•• Bad Deal w/ MISTERINE aka MISTERINE2 ••

Collectors can buy, sell, and trade toys, prints and customs. Or you can post your wishlist for items you need. Note: professional sellers and stores are strictly forbidden from posting here. PLEASE READ THE RULES!
logik

Post by logik » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:21 pm

bump!

jennypenny

Post by jennypenny » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:09 pm

Wow this is nuts. I hope she steps up soon and tells paypal the truth. Some people suck! It's the one bad person that totally ruins everything. I'm sorry you're going through this...hopefully it gets resolved soon.
Excellent Transactions with: Lucidruthie, Bo0oYaH, stainlessgoddess, MastaVic

Autodactyl

Post by Autodactyl » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:15 pm

still not resolved. I'm using another paypal temporarily right now, but this sucks! she has to call, but is not willing to do it, it seems.

jennypenny

Post by jennypenny » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:20 pm

I'm so sorry. I know how frustrating it can be. Hang in there and hopefully it'll all work out in the end. I don't understand her deal. If I read all the posts right she got the print, just got it later than expected which wasn't your fault. GRRRRRRR. This makes me soooooooo angry. :mad:

Autodactyl

Post by Autodactyl » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:25 pm

she said she sent an email, and they told her I have to provide a tracking number, as that's their policy. but I do not have tracking, so I keep telling her she needs to call and tell them the deal. there is no waiting on hold, she just has to press the right numbers and she's connected. pretty lame she can't take 5 minutes out of her day to do it.

jennypenny

Post by jennypenny » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:56 pm

That is lame on her part!!! I hope she comes around and calls them to tell them what's really going on. Maybe Misterine can make her call?

mazdiggle

Post by mazdiggle » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:00 pm

8-[ 8-[

some people!

hope this gets resolved for ya Auto...

Misterine

Post by Misterine » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:02 pm

it is geting resolved
Good People/buyers/sellers/traders
streakzzZZ,f451,lucidruthie,LabbitHutch
Dunny,notsam,MfMunny,orlowone,Rebound,ns3d, chelseacandy,captainplastic,Dunn Da-Da ,mzkaydi,N_roboy12, wELiKeItRaW119, JJ,SecurityGeek, Nakanari,PhatBastard,
phaughey,smorkin_love,adigitalcure,MrMongoose, Icon84,kidstartexas,The Boy Wunder, Shauni55,nerbous,uhmski, the naked one
Sign Here If you love lucky cats
dream came true

too long
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=148684

Autodactyl

Post by Autodactyl » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:49 pm

Misterine wrote:it is geting resolved

first I've heard about it. hope you're right.

litefusegetaway

Post by litefusegetaway » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:52 pm

dude, not your week on the BST is it?

i hope this is getting fixed for ya.
Good sellers/traders: kidrolito, yolao, FericFanatic, belmont142, ritedere, Lil J NYC, boyer, flapjack, EmptyLogik, gusto inc., Tekka don, APina, Slack, Retro603, vinylwhanker, mz, dodgrr, The Burger Lord, yates, pennjones, untilshewokeme, kngwiz, SPS, Hello, Brute, dunnycrazed101, d0m0kun, motorbot, doobs01, jmf337, barnettkthrn, beetle665, killerxpanda, Icon84, sponjah, gustusbear, djkrush, Squidnik, catana68, sinkFLsink, louleeboo, mrktrbx, tactics, dork77, nookbrooke, minahesh, tedmcintyre, UPSO, reganomics813, AW177
Good buyers: rizadette, tyler2313, corsair, Robotic box, elasticnoose, brando222, spade, Danimalx, Manga_Spawn, ohhthosesharks, 1V1ARTIN, dresearch, BMXBENF, earthglass, AGVA, bigfootchester, thndrstrk, nyhousekid

TiChik

Post by TiChik » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:54 pm

Bump for ya auto! Good luck with this crappy sitch. I bought an item from you a couple months back and went smooth.
robotsonic wrote:If you sell me the Teeter, I will murder one person of your choice.

EXCELLENT dealings with: agg, AKBAPE, Autodactyl, biffpow(x2), catch232, cbankla, D-LUX, Dunnyme, j*ryu, JoeyDzzle(x2), Icon84, Madrid(x2), MOODSWING7(x2), mz, orlowone, pennjones(x2), prins, Slack, ritedere(x2), TheFuzzyBear, Tizight, Wacko (x2), Zeeshan, zmonkee78

Autodactyl

Post by Autodactyl » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:10 pm

litefusegetaway wrote:dude, not your week on the BST is it?

damn straight! and it's not just on the bst...

TiChik wrote:Bump for ya auto! Good luck with this crappy sitch. I bought an item from you a couple months back and went smooth.

Thanks, and yeah I remember!

jennypenny

Post by jennypenny » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:28 am

Bump for ya!!
I HATE HATE HATE this kind of situation.

MANIMAL

Post by MANIMAL » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:50 am

i just got a PM from a " misterine2 " claiming the "original" account was "hacked"

im avoiding this user at all costs now

even if it was his "sister" jackin paypal up - if you arent old enuff to have your own PAYPAL account you arent old enuff to trade/sell w/ MANIMAL
I mean, I guess i could come to your house, blow you, and then cut the lawn. Would that make me 'cool'? - F.KOZIK

KillerVinyl

Post by KillerVinyl » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:50 pm

bump

HBCoffin

Post by HBCoffin » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:48 pm

This whole situation seems a little fishy if you ask me. I wouldn't trust this kid to be honest. [-X

Links:
H. B. Cstudios | Blog | Webstore

Great transactions with:
a.tom, AL_R, Bo0oYaH, ChefJt, csulli13, coasterbear, D-Lux, dreamattack27, drunkmunky02, Dunny_Photo, enjoipanda, exo111, flabby, flapjack, Gazpacho, GhostBuster, gonedaddyfinch, gundamrx288, iliksprite, jebcrow, jess1cuh, jose2187, Just-Dan, katastrophe, kgyure, kngdingaling, killmylovekill, LonerStoner, M500, Manga_Spawn, marshhouse, maxaltoman, Nadir, nikemsi, o_kedoki, onlYwaY, phaughey, pukingaso, quazmik, raffy, redblueyellow, Superfluouscrux, tommynathan, TradeMark310, wuvy, xxclandestinexx, zincsaucier442

Autodactyl

Post by Autodactyl » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:51 pm

still not resolved.

and I don't know, I have trouble blaming a 14 yo. I'm more pissed at the sister. but yeah, if I had known his age in the first place, would not have dealt him.

dinosauria

Post by dinosauria » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:55 pm

I hope you get a good resoloution soon! Thanks for the great transaction last week. :D
Good transactions with hundreds of boardies.

HBCoffin

Post by HBCoffin » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:06 pm

Autodactyl wrote:still not resolved.

and I don't know, I have trouble blaming a 14 yo. I'm more pissed at the sister. but yeah, if I had known his age in the first place, would not have dealt him.

That's the only problem, his sister may not even exist. Not calling him a liar, just saying, you have to assume the worst.

Links:

Great transactions with:
a.tom, AL_R, Bo0oYaH, ChefJt, csulli13, coasterbear, D-Lux, dreamattack27, drunkmunky02, Dunny_Photo, enjoipanda, exo111, flabby, flapjack, Gazpacho, GhostBuster, gonedaddyfinch, gundamrx288, iliksprite, jebcrow, jess1cuh, jose2187, Just-Dan, katastrophe, kgyure, kngdingaling, killmylovekill, LonerStoner, M500, Manga_Spawn, marshhouse, maxaltoman, Nadir, nikemsi, o_kedoki, onlYwaY, phaughey, pukingaso, quazmik, raffy, redblueyellow, Superfluouscrux, tommynathan, TradeMark310, wuvy, xxclandestinexx, zincsaucier442

Autodactyl

Post by Autodactyl » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:11 pm

well, I don't think I'm being scammed. I still have my money, but my account is frozen. she needs to take care of this. I'm gonna call her.

HBCoffin

Post by HBCoffin » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:13 pm

By the way, is his sister younger or older? Do you know who's name the PayPal account was under? If she's younger or not much older than him, they're most likely using their parents' account. That being said, if it is under the account of a guardian, whoever's name it's under would have to be the one who calls up PayPal. I don't think PayPal will let you access anything regarding an account unless you're the person who's name it's under. I could be mistaken though.

Who knows, maybe he wasn't supposed to use his mom's account and now he can't call up PayPal, or tell his mom to 'cause then she'll find out.

[ Added: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:15 pm ]
Well, whatever is going on, hope it gets resolved man. Good luck!

Links:

Great transactions with:

Autodactyl

Post by Autodactyl » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:19 pm

the sister is in college, and it's her paypal account. she goes by Allison, but her legal name is Bei Si Ye, so can't be sure if she is a she.

bluetado monk

Post by bluetado monk » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:05 pm

lol you can only trade with people who have good rep these days and even then you dont know if you can trust em ;p.

HBCoffin

Post by HBCoffin » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:10 pm

Autodactyl wrote:the sister is in college, and it's her paypal account. she goes by Allison, but her legal name is Bei Si Ye, so can't be sure if she is a she.

Whoa. Bei Si Ye, goes by Allison? Hmmm... Well, I'm beat. If everything you know is true, it sucks that a college girl would be this irresponsible in such a situation. Good luck getting a job lady!

Links:

Great transactions with:

Autodactyl

Post by Autodactyl » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:53 pm

This is the latest response from PayPal:

Thank you for contacting PayPal. We apologize for the delay in
responding to your service request.

We regret any inconvenience this may have caused you. However, providing
proof-of-delivery which can be tracked online is required to be covered
by the Seller Protection Policy.

We suggest that you review the delivery confirmation products available
to you from UPS, FedEx, the United States Postal Service, and other
shipping service providers. You may wish to consider making the cost of
online shipment tracking mandatory for your customers for your
protection in cases such as this.

You may view the conditions of the PayPal Seller Protection Policy by
clicking the "Legal Agreements" link found at the bottom of any PayPal
webpage.

Thank you for your cooperation.

My response was simple: "F*ck you people."

UPDATE:

Just got the nerve to call, and she said she called this morning. Hopefully this is taken care of!