The nakey chase...

Get your Dunny fix here. Discuss the 3-inch series, post an 8-inch wish lists, or chat about upcoming designs.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

bmml714

Post by bmml714 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:23 pm

Look at it as art .
YOu always see naked Men or Women in masterpiece artworks.
Would you rather see a huge breast ?
It makes an impact that wat probably what get its attention.

Auguste Rodin, Atlas, Apollo Statues? FRench gardens always have naked deities.

JUst look at it the other way..I guess
Last edited by bmml714 on Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cheffanxx

Post by cheffanxx » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:23 pm

bmml714 wrote:Look at it as art .
YOu always see naked Men or Women in masterpiece artworks.
Would you rather see a huge breast ?
It makes an impact that wat probably what get its attention.

Auguste Rodin, Atlas, Apollo Statues? FRench gardens a have naked deities.

JUst look at it the other way..I guess

+1. Although I always seem to glance away when looking at the statue of David

cublydolls

Post by cublydolls » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:28 pm

I thought it was a face the 1st time I looked at it,
a mist styled face, with the shading it looks like dimond eyes and the undies look like a mouth,
anyone else see it the way I did

I like the way I 1st saw it more :doubt:

Cantstopbuying

Post by Cantstopbuying » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:34 pm

It's the farthest 'out there' that Dunnys have gone before, for sure.

It's a great design. No matter what your thoughts on the subject, it a good piece of art, and these aren't for kids after all.

I understand the aversion to it, but I think its a keeper, and I want one.

uhmski

Post by uhmski » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:53 pm

wait its not a little girl?? damnlt #-o
kidrobotNY wrote:what a coINSAdence! #-o

Good trades/ buys with: dieselbouy, tunneler66, rc44, c483125117, vinylwhanker, qwest1mark, DeMoNMuNkY, o_kedoki, Ninwest, Fes, Highland19, MidasTouch357, 666doll, nathan.ferris, DreVanFuzen, jmf337x2, misterine, wacko, quasimo, TheGFM,
and many other members since 2007!

Rejectx

Post by Rejectx » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:06 pm

It look'd like [shadow=red]exorsist[/shadow]. She is showing her behind (dunny's face bump) with a turned around head.

maraudandembezz

Post by maraudandembezz » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:34 pm

Rejectx wrote:It look'd like [shadow=red]exorsist[/shadow]. She is showing her behind (dunny's face bump) with a turned around head.

:lol:

that would be an interesting concept

prljam342

Post by prljam342 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:58 pm

I know that in today's world this is played out, but it really rings true right about now.

Ars Gratia Artis. . . . ya know?

As far as the size of breasts go, cmon people this is a french series. If it were an L.A. series you might get a nice set of biggin's. But I don't think the french have really tuned in to the big girl=bit tatas yet. I don't know fer sure though.

Like said before, the nude female form has been around in the fine art world forever.
Since most people consider the dunny and other toys art, it's kind of awkward to question ajee's work. . . .at least it's not Piss Christ right?

Maki Maki

Post by Maki Maki » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:01 pm

well if someone gets theirs and doesnt want it ill gladly take it :D
¯\(°_o)/¯

=DuNnYnNuD=

Post by =DuNnYnNuD= » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:05 pm

not really my cup of tea... -__-
=DuNnYnNuD=

Good Transactions: Feedback Page 16 ^_^

dunnycrazed101

Post by dunnycrazed101 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:08 pm

if i get this one, ill display it in the box.
good transactions with: themonsterkrebs, nmr509 (great), clearness, mastahvic, chelseacandy, dinosauria, sgsterne, icon84, agrenier, (generic name), igbid, biffbow, daeo, fast1590, coaster bear, thepeper, aquaraptor, friends w/ the toy, evrykissuwastd, c-money, artful_one, ingrownmayo, envizbl, vinylfan06, kom22, ontheDL, dodgrr, acityinside, dojobug, jmf337, Tiredchildren, ballaholyk84, reganomics813, diesel, choni, parotkillah, mfmunny, Shauni55, joemm, mfmunny, CHINO92, MAD, doughyboy
Sell me stuff: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 50#1276250
Buy stuff from me: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=101809
My Collection

mikeyle

Post by mikeyle » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:10 pm

i personally think its great how the it can be seen in two ways, the more obvious being a girl and the second being a face. Also like someone said earlier, just because her breasts arent huge does not make her a little girl, i personally thought the matt rinks tattoo dunny with vaginas and anuses was much more in your face.
Real Heatness

Good Transactions with: poypoy, joeydzzle, the burger lord. chiefrocka, lychee, dieselbuoy, vinylwanker, nebulon5, zeeshan, deanomeano

maraudandembezz

Post by maraudandembezz » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:12 pm

prljam342 wrote:I know that in today's world this is played out, but it really rings true right about now.

Ars Gratia Artis. . . . ya know?

As far as the size of breasts go, cmon people this is a french series. If it were an L.A. series you might get a nice set of biggin's. But I don't think the french have really tuned in to the big girl=bit tatas yet. I don't know fer sure though.

Like said before, the nude female form has been around in the fine art world forever.
Since most people consider the dunny and other toys art, it's kind of awkward to question ajee's work. . . .at least it's not Piss Christ right?

wasn't objecting to the nude female figure...just the age...but now that I know it's not a young girl..I'm not too unseated by it :lol:

Still not too into the colors though 8-[

cheffanxx

Post by cheffanxx » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:25 pm

I got a sneak peek of some today. You think this is dirty, wait til you see what the secretlab Dunny is hiding (or not hiding)!!!

liveordunny

Post by liveordunny » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:26 pm

cheffanxx wrote:I got a sneak peek of some today. You think this is dirty, wait til you see what the secretlab Dunny is hiding (or not hiding)!!!

do tell some more
Good Transactions; K8,uselesstoys,Retro603,Slack,ingrownmayo,envizbl,cahrowline,tedmcintyre,kom22,dmsulli,kidrobotNY,mANNEe,Cameron,RECON,ROCSone,NinJaSKills,
PlasticMe,Aquaphase,Dunnynnud,DreVanFuzen,mandywave,Tizight,djfohm,MicKoLi,unkle77,puppetbrain,godspeed
Check Out some of my artwork at
www.myspace.com/ryanwelcher66
My Collection
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 84#1181884
ImageImage
www.gnosisstore.com

cheffanxx

Post by cheffanxx » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:40 pm

liveordunny wrote:
cheffanxx wrote:I got a sneak peek of some today. You think this is dirty, wait til you see what the secretlab Dunny is hiding (or not hiding)!!!

do tell some more

no more juicy tidbits tonight. I'm going to sleep.

All I have to say to all the skeptics is that they look better in person. Of the ones I've seen the only ones I totally didn't care for were the Genevieve Gauckler and the TRBdsgn Dunnies.

busizem718

Post by busizem718 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:51 pm

yea ive seen superdeux, the eat cheese, and the koa and they all looked real nice in person

ontheDL

Post by ontheDL » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:52 pm

I highly doubt that the design is of a little girl

Mr Grizlli Atom

Post by Mr Grizlli Atom » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:47 am

it ISNT a lil girl, women come in all shapes and nice i know all you kats dont just f*ck girls with trip d's, infact i bet you rarely do...so whats wrong witha petite chick on a toy shes automatically a kid? sh*ts spastic, INFACT i dont think ive ever know a racked out euro babe [not saying none are, if you are power to ya] grow the hell up its just a TOY with ART on it that represents one of the most beutiful things on earth WOMEN, only debate should be if you like the dsign or not if your hung up on moral standards and nudity what the hell are you doing collecting art
want list:

Kaiju: green/orange Zipfaces, Killer 2 pack

Koa: maniac, & gustavio [no they arent out yet], any customs

Flying Fortress: Montana Can, barcelona troop, buddy lee set

lhasa_NIGHTS

Post by lhasa_NIGHTS » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:52 am

I wouldn't say little girl or woman. More like a teenager. 16ish? Something around there.

Doesn't really bug me, and I'm female. I'm only curious as to why the design from the original was changed.

lebedevore

Post by lebedevore » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:04 am

Cantstopbuying wrote:It's the farthest 'out there' that Dunnys have gone before, for sure.

It's a great design. No matter what your thoughts on the subject, it a good piece of art, and these aren't for kids after all.

I totally agree with that ! But, hey... I'm french and I do like small breasts!

maraudandembezz

Post by maraudandembezz » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:31 am

Mr Grizlli Atom wrote:it ISNT a lil girl, women come in all shapes and nice i know all you kats dont just f*ck girls with trip d's, infact i bet you rarely do...so whats wrong witha petite chick on a toy shes automatically a kid? sh*ts spastic, INFACT i dont think ive ever know a racked out euro babe [not saying none are, if you are power to ya] grow the hell up its just a TOY with ART on it that represents one of the most beutiful things on earth WOMEN, only debate should be if you like the dsign or not if your hung up on moral standards and nudity what the hell are you doing collecting art

it's nice to see that you feel so strongly about the subject my dear,
but I was basing my opinion mostly on her face, not her breast size...but I do admit, the size of her breasts did not help the matter any in trying to figure out her age... :rolleyes:

[ Added: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:35 am ]
lebedevore wrote:
Cantstopbuying wrote:It's the farthest 'out there' that Dunnys have gone before, for sure.

I totally agree with that ! But, hey... I'm french and I do like small breasts!

nice to hear that :lol:

Seriously though, it's a nice change from listening to a lot of American guyssaying they like their womens' breasts to be roughly the size of a juvenile blue whale :neutral:

Not saying all American guys are like that...but I just happen to be surrounded by quite a few who are greatly influenced our society's media telling them that drastic curves are everything...bleh

I guess I'm just saying thank you for the refresher, it's nice to hear of a guy who likes the smaller ladies :heart:

child911

Post by child911 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:08 am

nice...

haiiyhaaa

Post by haiiyhaaa » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:18 am

do you think people are likeing it just because its rare??? I mean if this was a common I'm sure we'll get more negative feedback. I feel that there are more dunnyz out there that deserved to be in the "chase" spot more then this dunny. This dunny is more on the "collect" then "like" for me.
looking to buy dunnyz?? look here
viewtopic.php?t=111872

good people to buy/sell things to/from...:)
dxjock+linhpham1201+ tactics+ynottony+ Ottawa+ srsp16+ SUSAN2008+chachul+ ddokbaro+GetterRobo+gazpacho+richl+rizadette+barnettkthrn+puppetbrain+reganomics813+ kmp831+terrorpanda+ camdenoir+ pandabandit12+ haze123+ Nicocato+brandunny+xiaobai+

dunny_fan

Post by dunny_fan » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:57 am

from what i can tell it seems the "girl" has already developed breasts (the hair takes the shape of the breasts as it's covering them), so the cartoon is prob [meant to be] "legal" (that sounds sort of sick...). Why do you think she is a minor?...but yeah, im tired of all this complaining about designs, if you have conservative views towards certain taboo subjects and/or images and/or you're also easily offended, contemporary and also urban art is not for you. i understand everyone has their own opinion but topics like these are going to keep popping up, and nothing is resolved. unless you want that sort of thing removed, but then we land on the topic of censorship...

yeah, that's my personal rant about this.
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=54088

dunny_fan

Looking for:
WW JLed figures
JLed Button S.1
Riot Mutt
Sealed green slug
SDCC Deph

WTT/S
JLed Green Slug (opened)

MUTTCLUB member #29