Kidrobot Discussion Boards
http://forums.kidrobot.com/

Uglydoll Kaiju Thread!!
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=107311
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Manga_Spawn [ Mon May 12, 2008 12:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Uglydoll Kaiju Thread!!

Well I am hooked on the ugly kaiju. Right now I have The clear blue and the clear pink!

Image

I am looking to get both the clear red and solid blue at SDCC this year to save the shipping cost.

I was hoping this thread could be a trading/selling thread for these new little beauties as well as info on new releases.

I am looking for one of the special green icebat kaiju that were hand painted. If anyone is willing to sell one or knows where I could hunt one down that would be great!

Author:  Autodactyl [ Mon May 12, 2008 12:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

great thread! maybe I'll post pics when I get up the nerve to open the packages. :]

Author:  Manga_Spawn [ Mon May 12, 2008 1:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

Screw it man open them up! Let them out!!

Author:  Autodactyl [ Mon May 12, 2008 1:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

I think I will. too bad my clear blue one went missing. :( also need to snag the clear green wage. funds are tight though. :doubt:

Author:  Manga_Spawn [ Fri May 23, 2008 12:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Any info on the in the yellow exclusive GID color? There site has little to no info? Anyone know when its coming out?

Author:  Noella77 [ Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:48 am ]
Post subject: 

Here are my Kaiju and a few others...
Image

Bottom shelf not visible:
Image

As you can see I am missing the new ones and one of the Super 7 Flatwoods.

Author:  Slack [ Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:25 am ]
Post subject: 

an unpainted menta ice-bat?? nice, love the display by color

Author:  cublydolls [ Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:18 am ]
Post subject: 

Noella77 wrote:
Here are my Kaiju and a few others...
Image

Bottom shelf not visible:
Image

As you can see I am missing the new ones and one of the Super 7 Flatwoods.


i want those 3 icebats so bad but they are super :expensive: with only 50 of each

Author:  Manga_Spawn [ Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:34 am ]
Post subject: 

So you selling me one of your mentas right ;). Please [-o< I would be your friend forever!!! I am still hunting that one. NO GID though in your pics.

Author:  bluerib [ Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:54 am ]
Post subject: 

Slack wrote:
an unpainted menta ice-bat?? nice, love the display by color


I think thats just the back shot of the menta

Author:  Noella77 [ Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nope Slack was right:
Image

Author:  tunneler66 [ Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

I love these guys. I need to get me some. I really want the Solid IceBat, the Solid Wage fro SDCC and that new Babo!

please tell me they plan to release at least all the original 9 uglys??

I am still trying to track down the original Blue icebat vinyl (non kaju) and will never ever ever ever get those gosh darn cute uglydogs!

Author:  cublydolls [ Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

tunneler66 wrote:
I love these guys. I need to get me some. I really want the Solid IceBat, the Solid Wage fro SDCC and that new Babo!

please tell me they plan to release at least all the original 9 uglys??

I am still trying to track down the original Blue icebat vinyl (non kaju) and will never ever ever ever get those gosh darn cute uglydogs!

just 4

im hoping the last 1 is wedgehead or ox

Author:  zoey101 [ Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

Noella how did you get an unpainted menta, its amazing!??

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/