Mini Labbit Question

Moderated by Frank Kozik.Talk about all Kozik related topics here. Go off on Figures, Posters, Prints, and more!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

kittenpixe

Mini Labbit Question

Post by kittenpixe » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:00 pm

Hey guys, I'm wondering if you can help me label a mini labbit.

It's bright orange, but it does NOT have the white patch around the eye, so it isn't the series 1 orange. I'm looking at the pull out from series 2, and the orange isn't shown on there, but the master list says it IS part of series 2.

So I guess my question is, was the florescent orange actually a chase from series 2?

Damn, I really wish labbits were labeled with series numbers on the bottom, my life would be so much easier.

dougr

Re: Mini Labbit Question

Post by dougr » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:42 pm

yep, 4/50

WANTED: Jamungo: Alumiiinium BlowUpDoll (chrome) | Kozik: Black Anarchy Heathrow
TRUSTED: marshhouse, mcnail, andydiesel, hero, silver, sindekat, mzkayDi, FericFanatic, sadistic spork, pinkus, Slvgx, DeanoMeano, dodgrr, zephyr, corsair, KANO, tedmcintyre, c483125117, kidrobotNY, Autodactyl, M500, magicmanjk808, dunquixote, NinJaSkills

kittenpixe

Post by kittenpixe » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:00 pm

Okay, cool. Thank you! I've got another ID question, then.

Who are these guys?

I'm pretty sure the one on the right is from series 2, but who is the left?

Trying to ID all these is really tough, even with the master list and pull-outs. Some of the colors are so similar, and pictures online aren't always the most accurate.

Also, I stole this image right off Flickr. If it's yours I'll take it down immediately!

Kevbayer

Post by Kevbayer » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:12 pm

the other is S1

kittenpixe

Post by kittenpixe » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:26 pm

Thanks!

c-star

Post by c-star » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:33 pm

The design for S1 Labbits is different to all the newer ones.
my flickr

CLICK HERE FOR MY WANTS THREAD - CLICK HERE FOR MY SALES & TRADE THREAD

PEOPLE IVE DEALT WITH:
bk_bk, gazpacho, soedmond, candycloud72, raajr87, jpark01, mbgsfv, giantdwarf, dunnyrocks, kapjock, buellster, proachlmt21, nicocato, bmxbenf, wastemoremoney, hodge, j y e e, hambat, meanmistert, securitygeek, apeboy, vdunny, hellscrape, YummyOreos, CLOUD2MAN, trustinSTARS, achmad, bluegreenkey, Sherbii, creaturion, tron, mister.g, reganomics813, NinJaSkills, OGA, DaVe^_^, St3phY ...

kittenpixe

Post by kittenpixe » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:54 pm

In what way? I have noticed that the cigarettes can vary in thickness a little bit, and I know that the stubbly dots move a little, but that's it really.

Any info would be extremely helpful!
:D

c-star

Post by c-star » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:23 pm

The width of them, angle and thickness of ears etc, just like old dunnys compared to current ones, slight changes.
my flickr

CLICK HERE FOR MY WANTS THREAD - CLICK HERE FOR MY SALES & TRADE THREAD

PEOPLE IVE DEALT WITH:
bk_bk, gazpacho, soedmond, candycloud72, raajr87, jpark01, mbgsfv, giantdwarf, dunnyrocks, kapjock, buellster, proachlmt21, nicocato, bmxbenf, wastemoremoney, hodge, j y e e, hambat, meanmistert, securitygeek, apeboy, vdunny, hellscrape, YummyOreos, CLOUD2MAN, trustinSTARS, achmad, bluegreenkey, Sherbii, creaturion, tron, mister.g, reganomics813, NinJaSkills, OGA, DaVe^_^, St3phY ...