forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:22 pm 

New from Brandt Peters and Kidrobot the 16 inch tall INFERNAL MANOR (limited to 500) and all GLOW IN THE DARK The 13 DUNNY SERIES!

BOOM! Preorder NOW!
those AP sets will go go go

http://www.circusposterus.com/product-category/3d/

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

Last edited by halfapparition on Thu May 04, 2017 3:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:24 pm 

:shock: :shock: :shock:

redmutuca.com

huck gee wrote:
Great stuff!

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:33 pm 

Very nice, but man I wish there were release dates.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:35 pm 

Is it exclusive to Circusposterus.com?

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:36 pm 

AP sets comes with 5 x 7 sketch

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:49 pm 

thereviewer wrote:
Is it exclusive to Circusposterus.com?

No

and I think August?

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:34 pm 

Damn, this is awesome. I wish I had that kind of dough, but between Arcane Divination, the DTA series, and Five Points Fest this is already an expensive month.

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:50 pm 

holy detail on the renders!

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:13 pm 

500 worldwide on the manor. Bet those go fast.

I might get the gid set. I slept on the first series and only have about half. I'm a sucker for glow stuff so...

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:07 am 

Oisterboy wrote:
500 worldwide on the manor. Bet those go fast.

I might get the gid set. I slept on the first series and only have about half. I'm a sucker for glow stuff so...

probably so.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:53 am 

So with Arcane Divination, Dunny Show, and Andy Warhol 2, this will mean four dunny series (and counting) this year? Not doable. Again, too much product is what hurt Kidrobot in the past and the new case sizes will further cost them collectors. They should have just released the house and not re-hashed the series. Oh, well, blah blah blah. I've been collecting since 2007 but enough is enough.

analog101, armenexchange, BHKidRobotNYC, bigdaddyh, bluegreenkey, brobles, C4 (2X), caelum, dave (2X), DrftDrgn21, =DuNnYnNuD=, dunnyrocks, Dupper (2X), EviL0ne (2X), FilmArchitect, griffndunn, heySuburbia (2X), HOVA, igbid, iliksprite (2X), javadoozy, jmf337 (2X), KIDCANNON10 (3X), lediscode, LOADHOLT, lui, Masago15 (2X), mistachael, (nice dream), noeleaser, Oisterboy, Omie, Pezhead23, pomasta, quentdiggy (2X), realtyguy808, Rmanintheny (2X), robbieXeff, snooker (2X), stclax, Stonesoup (2X), tattooedjester, Trademark78 (5X), VapDee/spoilerlert (10X), Vinylassasin

Last edited by ChewieOK on Sat May 06, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 1:36 am 

Arcane, DTA, Warhol, Batman, GID 13
That is a whole lotta Dunny in one year LOL

JUST CANCEL BATMAN SERIES ALREADY!
:axe:

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:15 am 

saw this

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:26 pm 

ChewieOK wrote:
So with Arcane Divination, Dunny Show, and Andy Warhol 2, this will mean four dunny series (and counting) this year? Not doable. Again, too much product is what hurt Kidrobot in the past and the new case sizes will further cost them collectors. They should have just released the house and not re-hashed the series. Oh, well, blah blah blah. I've been collecting since 2007 but enough is enough.

Don't feel overwhelmed. Just buy only what you like. ;)

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:40 pm 

swind15 wrote:
ChewieOK wrote:

Don't feel overwhelmed. Just buy only what you like. ;)

I hear ya.

analog101, armenexchange, BHKidRobotNYC, bigdaddyh, bluegreenkey, brobles, C4 (2X), caelum, dave (2X), DrftDrgn21, =DuNnYnNuD=, dunnyrocks, Dupper (2X), EviL0ne (2X), FilmArchitect, griffndunn, heySuburbia (2X), HOVA, igbid, iliksprite (2X), javadoozy, jmf337 (2X), KIDCANNON10 (3X), lediscode, LOADHOLT, lui, Masago15 (2X), mistachael, (nice dream), noeleaser, Oisterboy, Omie, Pezhead23, pomasta, quentdiggy (2X), realtyguy808, Rmanintheny (2X), robbieXeff, snooker (2X), stclax, Stonesoup (2X), tattooedjester, Trademark78 (5X), VapDee/spoilerlert (10X), Vinylassasin

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:24 am 

So many great new Dunny sets coming out, i will pass on this series.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:29 pm 

On The Sucklord interview, Frank said they this release will be 5000 pieces. To give you perspective. DTA Series 1 was 34000 pieces approx. So this is going to be super limited.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:08 am 

Smart on their part because not everyone is gonna double dip just for glow. Honestly I liked the original colors more but I slept on a case so I didn't get a good chance for the chases and have an incomplete set.

I'm gonna go for it with this one because that manor is too dope to pass on.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:28 am 

Wow!!

I'm really starting to get excited about these.

I can't to get more photos of this to share with you all!

:shock:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:18 pm 

thereviewer wrote:
On The Sucklord interview, Frank said they this release will be 5000 pieces. To give you perspective. DTA Series 1 was 34000 pieces approx. So this is going to be super limited.

Do you have any idea whereabouts in the interview it was? I watched the first like 20 minutes but I had to go.

I just kept wondering what happened to the kitty's tail.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:24 am 

No sorry, I do not remember exactly where, it was when they actually started talking about what they are doing at Kidrobot and how to be more dynamic, I am thinking it was def in the second half.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:32 pm 

Manor dropping with dunnys or later?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:21 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:37 pm 

The 13 GID looks great. Any idea if KR will consider an 8 inch for this series?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:47 am 

Jade wrote:
The 13 GID looks great. Any idea if KR will consider an 8 inch for this series?

Lord Strange was the 8" Dunny made to accompany this series, but I assume you mean an upscaling of one of the designs to an 8" form, yes?