forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: SDCC 2012
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:45 am 

Matty Collector has posted some of the offerings by Mattel for SDCC this year. No pics yet of the Mystery Machine, but I already know I want it.http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/ContentTheme/pbPage.2012_SDCC_products

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:49 am 
Can't wait for sdcc. Going to get it all.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:43 pm 

Last edited by HGFan on Sat May 12, 2012 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:06 pm 

How did you see the huck gee piece can some one pm me a picture or tell me where to go to see it :D

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:51 am 

kidrobot mascot wrote:
How did you see the huck gee piece can some one pm me a picture or tell me where to go to see it :D

he doesnt
he just thinks he knows what it is. :goodman:
he thought it was a dunny a few weeks ago hahaha

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:06 am 

Last edited by HGFan on Sat May 12, 2012 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:08 am 

HGFan wrote:
halfapparition wrote:
kidrobot mascot wrote:

he doesnt
he just thinks he knows what it is. :goodman:
he thought it was a dunny a few weeks ago hahaha

then it must be another HG book....
:D

kiddo
there isnt a pic of it published
so hate to burst your bubble but yeah try again

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:11 am 

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:00 pm 
kidrobot mascot wrote:

Hucks exclusive is an 8-inch figure with a cowboy theme.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:49 pm 

I have a source from the highest ranks of Kidrobot that said Huck's exclusive is a plush toy.

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Ash_KBear, Dupper, partyat2am, vinyltoyz, BOOKER73, ninwest, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718, JuanMazuera + more (135 total transactions)

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:01 pm 

its cold cuts from japan with the huck skull logo branded in the middle :tonqe:

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:04 pm 
Skullhead Dunny Monotone as a puzzle.... Only 2000 pieces... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:32 pm 
paul wrote:
I have a source from the highest ranks of Kidrobot that said Huck's exclusive is a plush toy.

I got word from huck himself during his book signing. I think that qualifies over the highest ranks of kidrobot.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:39 pm 

james_bond006 wrote:
paul wrote:

I got word from huck himself during his book signing. I think that qualifies over the highest ranks of kidrobot.

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Ash_KBear, Dupper, partyat2am, vinyltoyz, BOOKER73, ninwest, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718, JuanMazuera + more (135 total transactions)

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:19 am 
paul wrote:
james_bond006 wrote:
paul wrote:

Did you have to use all of your brain capacity to post that? :partyman:

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:13 am 

huck's sdcc piece is obviously a bootleg usb stick

good transactions with : Kapi, ardabus, Don P, yomi, temooi, syx, JEFF_57, HonestCrooks, 1v1artin, Ash_KBear, chrisosaur, ShadoeDelgado, jeromeoutland, ArtMyMind, Lfarnc, TO_designs, NSTNATE, kalypzo, jriot.

waiting for : ardabus custom, squarefrog customs, crestone blindbox, rodriguez custom, DonP custom, kanser omega custom.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:12 am 

james_bond006 wrote:
Did you have to use all of your brain capacity to post that? :partyman:

I know people pick fights with you as often as you do with them, but you should really try being laid back once in a while. Not everything has to be a battle.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:17 am 

james_bond006 wrote:
True collectors find a way to make it to sdcc.

Easier when you live in Cali....Boston, not so much

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:53 am 

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:59 pm 
HGFan wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Old news. That exclusive has been known for over two weeks. Nice try though. Btw, did you ever get someone to mule you that limon poster you so highly pleaded for? didnt think so. Lol.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:04 pm 

james_bond006 wrote:
HGFan wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Old news. That exclusive has been known for over two weeks. Nice try though. Btw, did you ever get someone to mule you that limon poster you so highly pleaded for? didnt think so. Lol.

dude you have to be 12 years old. Your attitude is the worst. This isnt 4chan. stop picking fights online :| with people you dont know. its pointless. Whats your beef here? why do you have to try and jump down everyone's throat? seriously... just relax.
Easy Peasy 8)

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:11 pm 
I only have issues with hgfan, and from the looks of it on the 2012 dunny thread, I'm not the only one. She gets what she deserves for her constant trolling and sarcasm and if she doesn't like the limon poster muling brought up them she should have thought of that before trolling and crapping on the threads that I post in. She getting what she deserves and I thoroughly enjoy rubbing this in her face. So before you respond to me, take a look of how your buddy hgfan trolls on others on here. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:17 pm 

not my buddy but flaming someone is just a childish act that doesnt contribute anything. Not only that its not allowed. You find every reason to flame someone.

And you bring up this poster issue all the time. So HG asked for something and didnt get it? you have two and wanna rub it in his/her face? not cool. I would love one too. So to see someone with two and make it a point to rub it in the face of those who dont is low.

As of now playful trolling is fine. I dont see the reason to get angry. No one knows what to expect so playful trolling is fine and dandy. Everything is speculation until its revealed.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:23 pm 

james_bond006 wrote:
I only have issues with hgfan, and from the looks of it on the 2012 dunny thread, I'm not the only one. She gets what she deserves for her constant trolling and sarcasm and if she doesn't like the limon poster muling brought up them she should have thought of that before trolling and crapping on the threads that I post in. She getting what she deserves and I thoroughly enjoy rubbing this in her face. So before you respond to me, take a look of how your buddy hgfan trolls on others on here. Thanks.

Somebody trolled you a few times. Big deal. It happens to all of us. Move on with your life. You're making yourself look worse, not better. Honestly, I would have forgotten all the bad vibes people had about you from the Tarbox thing if you weren't constantly reminding us by walking around with a chip on your shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:21 pm 

paul wrote:
james_bond006 wrote:

Somebody trolled you a few times. Big deal. It happens to all of us. Move on with your life. You're making yourself look worse, not better. Honestly, I would have forgotten all the bad vibes people had about you from the Tarbox thing if you weren't constantly reminding us by walking around with a chip on your shoulder.

Well put...It's not the first time someone wasn't hooked up with a muling and it won't be the last time...You have a 1:1 print...he has a 1:1 figure...big whoop....the pissin contest is getting old

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next