forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:30 pm 

I emailed on Friday (late) but haven't heard back from them yet. Hopefully an invoice will come through today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:47 pm 

Quote:
thank you for asking.

but this item is sold out.

thank you

----intheyellow online store------------

intheyellow
5-13-13 hisagi zushi-city kanagawa japan tel 080-5435-6615

mail : shop@intheyellow-store.com

paypal: shop@intheyellow.com

They're all gone, and have been at least since Sunday some time. #-o #-o
I sent in my request Saturday Night/Sunday morning @ 3am west coast time, so anyone that sent in after that is probably out of luck, too.

I'm hoping someone ordered this without the intention of keeping it, because I really, really, really want one.

Successful Transactions: the_sentient, 250C, funnymunny, Mz59Fifty, sgr1000, rco, therealchinaman, nypedestrian, DiZiXtOiD, Kevbayer, Ryn, Shibori, BurymewithmyToys, Roach, Prophecy, genejo, coreyxc4, Nicedream, Mongo Lloyd, Eiji, mooshysushi, lediscode, DManTX, Spooky+, SUSAN2008, originalkaws, killerz4ever, Dieselfeast, mzkayDi

WANTED: Bunnywith a Banana Suit by Alex Pardee
WANTED: Shuttlemax (Classic, red, HK order of colorway preference) by Bill 'Billions McMillions' McMullen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:51 pm 

I got an email back finally saying they were sold out, but I sent my request on Friday. Guess they must have just overlooked my email, or I was just unlucky enough to get an email to them right as they were sold out (it took them three days to get back to me, though).

Post subject: ugggggg
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:09 am 

Ugggg.... I was offline and totally missed it and now they're sold out.

So much for getting a complete Ugly Kaiju set. So sad.

Yeah intheyellow is really good but they take a long time to email people back. I think when I got my Orange Wage, it took over a week to get back to me.

Update I just got an email from them and they said they still have some in stock. This is weird because their site says they're sold out. Weird. Maybe I did pre-order and I forgot who knows. But they will be sending me an invoice in a few days. So maybe I got lucky! \:D/

Last edited by WandererLA on Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:41 am 

This is my first time ordering with them and I've found the communication pretty good. There was a little snafu with my Paypal that had me tweaking (see earlier posts), but they emailed back and forth quite a bit. In fact, this morning I got notice that it had shipped with tracking info. I hope the rest of you can get one. I'm sure someone is going to try to re-sell this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:04 am 

I got my tracking email!! Cannot wait to get the item. Now I have to track down the Menta ones.

My Collection: viewtopic.php?p=1357511&sid=023f238424909fe8104a298e0f14e2e8#1357511

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:41 am 

I would consider trading a Menta IceBat for one of these GID ones. PM or let me know if you are interested.

Successful Transactions: the_sentient, 250C, funnymunny, Mz59Fifty, sgr1000, rco, therealchinaman, nypedestrian, DiZiXtOiD, Kevbayer, Ryn, Shibori, BurymewithmyToys, Roach, Prophecy, genejo, coreyxc4, Nicedream, Mongo Lloyd, Eiji, mooshysushi, lediscode, DManTX, Spooky+, SUSAN2008, originalkaws, killerz4ever, Dieselfeast, mzkayDi

WANTED: Shuttlemax (Classic, red, HK order of colorway preference) by Bill 'Billions McMillions' McMullen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:48 am 

jmonusko wrote:
I would consider trading a Menta IceBat for one of these GID ones. PM or let me know if you are interested.

Now, that's tempting...Hmm...I'd like to see the GID in person...

Blog | Flickr | Twitter | MySpace | Facebook

WTB: Snorses, Usugrow Rebel Inks, Usugrow Salvation Inks, KAWS Blitzes, King Kun, Yods, Turtlecampers, Bunnyvans

Post subject: * Menta IceBat *
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:29 pm 

jmonusko wrote:

Okay fogive my cluelessness, but what is a Menta IceBat??

Post subject: Re: * Menta IceBat *
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:03 pm 

WandererLA wrote:
jmonusko wrote:

Menta Ice-Bats are handpainted Dehara, solid green Kaiju Ice-Bats from the GR2 Deharavath Show last month. Edition of 50 - 25 White Eyes Mentas and 25 Blue Eyes Mentas. Each one was also numbered on the bottom and came in custom drawn boxes.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:08 pm 

deanobot wrote:
WandererLA wrote:
jmonusko wrote:

Menta Ice-Bats are handpainted Dehara, solid green Kaiju Ice-Bats from the GR2 Deharavath Show last month. Edition of 50 - 25 White Eyes Mentas and 25 Blue Eyes Mentas. Each one was also numbered on the bottom and came in custom drawn boxes.

My GID is on it's way Deanbot. If it's not love at first site, I'd trade you for the Menta as I really wanted one of those and missed out.

Great Trades/Buys/Sales with Raffy, Wadiefong, Coasterbear, Jcsivy, Snoogans, Bonbon, sinderkat, TheBookPolice, ebrodie, aerofine, drunkmoney02, shadowunkle, vinylfan06, shadowchaser, o_kedoki, michaelte101, zonnie5, ninwest, mistachael, Merlin, Haarp, rice_money and there's more, but I've forgotten their names!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:01 pm 

rummblestrips wrote:
deanobot wrote:
WandererLA wrote:
jmonusko wrote:

My GID is on it's way Deanbot. If it's not love at first site, I'd trade you for the Menta as I really wanted one of those and missed out.

Hey, I'm the one that made that offer, not Deano. I don't know if he would want to make the same trade as me or not, but if he does, since you offered it to him, there's not much I can do.

My offer still stands. I hope you don't love the GID!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:22 am 

Don't worry about the offer... not interested since my GID Ice-Bat is on the way to me as well. Plus I already bought a White Eyes Menta from the Deharavath Show. Although I still have not heard anything from GR2 about picking it up... gonna have to check on that.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:38 am 

jmonusko wrote:
rummblestrips wrote:
deanobot wrote:
WandererLA wrote:
jmonusko wrote:

Hey, I'm the one that made that offer, not Deano. I don't know if he would want to make the same trade as me or not, but if he does, since you offered it to him, there's not much I can do.

My offer still stands. I hope you don't love the GID!!

Whoops!
Sorry about that
See? That's what happens when you post right after waking up!
:rolleyes:

Great Trades/Buys/Sales with Raffy, Wadiefong, Coasterbear, Jcsivy, Snoogans, Bonbon, sinderkat, TheBookPolice, ebrodie, aerofine, drunkmoney02, shadowunkle, vinylfan06, shadowchaser, o_kedoki, michaelte101, zonnie5, ninwest, mistachael, Merlin, Haarp, rice_money and there's more, but I've forgotten their names!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:13 am 

Mine arrived! I'm waiting until nightfall to see how it glows. I already put it in a dark closet to test and it glows bright and green.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:42 pm 

The glow is amazing

Thats after taking a few pics with no recharge.

My Collection: viewtopic.php?p=1357511&sid=023f238424909fe8104a298e0f14e2e8#1357511

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2