in need of help designing dunny to propose

A forum to talk about toy customization, ask for tips, and learn about techniques.
goong522@yahoo.

in need of help designing dunny to propose

Post by goong522@yahoo. » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:03 pm

hi all - im a dunny rookie and i need some advise from all the experts out there. my girlfriend fell in love with the Dunny "Hello.. my name is" piece that is currently on display at the Museum of Modern Art here in NY. as you know, you cant purchase that one anymore (at least not the big one - only the 3 inch version). i was looking to buy the blank Dunny and make a replica for her.. and instead of writing her name.. asking her to marry me. might sound a little corny to some of ya...
but i would appreciate all the help possible. im not too artsy, so id be using the sharpie poster paint markers to color.

thanks in advance to any help given.

rimamir

Post by rimamir » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:16 am

buy the egg dunny. prime it. spray it white, then mask of some off the belly spray it red, blue. The gets ome rub on transfers for letters and put your message on the belly. very easy.
Great dealings with | BONER | Slapshock808 | doughyboy | FericFanatic | mzkayDi | kom22 | qwest1mark | twotwelve| kngwiz | Run-A-Mucker | Nebulon5 | Hairbland | eckotyper | lmlwsp | minus | kidrobotfeen515 | Tizight | barnettkthrn | jose2187 | maraudandembezz | base | GFD18 | maraudandembezz | Rsinart | jose2187 | ivandrago | toddivision | aruss | M00DSWING7 | nocash138 | QUASIMO | thegfm | heebysdaman | SJSharkie | quentdiggy|plus way too many more to list

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Image Instagram: amirkat

indigobeast

Post by indigobeast » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:20 am

thats cool idea i proposed via a munny made