forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:29 pm 

That's Nimnus (Sun-Min backwards), if I remember correctly. She was a Valentine to Sun-Min from David. Do I have that right, Noella?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:34 pm 

Yes you are correct! Although I thought Sun-Min made it for David.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:35 am 

This is from a cinko tag I found at this website http://www.toyscamp.com/UglyDoll.html
but I have never saw this saying before. Or some of the other saying on the other tags. I didn't know cinko and target where brothers. Is that true? Is this just a old tag?

Cinko is the Uglydoll of the deep. Keep him away from water though…he can't swim! Cinko is a little opinionated, but has a funny sense of humor. He likes to waddle around and stick his tongue out at everything and everyone. Because this is not polite for people to do Cinko makes the perfect pal! Instead of sticking your tongue out at folks, just hold up Cinko and let him do it for you! Cinko looks up to his older brother, Target, and follows him around wherever he goes. If you tape a red button to your forehead, Cinko will follow you too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:02 am 

That is from the 1st Generation Cinko hang tag, which was a peach/salmon color.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:00 pm 

Sweetflowerli wrote:
This is from a cinko tag I found at this website http://www.toyscamp.com/UglyDoll.html
but I have never saw this saying before. Or some of the other saying on the other tags. I didn't know cinko and target where brothers. Is that true? Is this just a old tag?

Cinko is the Uglydoll of the deep. Keep him away from water though…he can't swim! Cinko is a little opinionated, but has a funny sense of humor. He likes to waddle around and stick his tongue out at everything and everyone. Because this is not polite for people to do Cinko makes the perfect pal! Instead of sticking your tongue out at folks, just hold up Cinko and let him do it for you! Cinko looks up to his older brother, Target, and follows him around wherever he goes. If you tape a red button to your forehead, Cinko will follow
you too!

Nice find! Maybe this store has some old stock [-o< :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:11 pm 

APPEEEE wrote:
Sweetflowerli wrote:

Cinko is the Uglydoll of the deep. Keep him away from water though…he can't swim! Cinko is a little opinionated, but has a funny sense of humor. He likes to waddle around and stick his tongue out at everything and everyone. Because this is not polite for people to do Cinko makes the perfect pal! Instead of sticking your tongue out at folks, just hold up Cinko and let him do it for you! Cinko looks up to his older brother, Target, and follows him around wherever he goes. If you tape a red button to your forehead, Cinko will follow
you too!

no questions asked on that one!!! order that cinko!!! THATS A 1ST GEN, DUDE!!! :rock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:34 pm 

mangafan44 wrote:
APPEEEE wrote:
Sweetflowerli wrote:

you too!

no questions asked on that one!!! order that cinko!!! THATS A 1ST GEN, DUDE!!! :rock:

Yeah but they could have just put that on their site when they first started ordering uglydolls in 2004 and just kept it their but got new cinkos over the years..
everthink of that one??? I think not :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:58 pm 

APPEEEE wrote:
mangafan44 wrote:
APPEEEE wrote:
Sweetflowerli wrote:

you too!

Yeah but they could have just put that on their site when they first started ordering uglydolls in 2004 and just kept it their but got new cinkos over the years..

I was thinking of buying the cinko, but sadly he was out of stock :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:41 pm 

Sweetflowerli wrote:
APPEEEE wrote:
mangafan44 wrote:
APPEEEE wrote:
Sweetflowerli wrote:

you too!

I was thinking of buying the cinko, but sadly he was out of stock :(

aww :( Thats terrible maybe all their uglys are rare. If they dont have any new uglys then ALL their ugls are sure to be old ;)

[ Added: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:50 am ]
[glow=orange]UPDATED[/glow]

Hey guys. I just checked the site and sadly all of their uglydolls are SOLD OUTexcept for Target Keychain :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:08 pm 

sorry to be random but, i have an answer to a question that some newbies might be asking about!! I FINNIALLY FIGURED OUT THE CHAT!!! OK, I HAVE I SMALL REQUEST, ANYONE WHO'S ONLINE NOW, GO ON THE CHAT!! IT WORKS!! YOU'LL SEE!! :biggrin:
so go on more often!! pm your friends and tell them to meet you on the chatbox!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:27 pm 

:suspicious: Ugh..yeah everone kinda already knew that thats how the chat worked :doubt: Sorry to burst your bubble. I knew when I first joined.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:34 pm 

...why do you always have to ruin everything?... :killme:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:16 pm 

mangafan44 wrote:
...why do you always have to ruin everything?... :killme:

:lol: Its just everyonr already knew for a long time :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:25 pm 

oh, really? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:27 pm 

mangafan44 wrote:
oh, really? :lol:

Yeah. I didnt mean to hurt ur feelings. sorry :killme:

Post subject: Beefee?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:34 pm 

David,

Who on earth is Beefee?I heard talk about him and have no idea who he is. Also, do your original Uglydolls all have names? If so, what are they?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:47 pm 

I feel like you've asked this question before. BeeFee is in the bottom right corner of your avatar picture.

Post subject: Re: Beefee?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:55 am 

MaurinQuina22 wrote:
David,

Who on earth is Beefee?I heard talk about him and have no idea who he is. Also, do your original Uglydolls all have names? If so, what are they?

The little orange fella with the head that is tall and round.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:01 pm 

http://www.ploom2.com/artwork/interview ... ydolls.jpg

Beefee is the orange one, with the yellow eyes, and pointy head. can you find him?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:45 pm 

Loving night shade wage :D :heart:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:43 pm 

mangafan44 wrote:
http://www.ploom2.com/artwork/interview/first12uglydolls.jpg

Beefee is the orange one, with the yellow eyes, and pointy head. can you find him?

what is te ice bat looking doll with three eyes?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:23 am 

I am pretty sure that is Zakka ugly

and I have a question of my own, who is the one on the right, blue, with funny looking ears -atleast I think they are ears

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:03 am 

cublydolls wrote:
and I have a question of my own, who is the one on the right, blue, with funny looking ears -atleast I think they are ears

David has referred to that one, in the past, as "The One with Hands Up." He never said a name. Maybe now he can tell us!

[ Added: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:08 am ]
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=8229

See how long we've been at this, young ones?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:15 pm 

ooooo! so exieting!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:17 pm 

Anyone know if the website is ever gonna be updated to have all the uglydolls?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next