Labbits with Fried Chicken - Not boot

Moderated by Frank Kozik.Talk about all Kozik related topics here. Go off on Figures, Posters, Prints, and more!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

just1nj

Re: Labbits with Fried Chicken - Not boot

Post by just1nj » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:42 pm

i'm surprised the sdcc cyborg sold out faster.

Micki302

Post by Micki302 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:13 pm

just1nj wrote:i'm surprised the sdcc cyborg sold out faster.
Same here, I wish I could have afforded him, too... When the happy mini-labbit sets went on sale, they sold out in less than 10 minutes. These guys took almost an hour to sell out. I'm just happy to have gotten in on this set!
WTB Mini Labbits
Series 1: WTB all except white and beige.
Series 2: Bondage

WTB: 5" happy labbits, with or without boxes and/or accessories - scuffed/soiled, any condition.

Excellent transactions with: plastik, MiggaWhaat, yomi, surfjord, rentatard, munkyman, kickedintheteeth, bltsports25, rstone010/VapDee <3, smokey720, Exforge (X2 :-)), CasperNY, jazzyj, JMDawg333, Freakinkram88. You all ROCK!!!

BEWARE OF ebay sellers somnium56 aka Arthur Stevens, alwaysgetsthetoy and MRKTRBX aka toyboxproductions

rentatard

Post by rentatard » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:22 pm

kinda off topic here, but i just pulled a double on the series 4 airplane, but the one I'm missing is the series 4 white stabby.....anyone want to do a trade? or got a white stabby for sale?
partial want list: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2428716

Pending Transactions:

Great Transactions: "liveordunny" "bluegreenkey" "paul" "Mongo Lloyd" "Micki302" "quentdiggy" "slipry"

Great Trades: jeemac

Customs: "ShadoeDelgado"

Mongo Lloyd

Post by Mongo Lloyd » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:52 pm

Micki302 wrote:
Same here, I wish I could have afforded him, too... When the happy mini-labbit sets went on sale, they sold out in less than 10 minutes. These guys took almost an hour to sell out. I'm just happy to have gotten in on this set!
I think it's just Labbit overload to be honest. You're really not hearing much about this series. Coming off the Happy Labbits and the Kronk Artist series I just don't think the interest was there for a bunch of rehashed designs.

I'd like to see more 2.5" Artist Series. Or just turn the Labbit into a platform like the Dunny and have multiple artists per series.

Recommended Sellers/Buyers:
"useless toys(x2)" "jjH8te" "jedijordan2046" "liveordunny" "donkeykonk" "Gothamite80" "DrewBlood" "Johnny_Gringo" "Merlin" "MidasTouch357" "yourfacehxc" "mannyx" "Nicknards" "therealchinaman" "quentdiggy" "Shibori" "APsychoCareBear" "Hatch" "malac_cj" "Pandasashi" "Mouser47" MANY MANY MORE, losing track of them all!!!

NEW Online Library & Marketplace for Designer Toy Collectors! Check it out and sign up @ http://trampt.com/u/Mongo_Lloyd

rentatard

Post by rentatard » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Mongo Lloyd wrote:
Micki302 wrote:
I think it's just Labbit overload to be honest. You're really not hearing much about this series. Coming off the Happy Labbits and the Kronk Artist series I just don't think the interest was there for a bunch of rehashed designs.

I'd like to see more 2.5" Artist Series. Or just turn the Labbit into a platform like the Dunny and have multiple artists per series.
rehashed designs or not, I dig this set and am glad I was able to complete it. green bio-hazard, purple gloss, choice cuts, clear, polka dot, orange jumpsuit prisoner, bones stand-up and the pink & white with chicken are among my favorites. thanks to the people who hooked me up with the pink & white stand-ups at no charge....i got your back if you need anything I get doubles of.
partial want list: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2428716

Pending Transactions:

Great Transactions: "liveordunny" "bluegreenkey" "paul" "Mongo Lloyd" "Micki302" "quentdiggy" "slipry"

Great Trades: jeemac

Customs: "ShadoeDelgado"

Mongo Lloyd

Post by Mongo Lloyd » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:58 pm

rentatard wrote:
rehashed designs or not, I dig this set and am glad I was able to complete it. green bio-hazard, purple gloss, choice cuts, clear, polka dot, orange jumpsuit prisoner, bones stand-up and the pink & white with chicken are among my favorites. thanks to the people who hooked me up with the pink & white stand-ups at no charge....i got your back if you need anything I get doubles of.
I'm not talking down on anyone who likes the series, as with all collectibles it's based on preference. I just think that has quite a bit to do with why it didn't sell out from Frank's site as quick as the others. Like others said the Happy Labbits even sold out in minutes, it took awhile to sell off his AP sets of the Chicken series today.

Recommended Sellers/Buyers:
"useless toys(x2)" "jjH8te" "jedijordan2046" "liveordunny" "donkeykonk" "Gothamite80" "DrewBlood" "Johnny_Gringo" "Merlin" "MidasTouch357" "yourfacehxc" "mannyx" "Nicknards" "therealchinaman" "quentdiggy" "Shibori" "APsychoCareBear" "Hatch" "malac_cj" "Pandasashi" "Mouser47" MANY MANY MORE, losing track of them all!!!

NEW Online Library & Marketplace for Designer Toy Collectors! Check it out and sign up @ http://trampt.com/u/Mongo_Lloyd

Dupper

Post by Dupper » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:29 pm

looking for Green Biohazard and white stand up labbit :-)
SCAMMERS: Theyellowduck, djgodsendconspire (message me for details)

BEAUTIFUL TRANSACTIONS:

[watty] [BIGWilly92] [restaurador] [j0nwalsh] [quentdiggy] [tevans48371] [wolk] [moop2000] [PinoyJedi] [TerrorPanda] [silviajdm] [arc] [DunnyMeister] [robbieXeff] [ghettoaxe] [sevren] [gnave] [BHKidRobotNYC] [kittycat] [desecration] [mrnvisible] [1upgames] [Quest1] [adik.na.chinoy] [ChewieOK X 2] [robynndarcy] [KFin67] [richL] [clarkp23] [donkeykonk] [NinjaSkills] [HeyJB] [snitz] [amavevera] [Buellster] [ohtwofour] [HiJaak] [xxclandestinexx] [thermometer] [garbagedick] [Quest1] [Flutters] [brobles] [cbizzle9769] [paulzdeep] [Amethystcape] [chocoboy83] [natenineten][snowdragon101] [Freakinkram88] [mzkayDi] [Ak4play] [Actual Size] [babbage1851] [johnnyterrible][paul] [tedmcintyre] [rJl] [chapper] [Pezhead23] [Boysen300] [Lfamc] [Nicedream] [Two Star] [mikeysee] [partyat2am][Riotzact][Noeleaser]

Trade Thread- viewtopic.php?f=43&t=151786

discounted Kidrobot stuff. http://fab.com/8leud6 HAS KIDROBOT ATM!!

just1nj

Post by just1nj » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:14 pm

I would like a pink stand up labbit. Need that chicken yo.

Dupper

Post by Dupper » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:05 pm

I LOVE this series. the rivet labbit and clear white labbit are among my favorites of all time. The purple gloss and airplane look great in person and the Orange Jumpsuit was a surprise! I did not expect it to be as cool as it is in person. The orange jumpsuit is another greatest of all time! beats the stripes prison labbit and makes me not so bummed for not owning it.

Only thing i'm bummed about is the black stabby labbit. I was really looking forward to pulling it but when I did, I got a defect. He's half the side of a normal labbit and his ears are way too big for his head! did anyone else get this sort of defect?

BEAUTIFUL TRANSACTIONS:

[watty] [BIGWilly92] [restaurador] [j0nwalsh] [quentdiggy] [tevans48371] [wolk] [moop2000] [PinoyJedi] [TerrorPanda] [silviajdm] [arc] [DunnyMeister] [robbieXeff] [ghettoaxe] [sevren] [gnave] [BHKidRobotNYC] [kittycat] [desecration] [mrnvisible] [1upgames] [Quest1] [adik.na.chinoy] [ChewieOK X 2] [robynndarcy] [KFin67] [richL] [clarkp23] [donkeykonk] [NinjaSkills] [HeyJB] [snitz] [amavevera] [Buellster] [ohtwofour] [HiJaak] [xxclandestinexx] [thermometer] [garbagedick] [Quest1] [Flutters] [brobles] [cbizzle9769] [paulzdeep] [Amethystcape] [chocoboy83] [natenineten][snowdragon101] [Freakinkram88] [mzkayDi] [Ak4play] [Actual Size] [babbage1851] [johnnyterrible][paul] [tedmcintyre] [rJl] [chapper] [Pezhead23] [Boysen300] [Lfamc] [Nicedream] [Two Star] [mikeysee] [partyat2am][Riotzact][Noeleaser]

nfcrockett

Post by nfcrockett » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Dupper wrote:I LOVE this series. the rivet labbit and clear white labbit are among my favorites of all time. The purple gloss and airplane look great in person and the Orange Jumpsuit was a surprise! I did not expect it to be as cool as it is in person. The orange jumpsuit is another greatest of all time! beats the stripes prison labbit and makes me not so bummed for not owning it.

Only thing i'm bummed about is the black stabby labbit. I was really looking forward to pulling it but when I did, I got a defect. He's half the side of a normal labbit and his ears are way too big for his head! did anyone else get this sort of defect?
Interesting, do you have a pic of your stabby?
Great transactions with: iamchristsao | pookie | doomsDAY | starkravinmad | Sir_Casper | LuckyKid19 | drummerboy2 | theyellowduck

Dupper

Post by Dupper » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:07 pm

yeah but I have no idea how to post pictures in this forum. Let me see if i can figure it out

BEAUTIFUL TRANSACTIONS:

Dupper

Post by Dupper » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:56 am

nfcrockett wrote:
Dupper wrote:I LOVE this series. the rivet labbit and clear white labbit are among my favorites of all time. The purple gloss and airplane look great in person and the Orange Jumpsuit was a surprise! I did not expect it to be as cool as it is in person. The orange jumpsuit is another greatest of all time! beats the stripes prison labbit and makes me not so bummed for not owning it.

Interesting, do you have a pic of your stabby?
I emailed it to you :-)

BEAUTIFUL TRANSACTIONS:

Dupper

Post by Dupper » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:57 am

did you end up trading your plane?

BEAUTIFUL TRANSACTIONS:

Dpatterson0069

Post by Dpatterson0069 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:07 am

DOGFIGHT!!!

Or should i say, "LABBITFIGHT!!"
Positive Trades: Buellster, ai-risa

RGodz

Post by RGodz » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:11 am

Dpatterson0069 wrote:Image

DOGFIGHT!!!

Or should i say, "LABBITFIGHT!!"
Awesome photo! :D

nfcrockett

Post by nfcrockett » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:52 pm

I bought my first Labbit w/ fried chicken from UO and scored a Red Baron! 8)
Great transactions with: iamchristsao | pookie | doomsDAY | starkravinmad | Sir_Casper | LuckyKid19 | drummerboy2 | theyellowduck

Dee Jay

Post by Dee Jay » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:39 am

I got my set from Frank on Friday, love the clear one and the green biohazard. The standing ones look good, I was a bit surprised at just how small they are though.
Good transactions - MinusOneMoose, KIDCANNON10, hed568, kidandplay305

Dupper

Post by Dupper » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:41 am

Heads up! this website has 10 inch labbits for 26.00 and 14 inch plushes for 24.00! sale ends in a few days and it's all legit. Scroll to the bottom of the page. Just ordered a glossy red and thinking about clear blue :-)

http://fab.com/8leud6

BEAUTIFUL TRANSACTIONS: