 from 6-9pm
Mothership Art Gallery & Designer Toy Store
223 W Girard Ave, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19123
-------

fribhey

Re: Going Through the Motions @ Mothership/Martian Toys 2.3.

Post by fribhey » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:47 pm

Here's a piece from my collab show "Going Through the Motions" with Felix Martinez (Cat Atomic) - opening this friday, February 3rd from 6-9pm @ The Mothership Art Gallery in Philadelphia, PA - preview will be available at 12 noon EST at www.goingthroughthemotions.net

"CONARTIST Skull" - Three color screen print on 12"x12" wood panel with hand painting and emulsion transfer- signed and dated on the back.