forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:25 pm 

Hi everybody,
I have a few items I'm selling from my personal collection. I have a couple transactions I've competed on this board. I can;t post links yet but if you do a search for my name you'll find the thread.

As stated above, i can't post links yet, which means no pics as well. But i will provide pics upon request and post here when i reach the required post count. I have a signed gold tigerbaby as well as a signed original colorway horselington.

taking offers for the tigerbaby

asking 125 (retail) for the horselington.

I already know i'm sure to get some negative comments offering to sell a tigerbaby with such a low post count and with no pictures. please try to spare me these comments and also that is why I prefer to do these transactions in person.

anyhow thanks again for looking.
and maybe some kind person can post the pics in this thread for me. thanks in advance if thats possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:30 pm 

Bump & PM/d

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:01 pm 

posted for a new user trying to sell some nice items.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:41 am 

pmd

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:36 am 

holly CR#P the gold tigerb! why are you parting with this piece?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:53 pm 

Thanks, enjoipanda for the picture help

Replied to PM's

LEARN2LUV wrote:
holly CR#P the gold tigerb! why are you parting with this piece?

I need the cash, mainly for a new TV. I though about it for awhile, and decided to sell my whole collection. and maybe start over when i can. I"ve got a few more items i'll probably add to this thread when i get a chance, but it's saturday and i don't feel like going through things. maybe when my post count is high enough.

Also i forgot to mention both of these items have never been opened. so please keep the offers coming or post them here.
thanks everyone for looking!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:55 am 

mark's legit. he's going to put a hole in my wallet.

Smooth dealings with:
fasteddie, HaynMade, sinbad77, Quest_Ion, Junta_kun, robotkid333, dds3254
jarkbark, Sofa Kingdom, warriorwoman, armoryjake, the Count, purple walrus, scud80, jltohru, jocappy, phazeonedj, Slack, harOo, remark, vinylwhanker, playdoh, flapjack, AKBAPE, Altion, legoicecream, grimlock, dodgrr, tunneler66, Mr Grizlli Atom, hankist, highland19 x2, untilshewokeme, mattt524, PlasticMe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:27 pm 

whats the high offer right now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:32 pm 

TheFuzzyBear wrote:
whats the high offer right now?

+1

Still considering this.

Also, when will you stop accepting offers? ie. Date/Time so we know when to get to you by.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:48 pm 

just for the record the gold tigerbaby will probably turn green and slimy at some point. Mine did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:37 pm 

Gwizz wrote:
just for the record the gold tigerbaby will probably turn green and slimy at some point. Mine did.
That's odd. Do you have any pictures? I'd buy a green tigerbaby... :biggrin:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:40 pm 

Gwizz wrote:

Yup. All the gold colorways strageCo produced back in 2005 as a part of that AMAZING artist series, which included the Dero, Tigerbaby, Bunnyvan, are prone to oxidization and may turn green and get slimy as a part of the chemical reation taking place. It was the first time any company had produced a sold gold colorway, so it was definitely an experimental ordeal. I take it that the long term consequences weren't really considered to the fullest. However, I rememeber hearing strangeCo is in the process of producing a new run of Gold Dero figures and will issue replacements to anyone that has a Gold Dero figure and wants to send it back to them. I would hope that if they recieved enough emails from collectors with Tigerbabys or Bunnyvans that are turning green, they might consider reproducing them too. Personally, my Gold Bunnyvan is fine. However, I still have yet to adequately display it, so its still in the plastic bag inside the box it came. I'd speculate that the Gold strangeCo figures that have been displayed from the get go might be greening the worst, as they've been exposed to oxygen the longest.

Anyway, thats what I know of the situation. I've never heard of a green Tigerbaby, but I'm not surprised in the least. But I guess this thread really isn't the place for this. Just wanted to respond to the above post.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]