forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:23 pm 

is there really no leaks on the secret plane labbit yet!?

BEAUTIFUL TRANSACTIONS:

[watty] [BIGWilly92] [restaurador] [j0nwalsh] [quentdiggy] [tevans48371] [wolk] [moop2000] [PinoyJedi] [TerrorPanda] [silviajdm] [arc] [DunnyMeister] [robbieXeff] [ghettoaxe] [sevren] [gnave] [BHKidRobotNYC] [kittycat] [desecration] [mrnvisible] [1upgames] [Quest1] [adik.na.chinoy] [ChewieOK X 2] [robynndarcy] [KFin67] [richL] [clarkp23] [donkeykonk] [NinjaSkills] [HeyJB] [snitz] [amavevera] [Buellster] [ohtwofour] [HiJaak] [xxclandestinexx] [thermometer] [garbagedick] [Quest1] [Flutters] [brobles] [cbizzle9769] [paulzdeep] [Amethystcape] [chocoboy83] [natenineten][snowdragon101] [Freakinkram88] [mzkayDi] [Ak4play] [Actual Size] [babbage1851] [johnnyterrible][paul] [tedmcintyre] [rJl] [chapper] [Pezhead23] [Boysen300] [Lfamc] [Nicedream] [Two Star] [mikeysee] [partyat2am][Riotzact][Noeleaser]

Trade Thread- viewtopic.php?f=43&t=151786

discounted Kidrobot stuff. http://fab.com/8leud6 HAS KIDROBOT ATM!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am 

Dupper wrote:
is there really no leaks on the secret plane labbit yet!?

Its the Red Baron.. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:23 pm 

haha yeah I just saw it on Ebay! so what is the theme of the common version of the plane? excited to pick these up when the comic shop opens in a few hours!

BEAUTIFUL TRANSACTIONS:

[watty] [BIGWilly92] [restaurador] [j0nwalsh] [quentdiggy] [tevans48371] [wolk] [moop2000] [PinoyJedi] [TerrorPanda] [silviajdm] [arc] [DunnyMeister] [robbieXeff] [ghettoaxe] [sevren] [gnave] [BHKidRobotNYC] [kittycat] [desecration] [mrnvisible] [1upgames] [Quest1] [adik.na.chinoy] [ChewieOK X 2] [robynndarcy] [KFin67] [richL] [clarkp23] [donkeykonk] [NinjaSkills] [HeyJB] [snitz] [amavevera] [Buellster] [ohtwofour] [HiJaak] [xxclandestinexx] [thermometer] [garbagedick] [Quest1] [Flutters] [brobles] [cbizzle9769] [paulzdeep] [Amethystcape] [chocoboy83] [natenineten][snowdragon101] [Freakinkram88] [mzkayDi] [Ak4play] [Actual Size] [babbage1851] [johnnyterrible][paul] [tedmcintyre] [rJl] [chapper] [Pezhead23] [Boysen300] [Lfamc] [Nicedream] [Two Star] [mikeysee] [partyat2am][Riotzact][Noeleaser]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:45 pm 

Just got a few of these this morning..The store i went to mixed up a whole case. Got really lucky i guess. 8)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:45 pm 

Chicken!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:54 pm 

Dpatterson0069 wrote:
Just got a few of these this morning..The store i went to mixed up a whole case. Got really lucky i guess. 8)

WOW! how could you possibly have such good luck!?

BEAUTIFUL TRANSACTIONS:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:04 pm 

if its jumbled pick from the middle pulled me a kronk and a blue jpk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:47 pm 

Does anyone wanna trade me a plane labbit? prisoner labbit? MAYBE radioactive or camo labbit? i'm not opposed to trading more than 1 for 1.

BEAUTIFUL TRANSACTIONS:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:56 pm 

I also have KRONK Envy labbit i'm not opposed to trading for some of the fried chicken labbits I need

BEAUTIFUL TRANSACTIONS:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:25 pm 

They need to slow up a bit on the labbits and let those of us who are broke get some cash together before coming out with yet another set. I still haven't even been able to afford the Deadly Sins, and now there's another set beckoning me to empty my gasping back account. :axe:

I got so many labbits I had to move to make room for them all!! :D No joke!

WTB: 5" happy labbits, with or without boxes and/or accessories - scuffed/soiled, any condition.

Excellent transactions with: plastik, MiggaWhaat, yomi, surfjord, rentatard, munkyman, kickedintheteeth, bltsports25, rstone010/VapDee <3, smokey720, Exforge (X2 :-)), CasperNY, jazzyj, JMDawg333, Freakinkram88. You all ROCK!!!

BEWARE OF ebay sellers somnium56 aka Arthur Stevens, alwaysgetsthetoy and MRKTRBX aka toyboxproductions

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:52 pm 

I have yet to see anyone pull the biohazard labbit and none have showed up on Ebay. COuld it be more rare than what it's listed at?

BEAUTIFUL TRANSACTIONS:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:21 am 

The biohazard was listed on evil bay yesterday, looks like somebody already snatched it up.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:24 pm 

just got my case....got a complete set minus 2. if anyone has the white & pink stand ups they want to sell or trade, hit me up please

Pending Transactions:

Great Transactions: "liveordunny" "bluegreenkey" "paul" "Mongo Lloyd" "Micki302" "quentdiggy" "slipry"

Great Trades: jeemac

Customs: "ShadoeDelgado"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:42 pm 

I have to wait two more weeks b4 I can order a case of these babies...that's why I'm at work on a freakin' SATURDAY instead of chilling at home. :-(

WTB: 5" happy labbits, with or without boxes and/or accessories - scuffed/soiled, any condition.

Excellent transactions with: plastik, MiggaWhaat, yomi, surfjord, rentatard, munkyman, kickedintheteeth, bltsports25, rstone010/VapDee <3, smokey720, Exforge (X2 :-)), CasperNY, jazzyj, JMDawg333, Freakinkram88. You all ROCK!!!

BEWARE OF ebay sellers somnium56 aka Arthur Stevens, alwaysgetsthetoy and MRKTRBX aka toyboxproductions

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:11 pm 

is that the red plane all the way at the bottom to the right?I bought 7 and pulled no chases. If anyone wants to trade a prison,biohazard, plane or a stand up labbit for my

LOL/OMFG

Prime Cuts

Pokla Dot

yellow mustache

Happy labbit blue drink

Let me know!!

BEAUTIFUL TRANSACTIONS:

Last edited by Dupper on Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:14 pm 

Dupper wrote:
is that the red plane all the way at the bottom to the right?I bought 7 and pulled no chases. If anyone wants to trade a prison,biohazard, plane or a stand up labbit for

LOL/OMFG

Prime Cuts

Pokla Dot

Let me know!!

yes it is the red plane, the only 2 I didn't get in this case was the white and pink stand up labbits. but a friend hooked me up with the pink, so now I am looking for anyone who has the white stand up labbit from this series who is willing to sell or trade it.....hit me up with a pm

Pending Transactions:

Great Transactions: "liveordunny" "bluegreenkey" "paul" "Mongo Lloyd" "Micki302" "quentdiggy" "slipry"

Great Trades: jeemac

Customs: "ShadoeDelgado"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:18 pm 

Dpatterson0069 wrote:

i want the pink one. looks dope

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:05 am 

there is a brown or bronze stand up labbit as well

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:22 pm 

i saw that one.. comes with a crown, but no chicken?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:40 pm 

I was offline for 3 weeks so I didn't even know these guys were coming out til last Friday. :shock: I am truly sad that I can't buy a case of them right now, this minute, :cry: but good things come to those who wait - well, at least, I heard that BS somewhere lol

In the meantime, I'm enjoying all the pics, so keep posting them! 8)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:14 am 

the onslaught of sales direct from Frank is killing me. Between Goons, little labbits, big labbits, and prints there is no way to keep up.

For me, I have had to pass on all the complete labbit sets from him because other things got in the way.

sales thread http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?p=2065190#p2065190
100+ Buying, selling, muling transactions over the years. Plenty of references.

>>>DO NOT SUPPORT DEKORNER, Toy Tokyo
Bad dealings/shady people: griffndunn, Ktnboy, QNguyen/TRgear<<<

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:01 am 

666ways2love wrote:
the onslaught of sales direct from Frank is killing me. Between Goons, little labbits, big labbits, and prints there is no way to keep up.

For me, I have had to pass on all the complete labbit sets from him because other things got in the way.

I agree, this has definitely been the 2 months of Kozik

BEAUTIFUL TRANSACTIONS:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:14 am 

So glad I waited to get these babies - the complete sets go on sale today. :rock: I managed to pull off some crazy creative financing and will be camped out with credit card in hand. :badgrin:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:12 pm 

is the uber chase the red baron labbit plane?

i'm starting to dig the zero plane now (i think its supposed to be a zero).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:23 pm 

Got my complete set YAY!!! So glad I was broke when they came out or I'd have a case of doubles by now. There are still some complete sets available, at least there was 2 minutes ago @ frankkozik.net...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next