Questions about Uglydolls?

Moderated by Uglydoll creator David Ugly. David and Sun-Min Kim are the masterminds behind the lovable Uglydoll characters .
TheBookPolice

Post by TheBookPolice » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:29 pm

That's Nimnus (Sun-Min backwards), if I remember correctly. She was a Valentine to Sun-Min from David. Do I have that right, Noella?

out of office

Noella77

Post by Noella77 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:34 pm

Yes you are correct! Although I thought Sun-Min made it for David.

Sweetflowerli

Post by Sweetflowerli » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:35 pm

This is from a cinko tag I found at this website http://www.toyscamp.com/UglyDoll.html
but I have never saw this saying before. Or some of the other saying on the other tags. I didn't know cinko and target where brothers. Is that true? Is this just a old tag?

Cinko is the Uglydoll of the deep. Keep him away from water though…he can't swim! Cinko is a little opinionated, but has a funny sense of humor. He likes to waddle around and stick his tongue out at everything and everyone. Because this is not polite for people to do Cinko makes the perfect pal! Instead of sticking your tongue out at folks, just hold up Cinko and let him do it for you! Cinko looks up to his older brother, Target, and follows him around wherever he goes. If you tape a red button to your forehead, Cinko will follow you too!
All misspellings are intentional :P

deanobot

Post by deanobot » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:02 am

That is from the 1st Generation Cinko hang tag, which was a peach/salmon color.

APPEEEE

Post by APPEEEE » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:00 am

Sweetflowerli wrote:This is from a cinko tag I found at this website http://www.toyscamp.com/UglyDoll.html
but I have never saw this saying before. Or some of the other saying on the other tags. I didn't know cinko and target where brothers. Is that true? Is this just a old tag?

Cinko is the Uglydoll of the deep. Keep him away from water though…he can't swim! Cinko is a little opinionated, but has a funny sense of humor. He likes to waddle around and stick his tongue out at everything and everyone. Because this is not polite for people to do Cinko makes the perfect pal! Instead of sticking your tongue out at folks, just hold up Cinko and let him do it for you! Cinko looks up to his older brother, Target, and follows him around wherever he goes. If you tape a red button to your forehead, Cinko will follow
you too!

Nice find! Maybe this store has some old stock [-o< :D

mangafan44

Post by mangafan44 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:11 pm

APPEEEE wrote:
Sweetflowerli wrote:This is from a cinko tag I found at this website http://www.toyscamp.com/UglyDoll.html

Cinko is the Uglydoll of the deep. Keep him away from water though…he can't swim! Cinko is a little opinionated, but has a funny sense of humor. He likes to waddle around and stick his tongue out at everything and everyone. Because this is not polite for people to do Cinko makes the perfect pal! Instead of sticking your tongue out at folks, just hold up Cinko and let him do it for you! Cinko looks up to his older brother, Target, and follows him around wherever he goes. If you tape a red button to your forehead, Cinko will follow
you too!

no questions asked on that one!!! order that cinko!!! THATS A 1ST GEN, DUDE!!! :rock:

APPEEEE

Post by APPEEEE » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:34 pm

mangafan44 wrote:
APPEEEE wrote:

you too!

no questions asked on that one!!! order that cinko!!! THATS A 1ST GEN, DUDE!!! :rock:

Yeah but they could have just put that on their site when they first started ordering uglydolls in 2004 and just kept it their but got new cinkos over the years..
everthink of that one??? I think not :D

Sweetflowerli

Post by Sweetflowerli » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:58 pm

APPEEEE wrote:
mangafan44 wrote:
APPEEEE wrote:

you too!

Yeah but they could have just put that on their site when they first started ordering uglydolls in 2004 and just kept it their but got new cinkos over the years..

I was thinking of buying the cinko, but sadly he was out of stock :(

APPEEEE

Post by APPEEEE » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:41 pm

Sweetflowerli wrote:
APPEEEE wrote:
mangafan44 wrote:
APPEEEE wrote:

you too!

I was thinking of buying the cinko, but sadly he was out of stock :(

aww :( Thats terrible maybe all their uglys are rare. If they dont have any new uglys then ALL their ugls are sure to be old ;)

[ Added: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:50 am ]
[glow=orange]UPDATED[/glow]

Hey guys. I just checked the site and sadly all of their uglydolls are SOLD OUTexcept for Target Keychain :(

mangafan44

Post by mangafan44 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:08 pm

sorry to be random but, i have an answer to a question that some newbies might be asking about!! I FINNIALLY FIGURED OUT THE CHAT!!! OK, I HAVE I SMALL REQUEST, ANYONE WHO'S ONLINE NOW, GO ON THE CHAT!! IT WORKS!! YOU'LL SEE!! :biggrin:
so go on more often!! pm your friends and tell them to meet you on the chatbox!!

APPEEEE

Post by APPEEEE » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:27 pm

:suspicious: Ugh..yeah everone kinda already knew that thats how the chat worked :doubt: Sorry to burst your bubble. I knew when I first joined.

mangafan44

Post by mangafan44 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:34 am

...why do you always have to ruin everything?... :killme:

APPEEEE

Post by APPEEEE » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:16 am

mangafan44 wrote:...why do you always have to ruin everything?... :killme:

:lol: Its just everyonr already knew for a long time :P

mangafan44

Post by mangafan44 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:25 pm

oh, really? :lol:

APPEEEE

Post by APPEEEE » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:27 pm

mangafan44 wrote:oh, really? :lol:

Yeah. I didnt mean to hurt ur feelings. sorry :killme:

MaurinQuina22

Beefee?

Post by MaurinQuina22 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:34 pm

David,

Who on earth is Beefee?I heard talk about him and have no idea who he is. Also, do your original Uglydolls all have names? If so, what are they?

TheBookPolice

Post by TheBookPolice » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:47 pm

I feel like you've asked this question before. BeeFee is in the bottom right corner of your avatar picture.
out of office

APPEEEE

Re: Beefee?

Post by APPEEEE » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:55 am

MaurinQuina22 wrote:David,

Who on earth is Beefee?I heard talk about him and have no idea who he is. Also, do your original Uglydolls all have names? If so, what are they?

The little orange fella with the head that is tall and round.....

mangafan44

Post by mangafan44 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:01 pm

http://www.ploom2.com/artwork/interview ... ydolls.jpg

Beefee is the orange one, with the yellow eyes, and pointy head. can you find him?

APPEEEE

Post by APPEEEE » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:45 pm

Loving night shade wage :D :heart:

Sweetflowerli

Post by Sweetflowerli » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:43 pm

mangafan44 wrote:http://www.ploom2.com/artwork/interview/first12uglydolls.jpg

Beefee is the orange one, with the yellow eyes, and pointy head. can you find him?

what is te ice bat looking doll with three eyes?

cublydolls

Post by cublydolls » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:23 pm

I am pretty sure that is Zakka ugly

and I have a question of my own, who is the one on the right, blue, with funny looking ears -atleast I think they are ears

TheBookPolice

Post by TheBookPolice » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:03 pm

cublydolls wrote:and I have a question of my own, who is the one on the right, blue, with funny looking ears -atleast I think they are ears

David has referred to that one, in the past, as "The One with Hands Up." He never said a name. Maybe now he can tell us!

[ Added: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:08 am ]
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=8229

See how long we've been at this, young ones?
out of office

mangafan44

Post by mangafan44 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:15 pm

ooooo! so exieting!

Sweetflowerli

Post by Sweetflowerli » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:17 pm

Anyone know if the website is ever gonna be updated to have all the uglydolls?