Can anyone give me info about the Ice Bat vinyl?

Moderated by Uglydoll creator David Ugly. David and Sun-Min Kim are the masterminds behind the lovable Uglydoll characters .
Maki Maki

Can anyone give me info about the Ice Bat vinyl?

Post by Maki Maki » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:36 pm

im curious about the vinyl ice bat uglydoll, and im wondering about price range, color variants, and production runs on this guy. I think ive seen the blue, red, gid, and clear. are there more?

¯\(°_o)/¯

TheBookPolice

Post by TheBookPolice » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:19 pm

Maki Maki wrote:are there more?

Not in that style. Critterbox made those, and that company no longer manufactures for Uglydoll.

Red, clear, and GID are counts of 50 each. The standard version is a count of 1000.

But you can now get the new Ice-Bat kaiju vinyls, available in clear blue (200 pcs), solid blue (100 pcs, uglydolls.com exclusive), clear red (100 pcs, uglydolls.com exclusive), clear pink (50 pcs, kinkirobot exclusive), GID (50 pcs, intheyellow exclusive), (and two styles of hand-painted custom jobs done by Dehara (25 pcs each).
out of office

cublydolls

Post by cublydolls » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:59 pm

^^^ perfect info

the price is around up 90 but i've seen it over 100 a few times
it has the same run number as all the other vinyl uglydolls but is being sold for much more from high demand, this is the same story as OX,
and the red, clear, and GID are all runs of 50, and tend to go for a ton, like bunches of hundreds

TheBookPolice

Post by TheBookPolice » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:18 am

cublydolls wrote:^^^ perfect info

Most of the credit goes to deanobot's exhausting and exhaustive Big List at the new Uglyboard.
out of office

Manga_Spawn

Post by Manga_Spawn » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:38 am

The Kaiju are getting crazy as well. The GID hit $300+ on ebay recently and the Mentas have been well over that mark as wel. I just scored a reg Icebat vinyl for just under $100 on ebay you just have to keep an eye out. I am still hunting the Menta for my kaiju collection.