The Bots Halloween series

Get your Dunny fix here. Discuss the 3-inch series, post an 8-inch wish lists, or chat about upcoming designs.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

ChewieOK

Re: The Bots Halloween series

Post by ChewieOK » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:01 pm

I don't even know what to say anymore. My 6-year-old niece would like these.

good transactions with these good people:
analog101, armenexchange, BHKidRobotNYC, bigdaddyh, bluegreenkey, brobles, C4 (2X), caelum, dave (2X), DrftDrgn21, =DuNnYnNuD=, dunnyrocks, Dupper (2X), EviL0ne (2X), FilmArchitect, griffndunn, heySuburbia (2X), HOVA, igbid, iliksprite (2X), javadoozy, jmf337 (2X), KIDCANNON10 (3X), lediscode, LOADHOLT, lui, Masago15 (2X), mistachael, (nice dream), noeleaser, Oisterboy, Omie, Pezhead23, pomasta, quentdiggy (2X), realtyguy808, Rmanintheny (2X), robbieXeff, snooker (2X), stclax, Stonesoup (2X), tattooedjester, Trademark78 (5X), VapDee/spoilerlert (10X), Vinylassasin

QTPie

Post by QTPie » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:00 am

swind15 wrote:
thereviewer wrote:Dud cases are possible as with the one I got. The ratio's guarantee that 2 of the 4 cases in a master are going to be dud cases. As with the case I got no chases, 9 duplicates.

That is pretty Duckling crap.

I feel quite burned.
Well there are only two chases and both are pretty rare, so there is the problem. No 1/48 chases is rough.
Hope KR goes back to cases of 20 soon, so I can get back into the case game.
At least the chases aren't unique sculpts :?.
http://trampt.com/users/QTPie/feed

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

LuckyKid19

Post by LuckyKid19 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:05 pm

Chalk up a dude case as well. QC was also an issue. I received a dunny with 2 right arms.
. | . | . | .

Smooth Dealings:
ianthegamer, BOOM, DublinDown, applesgomeow, ch0sen0ne, cfuzioN, zonrboy, tofuman, momoxmochi, Nerps, Eiji, Stave, jandrolex, surfjord, g&b, gwailo, jus_sum_guy, ChowSee, DrewBlood, overrice, Chinaman101, kidcomplex, vinyladdict, bryancollins, KIDCANNON10, Mz59Fifty, xshezx, TrippHammer, craney, dondaka, roguerebel, Detroit_Denver, KIDCANNON10, ictoys, Gitro77, chambers37, and a few others....

"Because you know I'm, All about that Dunny, 'Bout that Dunny, No license stuff.
I'm all about that Dunny, 'Bout that Dunny, No license stuff
I'm all about that Dunny, 'Bout that Dunny, HEY!"

EliottV

Post by EliottV » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:07 pm

thereviewer wrote:Dud cases are possible as with the one I got. The ratio's guarantee that 2 of the 4 cases in a master are going to be dud cases. As with the case I got no chases, 9 duplicates.

I feel quite burned.

Ughh Same with me man. This sucks. You would think if you spent $300 on a case you could at least get ONE rare figure. What a bummer. Pretty disappointed.

ChewieOK

Post by ChewieOK » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:00 pm

EliottV wrote:

I feel quite burned.

Ughh Same with me man. This sucks. You would think if you spent $300 on a case you could at least get ONE rare figure. What a bummer. Pretty disappointed.
This year has been the worst one for the dunny line. Too many series, weak series, bad ratios, bigger cases, dud cases (no chases), more dupes, and all at the same high price. Also, did we really need to add 5" dunnys? I'm sitting most of it out these days. (one bright spot, kudos for the Arcane Divination series).
good transactions with these good people:
analog101, armenexchange, BHKidRobotNYC, bigdaddyh, bluegreenkey, brobles, C4 (2X), caelum, dave (2X), DrftDrgn21, =DuNnYnNuD=, dunnyrocks, Dupper (2X), EviL0ne (2X), FilmArchitect, griffndunn, heySuburbia (2X), HOVA, igbid, iliksprite (2X), javadoozy, jmf337 (2X), KIDCANNON10 (3X), lediscode, LOADHOLT, lui, Masago15 (2X), mistachael, (nice dream), noeleaser, Oisterboy, Omie, Pezhead23, pomasta, quentdiggy (2X), realtyguy808, Rmanintheny (2X), robbieXeff, snooker (2X), stclax, Stonesoup (2X), tattooedjester, Trademark78 (5X), VapDee/spoilerlert (10X), Vinylassasin