Oh noez! IT's back!!!

Moderated by Uglydoll creator David Ugly. David and Sun-Min Kim are the masterminds behind the lovable Uglydoll characters .
warnz

Oh noez! IT's back!!!

Post by warnz » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:51 pm

[center]It's a nerd! It's a cane! No! It's... Warnz? *cough*disappointment*cough*

That's right folks, I'm back. From what, you may ask. Why, my 3 month long nap of course! :axe:

Anyways, I just wanted to notify all you forumers out there to look out! Little Brother is watching. 8-[

Juuust kidding. ;D

Have an Ugly Evening! :p
[/center]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's that, Shmee?
Nooo... Setting people on fire is wrong. Hee Hee. You're silly, Shmee.

Iliketosayhi

Post by Iliketosayhi » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:56 pm

I've seen some of you're old posts and it seems like you're a really nice guy and I'm glad I'm going to be able to know you.
:rolleyes: Welcome back warnz :partyman:

Noella77

Post by Noella77 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:17 pm

Hi Warnz Welcome back!! =D>

zoey101

Post by zoey101 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:13 am

Welcome back Warnz!
UGLY!!!!!

APPEEEE

Post by APPEEEE » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:32 am

WELCOME BACK WARNZ!!!!! \:D/

oxrox3000

Post by oxrox3000 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:56 pm

welcome back! How was your nap???

lydzbat

Post by lydzbat » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:47 pm

hey warnz, nice to meet you and welcome back :)
from what i remember of shmee (read a long time ago) he was awesome :)

BabosBird

Post by BabosBird » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:53 pm

welcome back! =P~
Wants (pm me if you will trade/sell one of these) cheesy boom, melon boom, chef spider boom, ugly yeti, and pink sleepy chilly ice bat.

warnz

Post by warnz » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:57 pm

Iliketosayhi wrote:I've seen some of you're old posts and it seems like you're a really nice guy and I'm glad I'm going to be able to know you.

It's nice to know that I'm getting to be (generally) well-known. :D It really is great to see all the new fans, already so into the Uglies. I feel like a veteran! \:D/

Noella77 wrote:Hi Warnz Welcome back!!

Hi Noella! I'm glad that the senior ugly-keepers are still around. If you ladies and gentlemen weren't, chaos would ensue! (That would be beneficial to the Uglyworms, though... 8-[ )

zoey101 wrote:Welcome back Warnz!

Thanks! I must admit, I don't really remember you that well, as it seems you were becoming active when I was not, but from what I remember you are a great person!

APPEEEE wrote:WELCOME BACK WARNZ!!!!!

APPEEEE! I barely remember you, too, but you still left quite an imprint! How is your collection doing?

oxrox3000 wrote:welcome back! How was your nap???

Quite refreshing, thank you very much. I don't seem to remember you, though... Oh well! I guess it's time to get to know you! :biggrin:

hey warnz, nice to meet you and welcome back
from what i remember of shmee (read a long time ago) he was awesome

Yes, Shmee (or Todd, whichever you prefer) is quite awesome. I can't say the same for Nny, though... On a more positive tone, it is nice to meet you, too. I think its about time that I get to know the new members, ya know? I feel out of the loop. :biggrin:

BabosBird wrote:welcome back!

Thanks, it's nice to be back! For some strange (possibly mystical) reason, I get the feeling that you're a fan of Babo's Bird. Am I correct?

Anyways, I feel great being back. As Genie (You know, from "Alladin?") once said: "Ten thousand years can give you such a crick in the neck!" I'm not sure if that's how it really goes, or how it even applies to my current situation :lol:, but I wanted to say it... Yah. I need some more sleep...

I'm BACK!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's that, Shmee?
Nooo... Setting people on fire is wrong. Hee Hee. You're silly, Shmee.

APPEEEE

Post by APPEEEE » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:17 am

warnz wrote:
Iliketosayhi wrote:I've seen some of you're old posts and it seems like you're a really nice guy and I'm glad I'm going to be able to know you.

It's nice to know that I'm getting to be (generally) well-known. :D It really is great to see all the new fans, already so into the Uglies. I feel like a veteran! \:D/

Noella77 wrote:Hi Warnz Welcome back!!

Hi Noella! I'm glad that the senior ugly-keepers are still around. If you ladies and gentlemen weren't, chaos would ensue! (That would be beneficial to the Uglyworms, though... 8-[ )

zoey101 wrote:Welcome back Warnz!

Thanks! I must admit, I don't really remember you that well, as it seems you were becoming active when I was not, but from what I remember you are a great person!

APPEEEE wrote:WELCOME BACK WARNZ!!!!!

APPEEEE! I barely remember you, too, but you still left quite an imprint! How is your collection doing?

oxrox3000 wrote:welcome back! How was your nap???

Quite refreshing, thank you very much. I don't seem to remember you, though... Oh well! I guess it's time to get to know you! :biggrin:

hey warnz, nice to meet you and welcome back
from what i remember of shmee (read a long time ago) he was awesome

Yes, Shmee (or Todd, whichever you prefer) is quite awesome. I can't say the same for Nny, though... On a more positive tone, it is nice to meet you, too. I think its about time that I get to know the new members, ya know? I feel out of the loop. :biggrin:

BabosBird wrote:welcome back!

Thanks, it's nice to be back! For some strange (possibly mystical) reason, I get the feeling that you're a fan of Babo's Bird. Am I correct?

Anyways, I feel great being back. As Genie (You know, from "Alladin?") once said: "Ten thousand years can give you such a crick in the neck!" I'm not sure if that's how it really goes, or how it even applies to my current situation :lol:, but I wanted to say it... Yah. I need some more sleep...

I'm BACK!!!

:lol: My collection is doing great! Lots of new uglies pouring in every week :lol:

mangafan44

Post by mangafan44 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:19 am

whoop-dee-doo!! :partyman: lets drink to that, warnz is back! :partyman:

uglydollfan

Post by uglydollfan » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:13 pm

welcome back!