New Uglydoll site...Opinions?

Moderated by Uglydoll creator David Ugly. David and Sun-Min Kim are the masterminds behind the lovable Uglydoll characters .
Iliketosayhi

Post by Iliketosayhi » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:04 am

lydzbat wrote:what they really need is a moderator to delete the spam, warn the members and merge identical threads into one.

David should really pick out the more responsible members and make them mods.

lydzbat

Post by lydzbat » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:38 pm

yeh he should
A couple of the oldest ones, think he kinda knows some of them well too, so i think that'd work

IceBatGirl

Just checking in ...

Post by IceBatGirl » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:30 am

My opinion ... love the new graphics/animation ... but agree that it does take getting used to. I was glad to see that people were still posting on here about their thoughts, opinions, etc. See you all on the other forum ... I am now "CuddlingUglies" b/c that is what I luuuuurve to do. :goodman:

MaurinQuina22

Website

Post by MaurinQuina22 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:36 pm

Speaking as a cartoonist, I have to hand it to David for so beautifully exhibiting his artistic abilities on his new website. It's a whole lot easier to be an art critic than an artist, so far be it from me to nitpick about the new site just because it's the manifestation of his creative vision -and rightly so- instead of mine or anyone else's. I don't care how it's set up. As far as I'm concerned, it's a masterpiece! :-)

another-waver

Post by another-waver » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:54 pm

I think the complaints are more about usability than artistic merit. It looks great obviously, it's just that some features aren't implemented very well. He's getting more media-savvy all the time though, the livechat idea with sneaks and exclusive info was pure genius.