RAYA OSO......de muerte

Moderated by Uglydoll creator David Ugly. David and Sun-Min Kim are the masterminds behind the lovable Uglydoll characters .
BetsO

RAYA OSO......de muerte

Post by BetsO » Fri May 16, 2008 12:15 am

This here is RAYA OSO (lighting bear)a lucha champ from '94 you may remeber him from the HCW (horvath championship wrestling) after his reign on top for nearly 2 MONTHS!!!! he lost his title in the battle of '94 to WAGE the FANTASTICO and his promoter said he should change scenes and be a bad guy,with no $ he used a sharpie to add DE MUERTE on his cape. He now lives on the mean streets of Uglyville and works going from town to town working low budgets wrestling matches....

wishmewell95

Post by wishmewell95 » Fri May 16, 2008 10:24 am

oh wow..super cute! great painting work

jesusvbarraza

cool!!!

Post by jesusvbarraza » Fri May 16, 2008 1:05 pm

i love the design of this little guy. looks so cool, i love the eagle on the top
my war paint is sharpie ink

Good deals = CHINO92 Metatron1050 THECANABISKILLA DreVanFuzen xfalcon Icon84 adamway Omnihiro cbankla dunnyislove djfohm whthalo PlasticMe Quest1

Good Trades - Tizight | kittycat | C.I.BOY | LUCKY13 | =DuNnYnNuD= | TungTLe | stilspinin | cm

posters for sale: http://dignidadrebelde.com/story/list/NULL/NULL/shop

uglydollfan

Post by uglydollfan » Fri May 16, 2008 5:05 pm

now that.............................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................is cool.