Ill mule @ Dcon for you!

Post upcoming shows and events happening in your area. Also post pics of events that have passed.

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

LuckyKid19

Ill mule @ Dcon for you!

Post by LuckyKid19 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:27 am

I've muled for several boardies here for the last few years. Just purchased my tickets (no after party) so if you have anything you are in search of let me know via PM.

Only thing I don't mule is lottery exclusives.

We can work out the logistics via PM but pretty straightforward, payment in advance for item. 2nd payment will come after I have secured the item and provide your shipping options (you pay actual prices). I supply shipping supplies. Lastly tips are appreciated and any mule fees will be discussed prior to securing your spot.

. | . | . | .

Smooth Dealings:
ianthegamer, BOOM, DublinDown, applesgomeow, ch0sen0ne, cfuzioN, zonrboy, tofuman, momoxmochi, Nerps, Eiji, Stave, jandrolex, surfjord, g&b, gwailo, jus_sum_guy, ChowSee, DrewBlood, overrice, Chinaman101, kidcomplex, vinyladdict, bryancollins, KIDCANNON10, Mz59Fifty, xshezx, TrippHammer, craney, dondaka, roguerebel, Detroit_Denver, KIDCANNON10, ictoys, Gitro77, chambers37, and a few others....

"Because you know I'm, All about that Dunny, 'Bout that Dunny, No license stuff.
I'm all about that Dunny, 'Bout that Dunny, No license stuff
I'm all about that Dunny, 'Bout that Dunny, HEY!"