forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:50 pm 

whoa, sticky status! thanks, Slack. I thought this thread disappeared for a second.

by the way, Misterine (aka Misterine2), since you and your sister used your account for the transaction, I am holding YOU responsible until this is resolved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:53 pm 

sure i dont mind...
hey i mean i dont mind about this whole thing..... even tho its not my fault i still take part of the blame of geting the print

well at least im not being a a$$ that just ingores the dam problem..

USPS IS NOTHING BUT IDOITS AND PEOPLE THAT DONT TELL THE TRUTH TO THERE DAM COSTUMOERS THERE SHYT HEADS USE UPS INSTEAD OR FEDEX FOCK USPS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:07 pm 

misterine2 wrote:
sure i dont mind...
hey i mean i dont mind about this whole thing..... even tho its not my fault i still take part of the blame of geting the print

well at least im not being a a$$ that just ingores the dam problem..

It is your fault in a way for making a deal and not being able to have your guardian come through with it. You shouldn't do real money and item deals if the person who must send money or the item off cannot do so. Why are you taking blame of getting the print? (Sorry if I'm reading this wrong, I haven't checked the whole thread yet). There is no blame in getting the item already, the blame is in not closing the claim I believe. Misterine I recommend going straight to your sister and tell her to close the claim on this transaction because you have your item and he has no paypal. Please talk to her and tell us your conversation. This is ridiculous. You are not an a$$ of course but it did seem you were ignoring this for quite a while. Get this straightened out with your sister, clear yourself because you aren't looking to good right now. I think it's great you like collecting but make sure the person who handles your buying and selling can do so correctly.

Goodluck Auto!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:29 pm 

Misterine, why don't you tell your parents?

I'm sure they would love to hear about how your sister used you (a 14 yo) to make a significant financial transaction, let someone's account get frozen (someone who uses it on an almost daily basis) even though she got her print, and then just left the thing alone like whatever.

I am also willing to call and talk to your parents myself.

Last edited by Autodactyl on Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:30 pm 

thats what im trying to do all she does is not reply to my text messages and phonecalls so when she comes home on friday ima question her rump out....
cause i am pissed about this.... my sister isnt taking any action

USPS IS NOTHING BUT IDOITS AND PEOPLE THAT DONT TELL THE TRUTH TO THERE DAM COSTUMOERS THERE SHYT HEADS USE UPS INSTEAD OR FEDEX FOCK USPS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:35 pm 

You should tell your parents today. It's not even Wednesday. Friday is too long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:47 am 

Autodactyl wrote:
You should tell your parents today. It's not even Wednesday. Friday is too long.

I'll take his lunch money for you at S4. :axe:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:39 pm 

this sounds like such a scam. i dont know how much i beleive these people are young kids

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:26 pm 
sindekat wrote:
this sounds like such a scam. i dont know how much i beleive these people are young kids

+1. all of the typos in his/her/misterine/misterine2/misterine's sister's responses just seem like a 30-year-old screwing up grammar and incorrectly spelling things to look like a pre-teen. SKETCHY!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:51 pm 

I've met up with Misterine in person to buy a Menthol Monger a while back, and he's indeed a teenager... Seems like a lot of drama and I think it's totally possible that it's his sister's paypal, etc. He seems like a pretty good kid so I just figured I'd put in my two cents... it sucks that there seems to be a big mess here, but I don't think it's really his fault...

wacko, oversprayed, magicmanjk808, agitprop, grimlock, kngwiz, misterine, shadowchaser, poppacap, downtownatdawn, whyhoo, pennjones, doughyboy, ROCSone, scud80, quahogclam, jennypenny, sym408, joeydzzle, stainlessgoddes, chelseacandy, DeanoMeano, Devilboy, Hillel, OntheDL, nmr509, jess1cuh, orangefish, CurseTheSeen, another-waver, uncleplant, decay1369, d0m0kun, henry brazil, twitchy, doobs1, jocappy, c.drx, motorbot, s(p)am, andytalaga, acityinside, desecration, tedmcintyre, metatron1050, ABJ603, meanmistert, aplabbitlover, kidrobotNY, ChefJT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:49 pm 

lucidruthie wrote:
I don't think it's really his fault...

you're right, I should let someone use my KR board account so they can rip people off and I can claim no responsibility.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:57 pm 

yeah, he is a kid, but still needs to do something, at least tell his parents.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:25 pm 

i'm still waiting on my bape kids book and plush...god i hope these come and i dont have to deal with this...its been almost three weeks...

Good Traders: friendsw/thetoy, Scud80, el maz, wavedog, LocoMoco, galleriedesoto, LIV3R (R.I.P. buddy), 3DRetro, Dalek, rasta, duracelldunny, hova0023, Stump, keiboba, p1985, Misterine, o_kedoki, markie_darkie, havenshop, Frankie-G, obnoxiousxb, 5tarbur5t, grow, dun182, terrorpanda, bltsports25, sed8td, nlau220, reganomics813, nick210214, Shankweather, Crookedmarc, MattPower, l8mode

My Artwork Blog...
http://www.reboundicon.blogspot.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:29 pm 

3 weeks eh, so in other words the Misterine family doesn't practice what they preach, maybe you should file a claim with paypal and give them some of their own medicine by freezing their account

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:55 pm 

Slack wrote:
lucidruthie wrote:
I don't think it's really his fault...

you're right, I should let someone use my KR board account so they can rip people off and I can claim no responsibility.

I wasn't trying to say that someone shouldn't be the one responsible. I guess my point is that he's not pretending to be a teenager, and that although I totally understand the frustration of having a bad transaction with someone, and I can see why people are upset, I don't think that he's guilty of doing this on purpose. Perhaps it was a bad judgement call for him to do a favor for his sister, and I can see why people might hold this against him personally. I'm just putting in my two cents as I've done business with him directly, and even if it was just a 20 dollar transaction, it was still an OK transaction with him directly. I don't know anything about his sister other than what I've read that he himself has written and it seems she's not very responsible and is probably taking advantage of the fact that she's not actually a message board member, so if her little brother's rep gets messed up then it doesn't really affect her directly. i agree on all counts that people should file paypal claims...

I guess another point is that everyone is young at some point and sometimes we are too trusting of people in our lives because we haven't learned to be more cautious. Lord knows I've lent money to "best friends" only to have them disspear and never pay me back. Just because someone is your sister (or even a parent, etc), doesn't mean they are going to treat you fairly or honestly.

I definitely think the paypal claims are valid and should be filed. But I don't think this is Misterine's fault 100%. I think he should definitely find a way to get his own bank account and paypal rather than use his sisters, because I think if he was the one in control of the transaction in that regard that there is a pretty good chance none of this would have happened.

And yes, I think Misterine should get his parents involved, as I assume they could put pressure on the sister to pay back the $$$ or send the items, etc. Although it's always possible that the parents might not believe Misterine over his older sister (I'm sure anyone here with siblings can relate to the idea that parents may side with an older sibling assuming the younger one is less responsible, etc).

I'm playing devils advocate because it seems like everyone is assuming the worst of a kid that doesn't seem like he's done anything wrong but trust his sister to be an honest and reliable person. I can also understand if someone wouldn't do business with him at this point until he could somehow prove himself (perhaps by building up a series of good transactions in the future, etc), or if he had his own paypal acct. etc.

We all hate being ripped off. It's happened to me plenty of times, only once on the KR boards (the tragicone.. drama), but I've had people I thought were like family to me totally screw me over for as much as 1200 bucks... so... Believe me, I know the pain and frustration...

wacko, oversprayed, magicmanjk808, agitprop, grimlock, kngwiz, misterine, shadowchaser, poppacap, downtownatdawn, whyhoo, pennjones, doughyboy, ROCSone, scud80, quahogclam, jennypenny, sym408, joeydzzle, stainlessgoddes, chelseacandy, DeanoMeano, Devilboy, Hillel, OntheDL, nmr509, jess1cuh, orangefish, CurseTheSeen, another-waver, uncleplant, decay1369, d0m0kun, henry brazil, twitchy, doobs1, jocappy, c.drx, motorbot, s(p)am, andytalaga, acityinside, desecration, tedmcintyre, metatron1050, ABJ603, meanmistert, aplabbitlover, kidrobotNY, ChefJT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:04 am 

I am trying to do that....
Rip people off? thats just stupid...
I'm trying to solve this problem as fast as i can...
my sister is in Collage like i said and shes busy also
She dosn't reply to my AIM messages,Nor my calls, or my text messages.
so when she gets home on Friday i hope i'll settle this with her so i dont get my kintama kicked. shes coming back to NYC to get a Nintendo Wii so theres no reason why she dosn't pay you back.
cause shes that kind of person that just thinks about herself and thinks shes right all the time.. i live with her i know how it fricking feels like

and BTW why would i scam for a dam print.. I don't really like Shepard Fairley work.

And also i want my own paypal but i don't have a bank account.

I told my parents about this situation

phaughey,smorkin_love,adigitalcure,MrMongoose, Icon84,kidstartexas,The Boy Wunder, Shauni55,nerbous,uhmski, the naked one
Sign Here If you love lucky cats
dream came true

too long
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=148684

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:33 am 

tell your parents!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:42 am 

i told my parents
they were like
"what you do in the internet is not my bussiness and you better solve the problem with your sister before it gets out of hand. And they told me its your fault to help your sister finding the art. go solve this problem with her when she gets comes back to NYC on Friday."

and dont you guys think that im pissed about this? im losing my stupid rep here...
even tho i dont have any but ok...

IF i had her paypal account password before she changed it cause of this i would help you out...faster.

phaughey,smorkin_love,adigitalcure,MrMongoose, Icon84,kidstartexas,The Boy Wunder, Shauni55,nerbous,uhmski, the naked one
dream came true

too long

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:01 am 

If anyone wants to contact Allison (misterine's sister) and voice your opinion on the matter, give her a call at:

(917) 345-6574

I've waited too long w/ this chick.

Last edited by Autodactyl on Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:34 am 

dude why are you posting my sisters number... theres no point of doing that...

dream came true

too long

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:59 am 

I'll take it down when she takes care of this. She has ignored my emails and voicemails. Tired of this crap. She either returns my print or pays for it before I release the funds PayPal has already claimed as hers. I don't care anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:05 am 

Misterine wrote:
i told my parents
they were like
"what you do in the internet is not my bussiness and you better solve the problem with your sister before it gets out of hand. And they told me its your fault to help your sister finding the art. go solve this problem with her when she gets comes back to NYC on Friday."

and dont you guys think that im pissed about this? im losing my stupid rep here...

IF i had her paypal account password before she changed it cause of this i would help you out...faster.

This is just ridiculous!

you cannot expect us to believe that you told you're parents and they honestly responded like that. If they did than they have some REALLY big issues.

this should have been resolved within a few days of the first post if not hours.

and you just running around here like it is not you're fault?

just tooo easy to lie on the internet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:32 am 

djfohm wrote:
Misterine wrote:
i told my parents
they were like

This is just ridiculous!

you cannot expect us to believe that you told you're parents and they honestly responded like that. If they did than they have some REALLY big issues.

this should have been resolved within a few days of the first post if not hours.

and you just running around here like it is not you're fault?

just tooo ea sy to lie on the internet.

+1 no parents would respond like that, especially if real money and item tradiing were involved. This is starting to seem quite shady. I can see the possibility of your sister not responding at ALL to you but I would assume you guys would talk a bit. With her being in college I think the fighting between silbings wears off such as if they are 7 and 8 or 10 and 12 but for her to be 20 something? and you a teen I would think you two would have a different relationship. That is just my opinion though -- I have no idea how your family works and am not saying they must be a certain way. Also I think Auto is posting the number to help receive support to make your sister do what is rightfully correct. Possibly with the help of boardmembers she will end this whole ordeal but doing what she should have a while back. Please tell us your conversation with your sister on Friday.

I still am amazed that's your parents response -- it doesn't seem like it's true. It sounds like you pretended to ask them then posted exactly what you have been backing up the entire time.

Goodluck

PS: Out of curiosity where's does your sister go to college Misterine?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:00 pm 

okay, I've waited long enough and just can't wait any longer. I went ahead and dumped some money back into my paypal account. once the transfer clears, paypal is going to automatically give it to the sister, and my paypal account will be restored.

now it will be up to her to pay me again, but it never should have come to this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:07 pm 

Misterine wrote:
dude why are you posting my sisters number... theres no point of doing that...

i suggest you call her and tell her its posted on a public forum until she refunds auto his money back - get the ball rolling.
you did her this favor and now its biting you back. put your foot down if you want to save face!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next