forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:08 pm 

I have the original Littlebony capsule toys and 2 UglyDoll bottle cap toppers I'm looking to sell. I was wondering if anybody here in the UglyDoll forum would be able to give me an aprx value and if anybody is interested in them. Thanks much.

Take Care,
Danny

My Sales viewtopic.php?f=43&t=182282
My Heat http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=54070

___________ Hazmapos I need_____________

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:21 pm 

Hi Rustedhalo!

Hmmmm.... well I think the Wage and Jeero bottle caps have averaged $10 a piece. If you had a complete set with the Ice Bat chaser, it would be worth more. Right now there is a set (without Ice Bat) of six bottle caps on the "Bay", with a starting bid of $29, but no interest yet.

Prices used to be quite high (I paid $20 for a Jeero, 2 years ago), but people don't seem to be as interested in them as they used to be. I REALLY love them!!! :heart: I have one complete set and a second set without the Ice Bat. They are really wonderful, so I don't understand why more people aren't trying to adopt them :-k

Little Bony capsule toys were averaging $6, I think... :-k

Hope that helps! You can always try posting your question or putting them up for adoption on the NEW Uglydoll Forum....
http://forum.uglydolls.com/viewforum.ph ... fb8147deb3

A lot of us Ugly Fans frequent the new forum--the new forum is David Horvath's official Uglydoll Forum now \:D/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:59 pm 

Thanks for all the info wadie. I have seen quite a drop in prices for UglyDoll related items recently. It's sad actually but I have been able to adopt some older friends I wasn't able to a year or so ago. I'll see if there's any interest on the other forum but if not I guess I shall just keep them. Thanks again.

Take Care,
Danny

My Sales viewtopic.php?f=43&t=182282
My Heat http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=54070

___________ Hazmapos I need_____________

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]