Labbits with Fried Chicken - Not boot

Moderated by Frank Kozik.Talk about all Kozik related topics here. Go off on Figures, Posters, Prints, and more!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

Dank82

Smorkin Labbits Mini - Now with Fried Chicken!

Post by Dank82 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:47 pm

I remember the thread where we thought these were bootlegs from evilbay. Now they are legit. :lol:

I guess that thread was taken down because I wanted to post this there.

http://blog.kidrobot.com/product-previe ... ni-series/

TashaLlama

Labbits with Fried Chicken - Not boot

Post by TashaLlama » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:48 pm

Who was it posting about that Labbits with Fried Chicken series being bootlegg? Just saw this one off KR's Facebook

So, not Boot :p But how the heck did an open case photo get leaked?
Good Transactions: y0mi, KidRobotXXIV, partyat2am, djfohm, nicedream,DarkLies212

More Tasha Zimich Painting & Customs

666ways2love

Re: Smorkin Labbits Mini - Now with Fried Chicken!

Post by 666ways2love » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:03 pm

no wonder the quality looked so good :-P
sales thread viewtopic.php?p=2065190#p2065190
100+ Buying, selling, muling transactions over the years. Plenty of references.

Mongo Lloyd

Post by Mongo Lloyd » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:16 pm

:)

I've got very mixed feelings about this set. Anything is better than the happy labbits but not really digging the recycled chases from other series. And the ratios are wacky.

Recommended Sellers/Buyers:
"useless toys(x2)" "jjH8te" "jedijordan2046" "liveordunny" "donkeykonk" "Gothamite80" "DrewBlood" "Johnny_Gringo" "Merlin" "MidasTouch357" "yourfacehxc" "mannyx" "Nicknards" "therealchinaman" "quentdiggy" "Shibori" "APsychoCareBear" "Hatch" "malac_cj" "Pandasashi" "Mouser47" MANY MANY MORE, losing track of them all!!!

NEW Online Library & Marketplace for Designer Toy Collectors! Check it out and sign up @ http://trampt.com/u/Mongo_Lloyd

Mongo Lloyd

Re: Labbits with Fried Chicken - Not boot

Post by Mongo Lloyd » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:24 pm

TashaLlama wrote:Who was it posting about that Labbits with Fried Chicken series being bootlegg? Just saw this one off KR's Facebook

I had posted it up. Thread was taken down when I confirmed with Frank they were real. He had no idea they had leaked.

"useless toys(x2)" "jjH8te" "jedijordan2046" "liveordunny" "donkeykonk" "Gothamite80" "DrewBlood" "Johnny_Gringo" "Merlin" "MidasTouch357" "yourfacehxc" "mannyx" "Nicknards" "therealchinaman" "quentdiggy" "Shibori" "APsychoCareBear" "Hatch" "malac_cj" "Pandasashi" "Mouser47" MANY MANY MORE, losing track of them all!!!

NEW Online Library & Marketplace for Designer Toy Collectors! Check it out and sign up @ http://trampt.com/u/Mongo_Lloyd

Crushgroove

Post by Crushgroove » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:31 pm

A bit of labbit overdose in the past few months

waSd

mini fried chicken smorkin' labbits series

Post by waSd » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Product Preview – Smorkin’ Labbit Mini Series
by Kidrobot July 27th, 2012 Published in Toys View 1 Comment

Resistance is futile.

Kozik x Kidrobot present Mini Smorkin’ Labbit Mini Series, now with fried chicken! * Both elegant and outrageous, the newest labbit mini series from Kozik is totally addictive. 18 enticing character designs feature Labbit at war, glossy, camouflaged, royal, hungry, clear, chatty, bolted, nuclear, detained, cut up, bloody, dotted, and of course, armed with chicken. So good, you can’t have just one.

You will be assimilated beginning August 9 at Kidrobot stores, kidrobot.com, and select retailers. Each of these Smorkin’ Labbits retails for $4.95 US (£4.10 UK, €4.70 EU).

*Disclaimer: Mini Smorkin’ Labbits contain no actual fried chicken. It is only a slogan on the packaging that is meant to entice you to purchase several thousand Mini Smorkin’ Labbits so you can fill up a small plastic wading pool with them and then roll around in it laughing hysterically. If you bought a Mini Smorkin’ Labbit in the hopes of getting a very tiny piece of actual fried chicken, because, well, maybe you were hungry, you have our apologies.

turns out this series is real and that guy on ebay wasn't selling fakes.

Tags: Frank Kozik | Labbit | mini series | Product Preview

nfcrockett

Mini Smorkin’ Labbits, now with fried chicken! Announced!

Post by nfcrockett » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:14 pm

Mini Smorkin’ Labbit Mini Series, now with fried chicken!

Great transactions with: iamchristsao | pookie | doomsDAY | starkravinmad | Sir_Casper | LuckyKid19 | drummerboy2 | theyellowduck

Crushgroove

Re: mini fried chicken smorkin' labbits series

Post by Crushgroove » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:19 pm

Third thread about this on the first page. Maybe a mod can consolidate all these...

waSd

Post by waSd » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:20 pm

I haven't even bought my sins labbit case yet :lol:

waSd

Re: mini fried chicken smorkin' labbits series

Post by waSd » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Lol realized immediately after

waSd

Post by waSd » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:39 pm

What are the ratios?!
Also, don't really like reusing chases but like the new platforms

TashaLlama

Post by TashaLlama » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:17 pm

Mongo Lloyd wrote:
TashaLlama wrote:Who was it posting about that Labbits with Fried Chicken series being bootlegg? Just saw this one off KR's Facebook

I had posted it up. Thread was taken down when I confirmed with Frank they were real. He had no idea they had leaked.

Ahh, I remember now :) I saw your custom Labbit on Spankystokes recently, really love it!
Wondering how they leaked, it's interesting.

And, I know what you mean waSd! I don't think i've even seen info about the chase on that series, and now this one.
Good Transactions: y0mi, KidRobotXXIV, partyat2am, djfohm, nicedream,DarkLies212

Mongo Lloyd

Post by Mongo Lloyd » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:22 pm

TashaLlama wrote:
Mongo Lloyd wrote:

Ahh, I remember now :) I saw your custom Labbit on Spankystokes recently, really love it!
Wondering how they leaked, it's interesting.

And, I know what you mean waSd! I don't think i've even seen info about the chase on that series, and now this one.

Ah thank you! Yeah just to clarify I had commissioned Shadoe Delgado to customize the Labbit. He's awesome! You should definitely check out his threads in the Munny Gallery forum, he's got some great work.

chocnut66

Post by chocnut66 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:51 pm

Too many labbits to collect! But I want them all! :D

paul

Post by paul » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:42 pm

Love the clear and polka dot ones. The fried chicken ones are interesting. Definitely a good series.
www.allvinyls.com

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

dinsmoor

Post by dinsmoor » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:09 pm

I'm really glad this is a set! I was digging them when I thought they were fakes!

I hope the clear one isn't too rare! I need it!
Items for sale
Great transactions with: TO_Designs, ATLdunnydundun, del730, realtyguy808, JRDillGC, quentdiggy x2, Shauni55, elias, Sean6bucks

Always looking for jellybean Be@rbricks!

Dee Jay

Post by Dee Jay » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:38 am

Great set, love the glossy purple and the clear one most from the first look
Good transactions - MinusOneMoose, KIDCANNON10, hed568, kidandplay305

Dank82

Post by Dank82 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:02 am

now that weve been graced with the new 2.5 platform im much more into that size however the ones standing up are great!

TashaLlama

Post by TashaLlama » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:43 pm

Mongo Lloyd wrote:
Ah thank you! Yeah just to clarify I had commissioned Shadoe Delgado to customize the Labbit. He's awesome! You should definitely check out his threads in the Munny Gallery forum, he's got some great work.

Oh! Right! Thanks for that ;) Yes, I did check out Delgado's e-store when Spankystokes linked to it, and there was some amazing stuff there. I'll look for his thread in the Munny forum here too, thanks!

Dupper

Post by Dupper » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:35 pm

WOW! You know why I love Kozik? he took all of the rare designs we couldn't get and made them common in this set. Couldn't get the prison,biohazard,stabby or airplane chase from past series?

No problem! they're all common this time around! so awesome :-)
SCAMMERS: Theyellowduck, djgodsendconspire (message me for details)

BEAUTIFUL TRANSACTIONS:

[watty] [BIGWilly92] [restaurador] [j0nwalsh] [quentdiggy] [tevans48371] [wolk] [moop2000] [PinoyJedi] [TerrorPanda] [silviajdm] [arc] [DunnyMeister] [robbieXeff] [ghettoaxe] [sevren] [gnave] [BHKidRobotNYC] [kittycat] [desecration] [mrnvisible] [1upgames] [Quest1] [adik.na.chinoy] [ChewieOK X 2] [robynndarcy] [KFin67] [richL] [clarkp23] [donkeykonk] [NinjaSkills] [HeyJB] [snitz] [amavevera] [Buellster] [ohtwofour] [HiJaak] [xxclandestinexx] [thermometer] [garbagedick] [Quest1] [Flutters] [brobles] [cbizzle9769] [paulzdeep] [Amethystcape] [chocoboy83] [natenineten][snowdragon101] [Freakinkram88] [mzkayDi] [Ak4play] [Actual Size] [babbage1851] [johnnyterrible][paul] [tedmcintyre] [rJl] [chapper] [Pezhead23] [Boysen300] [Lfamc] [Nicedream] [Two Star] [mikeysee] [partyat2am][Riotzact][Noeleaser]

Trade Thread- viewtopic.php?f=43&t=151786

discounted Kidrobot stuff. http://fab.com/8leud6 HAS KIDROBOT ATM!!

Dupper

Re: Mini Smorkin’ Labbits, now with fried chicken! Announced

Post by Dupper » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:36 pm

bonerizing

BEAUTIFUL TRANSACTIONS:

[watty] [BIGWilly92] [restaurador] [j0nwalsh] [quentdiggy] [tevans48371] [wolk] [moop2000] [PinoyJedi] [TerrorPanda] [silviajdm] [arc] [DunnyMeister] [robbieXeff] [ghettoaxe] [sevren] [gnave] [BHKidRobotNYC] [kittycat] [desecration] [mrnvisible] [1upgames] [Quest1] [adik.na.chinoy] [ChewieOK X 2] [robynndarcy] [KFin67] [richL] [clarkp23] [donkeykonk] [NinjaSkills] [HeyJB] [snitz] [amavevera] [Buellster] [ohtwofour] [HiJaak] [xxclandestinexx] [thermometer] [garbagedick] [Quest1] [Flutters] [brobles] [cbizzle9769] [paulzdeep] [Amethystcape] [chocoboy83] [natenineten][snowdragon101] [Freakinkram88] [mzkayDi] [Ak4play] [Actual Size] [babbage1851] [johnnyterrible][paul] [tedmcintyre] [rJl] [chapper] [Pezhead23] [Boysen300] [Lfamc] [Nicedream] [Two Star] [mikeysee] [partyat2am][Riotzact][Noeleaser]

lazarus

Post by lazarus » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Kronk Labbits were dope. Kind of labbit'd out right now though

Dupper

Post by Dupper » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:05 pm

lazarus wrote:Kronk Labbits were dope. Kind of labbit'd out right now though

I guess i'm the only one that thought the Kronk labbits were terrible. THe quality control and colors look awful! they're so dull and the ink looks faded

This new labbit series has a stabey, a white frosted labbit AND a drillone looking labbit!? come on!

BEAUTIFUL TRANSACTIONS:

lazarus

Post by lazarus » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Dupper wrote:
lazarus wrote:Kronk Labbits were dope. Kind of labbit'd out right now though

I guess i'm the only one that thought the Kronk labbits were terrible. THe quality control and colors look awful! they're so dull and the ink looks faded

This new labbit series has a stabey, a white frosted labbit AND a drillone looking labbit!? come on!

Lol true, true. I thought the kronk labbits were dope, but not dope enough to actually buy any :? I'm mostly just trying to stay away from the small stuff.