Baking a Mini Munny

A forum to talk about toy customization, ask for tips, and learn about techniques.
Dragonflower

Baking a Mini Munny

Post by Dragonflower » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:25 pm

Is baking a Mini Munny the same as baking a regular Munny? Is it the same temp. and time to bake it? Or do you have to put it in for less time?

Hint

Post by Hint » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:27 am

BAking? Why would you bake a munny? I have done a few, and I just use acrylics, Is there a better method with baking?

Daeo

Post by Daeo » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:32 am

Its pretty much the same. The past five or so mini Munnys I've done, I've baked at 275 degrees for 15 minutes just like it says on the Sculpey package. The vinyl does get very soft after baking though, so you might want to let it chill for about 15 minutes afterwards. I even let one bake for about 25 minutes one time on accident and it was totally fine except the Sculpey was a little brown.
Mo' Munny, mo' problems.

SUCCESSFUL DEALS-- BONER, reindrpz, BleedingEgg, reggiedvd, chelseacandy, dunnycrazed101, casper721, twotwelve, DeeCaff, haverford, meanmistert, MonsterDecay, toddivision, symcity1, RazhoR, Sanchaveli

WWW.UNBAREABLE.COM

Number09

Post by Number09 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:41 pm

Daeo wrote:I even let one bake for about 25 minutes one time on accident and it was totally fine except the Sculpey was a little brown.

That's good to know because I'm always afriad of the Sculpey burning and ruining my Munny.