forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:36 pm 

im curious about the vinyl ice bat uglydoll, and im wondering about price range, color variants, and production runs on this guy. I think ive seen the blue, red, gid, and clear. are there more?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:19 pm 

Maki Maki wrote:
are there more?

Not in that style. Critterbox made those, and that company no longer manufactures for Uglydoll.

Red, clear, and GID are counts of 50 each. The standard version is a count of 1000.

But you can now get the new Ice-Bat kaiju vinyls, available in clear blue (200 pcs), solid blue (100 pcs, uglydolls.com exclusive), clear red (100 pcs, uglydolls.com exclusive), clear pink (50 pcs, kinkirobot exclusive), GID (50 pcs, intheyellow exclusive), (and two styles of hand-painted custom jobs done by Dehara (25 pcs each).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:59 am 

^^^ perfect info

the price is around up 90 but i've seen it over 100 a few times
it has the same run number as all the other vinyl uglydolls but is being sold for much more from high demand, this is the same story as OX,
and the red, clear, and GID are all runs of 50, and tend to go for a ton, like bunches of hundreds

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:18 am 

cublydolls wrote:
^^^ perfect info

Most of the credit goes to deanobot's exhausting and exhaustive Big List at the new Uglyboard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:38 am 

The Kaiju are getting crazy as well. The GID hit $300+ on ebay recently and the Mentas have been well over that mark as wel. I just scored a reg Icebat vinyl for just under $100 on ebay you just have to keep an eye out. I am still hunting the Menta for my kaiju collection.

My Collection: viewtopic.php?p=1357511&sid=023f238424909fe8104a298e0f14e2e8#1357511

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]