Who's the Sheriff?

Moderated by Uglydoll creator David Ugly. David and Sun-Min Kim are the masterminds behind the lovable Uglydoll characters .
icebird

Who's the Sheriff?

Post by icebird » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:18 pm

With David gone, who's the sheriff around these parts now?

TheBookPolice

Post by TheBookPolice » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:39 pm

ME!!! Rarrrhh!

Just kidding, I don't know. Maybe the elusive Kidrobot Guru will poke in, or the Baroness. Who knows?
out of office

APPEEEE

Post by APPEEEE » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:07 pm

TheBookPolice wrote:ME!!! Rarrrhh!

Just kidding, I don't know. Maybe the elusive Kidrobot Guru will poke in, or the Baroness. Who knows?

:lol: Sounds good to me...Really

mangafan44

Post by mangafan44 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:15 pm

frankly, i really miss David... <:`( maybe...maybe...maybe...acctually, you SHOULD be the new big-mojo around here book police! either you or warnzz would make a nice moderator. :lol:

TheBookPolice

Post by TheBookPolice » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:21 am

Well, thanks guys, but it'd be an honorary title only. David actually had moderator powers, and I don't.

But if you miss David, he'll be all over the new site as soon as Toyfair is done!
out of office

APPEEEE

Post by APPEEEE » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:18 pm

TheBookPolice wrote:Well, thanks guys, but it'd be an honorary title only. David actually had moderator powers, and I don't.

But if you miss David, he'll be all over the new site as soon as Toyfair is done!

Yeah. I kind of guessed that :-k but then in April their will be ANOTHER Uglydoll booth in NYC. (I'M GOING :D). Anyway maybe if you contacted the Kidrobot Guru he may give you a chance I mean look at you, your a writer, David says if we all followed your manored behavoir these boards would not have trouble, you know everything about Uglydolls and your SUPER smart. To me you sound like the perfect fit of the puzzle unless of course David or Sun-Min come back (impossible).
Anyway, I will still ALWAYS come back to this board.