Warhol Dunny Series 2

Get your Dunny fix here. Discuss the 3-inch series, post an 8-inch wish lists, or chat about upcoming designs.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

ChewieOK

Re: Warhol Dunny Series 2

Post by ChewieOK » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:34 pm

Remember when there had to be a separate thread for collectors to post their case layouts? Now....crickets.

good transactions with these good people:
analog101, armenexchange, BHKidRobotNYC, bigdaddyh, bluegreenkey, brobles, C4 (2X), caelum, dave (2X), DrftDrgn21, =DuNnYnNuD=, dunnyrocks, Dupper (2X), EviL0ne (2X), FilmArchitect, griffndunn, heySuburbia (2X), HOVA, igbid, iliksprite (2X), javadoozy, jmf337 (2X), KIDCANNON10 (3X), lediscode, LOADHOLT, lui, Masago15 (2X), mistachael, (nice dream), noeleaser, Oisterboy, Omie, Pezhead23, pomasta, quentdiggy (2X), realtyguy808, Rmanintheny (2X), robbieXeff, snooker (2X), stclax, Stonesoup (2X), tattooedjester, Trademark78 (5X), VapDee/spoilerlert (10X), Vinylassasin

dbfree

Post by dbfree » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:21 pm

ChewieOK wrote:Remember when there had to be a separate thread for collectors to post their case layouts? Now....crickets.
I know. This (and the dwindling resale prices) are what's troubling me. Although with ratios and the number of dupes per case, I can see why . . . :roll:
Senatorweims16 wrote:I have no idea what the point of this thread is, but I can dig it.

Great transactions with: ckwok528, ianthegamer, Ash_KBear, poyplemcmuffins, DrftDrgn21, Eiji, dunnygirl84, jjH8te, 1v1artin, DirtyDiva, SonnyN, VapDee, (nice dream), chamber37, BurymewithmyToys, GPerg, itsluxury, Criqket, SerialChiller, KIDCANNON10, Oisterboy, LuckyKid19, Sideglide, MattPower

What I'm selling: http://trampt.com/users/dbfree/deal

What I'm seeking: http://trampt.com/users/dbfree/want

swind15

Post by swind15 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:33 am

ChewieOK wrote:Remember when there had to be a separate thread for collectors to post their case layouts? Now....crickets.
I remember and miss these days, but I also think collecting online changed, because of groups on social media. It's much easier to connect with other collectors to trade, get news, or see pics. Online forums are starting to go the way of the dodo.

delicious62

Post by delicious62 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:52 am

Was initially disappointed not getting the case exclusive with a 6 month preorder, then while opening (over the course of a few weeks) kind of disappointed with the ratios in the series, but the last 3 boxes we opened came through and we actually ended up with everything but Elvis (and the CE). Triples of four of them though still, not exactly ideal.

QTPie

Post by QTPie » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:53 am

delicious62 wrote:Was initially disappointed not getting the case exclusive with a 6 month preorder, then while opening (over the course of a few weeks) kind of disappointed with the ratios in the series, but the last 3 boxes we opened came through and we actually ended up with everything but Elvis (and the CE). Triples of four of them though still, not exactly ideal.
Thats a bummer. I haven't had too much luck with the blind boxes, but its still a good looking series. I'll probably give it another go this week.
http://trampt.com/users/QTPie/feed

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure